Singapore Expats

KALO plastic surgery clinic in JB

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Froggie08

Post by Froggie08 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 9:21 am

aadvark wrote:the only thing that is interesting is how a new forumer with only 13 posts knows everything inside the forum and its people so well, sounds more like someone's setting up dummy accounts to pursue their own agenda
May my Id is New so what my god sis, friends & me know what happen more than you.me silent reader long time before go for PS.
Someone ask you come & join the fun right.
Go back to your own thread, & mind your own biz.
How can I turn to a Prince?**

Froggie08

Post by Froggie08 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 9:37 am

princessli wrote:I dont think i need to explain myself to u, my time is too valuable to spend replying this nonsense.
But for the benefit of the others, i have seen close up pics of yen's eyes,
in shalom's case, the issue is what Kalo said the material is. she said it was too high and they claimed it was only a few mm and when she removed the implant & she took pictures of it, it was not wat they claimed. she put a ruler to it.
As i said the difference is in the percentage of risk.

You did mentioned about the few cases those who did at kalo & Yen's unbalance eyelid? Have You seen Yen in person or others before?

For shalom Pic, the nose done in Kalo & Nara look ok what?Not much different.maybe is the angle taken not right or ?
Maybe she like my friend need to do 5 times of surgery then look perfect nice nice liao.

Btw, Im also very curious how Yen's look like in person & her most recent face after alarplasty.

Pls la every PS there is a risk?
Can not accept the out come then don't ever think of doing PS whether in Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or any elsewhere.
Just forget it la.
Go anywhere also will have this kind of problem.
[/quote]

Hahaha that means you never see her before la.
and you also no need to explain to me what!
How can I turn to a Prince?**

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 9:51 am

princessli wrote:I dont think i need to explain myself to u, my time is too valuable to spend replying this nonsense.
in shalom's case, the issue is what Kalo said the material is. she said it was too high and they claimed it was only a few mm and when she removed the implant & she took pictures of it, it was not wat they claimed. she put a ruler to it.

You did mentioned about the few cases those who did at kalo & Yen's unbalance eyelid? Have You seen Yen in person or others before?

For shalom Pic, the nose done in Kalo & Nara look ok what?Not much different.maybe is the angle taken not right or ?
Maybe she like my friend need to do 5 times of surgery then look perfect nice nice liao.

Btw, Im also very curious how Yen's look like in person & her most recent face after alarplasty.

Can not accept the out come then don't ever think of doing PS whether in Korea, Taiwan, Thailand or any elsewhere.
Just forget it la.
[/quote]

I am ok with Kalo if they are professional about their PS. comeone, even the cheapest PS doc in singapore aka KK LIm has to do revision for free (exclude material fee and LA or GA fee).

Most important is to have after-operation service and responsibility. That is provided the company is willing to do that rather than suck $ from unknowing person.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 9:54 am

Froggie08 wrote:

Just forget it la.
Hahaha that means you never see her before la.
and you also no need to explain to me what![/quote]

well froggie,

so smart liao ah? do ur revision liao boh?
Golden Rules of PS:

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:00 am

Not another argument please. Froggie: princessli and lia are just stating their real life experiences, u need not get defensive and all. like you say no plastic surgeon is 100% accurate. even people who visited dr nara complained that in the process of lipo, they wake up and feel a sharp pain etc etc. so u cant expect all the good things abt kalo only right?

now, my personal experience. i've shared before in the forum, which was also done by kalo. i was happy and mentioned that one was tapered and one was slightly parallel. didnt bother, let it deswell, reached my 3rd month recently. still the same. now, my left eye sort of has 2 lines, ie the line supposedly the be the lid, i have another line probably 1 mm to it, not very obvious, but that resulted in my left eye to be slightly smaller than my right.

and yes, i have to agree about the scars issue. i have a little scars which is not that bad, BUT the stitches were not very well done as i can see that its not a perfect curve, its sort of jagged. luckily its turning colourless now hence the jagged(not smooth) is not that obvious.

i will be redoing, but am still thinking to put my face under kalo again or not. i called kalo up the other day and ms tay said wait for 3 mths, now its 3 mths alr, so if im redoing, most likely it will be in june. she said , loosely translated from mandarin ''we'll try to salvage the condition as much as possible''

p/s: i wonder if that means redoing for free or what? and if they really redo for free, its not fsir to me cos i undergo the pain and healing process and everything TWICE. so yeah, thats about it, my exp with kalo.

:)
Cry when you get ripped.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:06 am

lila25 wrote:woah froggie, we're just stating our comments based on real experiences with Kalo. you don't have to get so worked up.

to be really honest, there're people i knew saw Yen in person before. they visited her saloon and saw her. they came back with the response that during the time they saw her, her eyes were indeed unbalanced. hence, she puts on alot of makeup to hide or something like that. that was some time last year. so, i don't know bout it now and all. and i can't comment much on her.

my eyes are still unbalanced with scar after having done the surgery for so long. and the consultants are pushy lor. if they're not, they won't call me so many times to persuade me to have the surgery and deposit the money first in advance to hold this price and all. they always say the price is for a certain period onli la, for you onli la, therefore you have to pay deposit to hold the price first, if not later no more such price and all. such bullshit! everyone that i knew went there got the same price, told the same thing by them, persuade them to take up this n that surgery and so much more.

if the people in Kalo are so professional and whatnot, they will give the genuine goretex to the clients.

to those who are planning to do liposuction, i suggest you better look for a certified professional plastic surgeon instead of a non-certified one. liposuction is a serious surgery that really shouldn't be taken so lightly. if you've read some magazines, there were people died cuz of some liposuction complications. thus, i urge all of u not to take these things to lightly and opt for a cheap one but not certified. your life is all that matters. dun risk ur life esp under a not certified doctor who juz came down from china. how much trust is there u tell me? if you've read the newspaper, u'll know there're loads of botched jobs due to all these cases. look at the bigger picture, people. i don't gain from typing so much of these, but i just feel that i should inform everyone out there. i do not hope anyone will have the same result as me and end up being regret. i truly understand the feeling and it really sucks.

so yea, people, think for yourself. do more research. thankyou.
regarding yen's unbalanced eyes, well i can only said unbalanced eyes is relatively common in double eyelid surgery. hence i am ok with slight unbalanced eyes after PS. but not very obvious unbalanced eyelid. in fact if the eyes are too symatrical. it may look "fake"

reason of unbalanced eyes:

1) doctor's skill. no need to explain except that you must know that even the best doc also may have unbalanced eyelid job, the skill of the doc will determine if the unbalanced will be slight or very obvious.

2)healing rate of the eyelid. usually the final shape of the eyes, need to take 1 year to heal as different eyelid may have different cutting and procedures hence different eyelid

3)patient's self eyelid structure and biomechanism problem and also post operation care is also very important.

recommendation:

just before 1 year, if the unbalanced is still there and obvious,

1)go for incision again. the doc who do it for you should give a free revision as it is common practise in spore and taiwn to give free revision within 1 year post op.

2) go for stiching method on the unbalanced eyelid. just need the doc to op on one of the eyelid with problem, usually should solve the problem and faster healing time.
Golden Rules of PS:

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Going for lipo. Anyone keen?

Post by boii18 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:15 am

Froggie08 wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
maple_seasons wrote: I am keen to go along as I wanna do my thigh too..Can text me? 97669077 to arrange?
why pay thousands of SG$ for a simple lipo at kalo? when you can pay just few hundreds for a lipo done by a reputable and certified dr nara in thailand?

the money you save at thailand can pay for your flights, hotels and with spare to go shopping holiday.
Tanjhj or should I call you JON?,

Heard from alot Ps buddy forumers that you talk alot rubbish & make up tales in the forum.

You said you are a Engineer , den Banker den to Law student? So which role are you playing now?

You want me to name your school? and post your Photo up here???

After talking for 2 years , you still the same Ugly Spectacle Fat Boy without a proper job at age of 28? Sob for your parents!!

You want to woo my god sister, pls look at yourself in the mirror!!! You fatty 4 eyes with many moles on your disgusting face.

You never do before any PS, so dont mislead ppl as they have their choice & preference where & who they want to go either Taiwan,Korea,Thai or Msia.

If you dare to mislead ppl & talk c*k again, I will sure post your fatty 4 eyes photo on all threads!!! :P
haha. this is a very funny post. :roll:
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 4:12 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
aadvark wrote:the only thing that is interesting is how a new forumer with only 13 posts knows everything inside the forum and its people so well, sounds more like someone's setting up dummy accounts to pursue their own agenda
May my Id is New so what my god sis, friends & me know what happen more than you.me silent reader long time before go for PS.
you certainly did not start this thread and the beauty is i can post anywhere i want, and yes, i'd like to join the fun, bring it on froggie!

Maybe we should just shift all our posts to this thread and drown you out. I can give as good as i get, a**hole! i dun give a damn what you know, i prob know more people in here by now anyway, mr silent reader [read: lurker]

p.s: wow, that does look more vicious in bold and red, now i know why people post that way! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 4:21 pm

haha im on my way to bkk :)

at budget terminal now :)

tmrw sat 10 am my surgery!!
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Ps gathering

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 4:49 pm

Dear froggie & folks,

please do not flood this thread, start a new thread btw your own arguement or settle it outside.this thread is purely for those who wants to share.

So far my eyes are very balanced, & Im very happy & satisfied with my eyes & nose done at KALO.

Maybe we can organise a PS gathering to share more about ps & give comments? Rather than playing guessing game here, what do you think?

Hi Advvark,

can you organise a PS gathering so that we can get more knowledge & information from each other?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

thanks
yen

Thanks

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Ps gathering

Post by aadvark » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 5:14 pm

yen2006 wrote:Dear froggie & folks,

please do not flood this thread, start a new thread btw your own arguement or settle it outside.this thread is purely for those who wants to share.

So far my eyes are very balanced, & Im very happy & satisfied with my eyes & nose done at KALO.

Maybe we can organise a PS gathering to share more about ps & give comments? Rather than playing guessing game here, what do you think?

Hi Advvark,

can you organise a PS gathering so that we can get more knowledge & information from each other?

Waiting for your prompt reply.

thanks
yen

Thanks
Gladly Yen :)

But wait for my swelling to do down first, i look like andy lau in shou4 shen1 nan2 nu3 right now... everyone keep staring at me when i leave the house :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

lila25

Post by lila25 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 6:25 pm

takuda wrote:Not another argument please. Froggie: princessli and lia are just stating their real life experiences, u need not get defensive and all. like you say no plastic surgeon is 100% accurate. even people who visited dr nara complained that in the process of lipo, they wake up and feel a sharp pain etc etc. so u cant expect all the good things abt kalo only right?

now, my personal experience. i've shared before in the forum, which was also done by kalo. i was happy and mentioned that one was tapered and one was slightly parallel. didnt bother, let it deswell, reached my 3rd month recently. still the same. now, my left eye sort of has 2 lines, ie the line supposedly the be the lid, i have another line probably 1 mm to it, not very obvious, but that resulted in my left eye to be slightly smaller than my right.

and yes, i have to agree about the scars issue. i have a little scars which is not that bad, BUT the stitches were not very well done as i can see that its not a perfect curve, its sort of jagged. luckily its turning colourless now hence the jagged(not smooth) is not that obvious.

i will be redoing, but am still thinking to put my face under kalo again or not. i called kalo up the other day and ms tay said wait for 3 mths, now its 3 mths alr, so if im redoing, most likely it will be in june. she said , loosely translated from mandarin ''we'll try to salvage the condition as much as possible''

p/s: i wonder if that means redoing for free or what? and if they really redo for free, its not fsir to me cos i undergo the pain and healing process and everything TWICE. so yeah, thats about it, my exp with kalo.

:)
you're right, takuda! the so-call doctor overthere didn't perform a perfect curve for my eyelids. my stitches are obvious enough at the ending curve of my eyes that someone who comes near to me can confirm that i really had an eyelid surgery. thus, they will ask if i did the surgery. i can't even deny and all. this is the price i have to pay for choosing an unqualified and unprofessional so-call doctor from china.

try asking them if they're a qualified plastic surgeon. i bet they will try to hange the topic. i tried and the doctor just say 'i did loads of these surgeries before. loads of experience and bla bla.' that is not an answer to my question. they do not have the guts to answer because i guess everyone of us here already know the answer. which is a big NO!

lila25

Post by lila25 » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 6:36 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
you certainly do not have the right to stop him from stating his comment overhere.

are you afraid there will be even more people starting to post all their bad experiences with Kalo? initially, people didn't want to state their bad experiences because they just thought maybe they're one of the unlucky one. but after hearing so many cases like these, i guess we really have to inform those people out there who chooses this beauty clinic to think twice before coming down to a firm decision. there're alot more unhappy cases actually, just that there're some people who doesn't join this forum or doesn't want to bother about it anymore since nothing can be done instead of resorting back to a qualified professional doctor.

we just hope they will not regret like us. waste our time, money and having to go through all the pain for such bad outcome. all based on real-life experiences.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:20 pm

lila25 wrote:
Froggie08 wrote:
you certainly do not have the right to stop him from stating his comment overhere.

are you afraid there will be even more people starting to post all their bad experiences with Kalo? initially, people didn't want to state their bad experiences because they just thought maybe they're one of the unlucky one. but after hearing so many cases like these, i guess we really have to inform those people out there who chooses this beauty clinic to think twice before coming down to a firm decision. there're alot more unhappy cases actually, just that there're some people who doesn't join this forum or doesn't want to bother about it anymore since nothing can be done instead of resorting back to a qualified professional doctor.

we just hope they will not regret like us. waste our time, money and having to go through all the pain for such bad outcome. all based on real-life experiences.
way to go!!! :cool:
Shal0m

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 2:45 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
Who are you to tell anyone to mind their own biz and start abusing anyone who tries to tell the experience or state their own opinion. I think it sounds like there are more people who don't want YOU around. Looks like you are not allowing ANYONE to say Anything negative about Kalo at all. Sounds mighty fishy to me.