Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 16 Mar 2008 5:45 pm

You can try dr nara, he has good reviews so far in this forum @ other thread and also if u can read other forums oversea, he is well known in japan too.
lovemoments wrote:Hi,

Planning to go soon in April. Will probably do my nose implants with Dr Sukit. anybody has any experience to share?
I just want a more defined nose.

Is he any good? I read previous abt. Yanhee not very good with nose.
Should I change to others?

Help!
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Pretty_Peeps

Need Advise on Dr Chuang and Dr Hsu's Nose Job!!!

Post by Pretty_Peeps » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:49 pm

Been thinking about getting a nose jobie since last year. Read through much of the post here, narrowed my choice down to Dr Chuang (Taipei) and Dr Hsu (KaoShiang). They seem very highly recommended.

Not looking for moodel nose, just want something that suit me face. Hence, just like 1)my bridge slightly narrowed, 2)my quite meaty tip reduced and 3)my side/ alar slimmed sliglhtly, if doc think its appropriate cos its not really wide to begin with.

But very confused cos my boyfriend and sisters think I'm crazy to even consider PS, but I really like my nose can look much better with some refinement. Hence, hope forumers who have experiences with Dr Hsu and Chuang can share their before & after pixs and experiences with me.

I would really REALLY be SUPER DUPER GRATEFUL :) ! Pls email me at [email protected] or pm me (whatevery that means ha).

Pretty_Peeps

Dr Sukit???

Post by Pretty_Peeps » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 1:02 pm

Dear lovemoments,

I dunno very much about nose job. Been contemplating one since last year. But from what I've read on this forum, Dr Sukit seem to be more handy with simple nose job, eg small/bit flat need that just need a simple implant.

I went to him for under eyebag removal, after 3 month, I'm still waiting for my incision scars to heal completely ie get out of my face/sight ! Hopefully they do in 1 -2 more months or I've to go for a revision. Tsk. My aunt got hers done in Sin, and she looks much better than me now on her 1st day. Her incision was done very very close to her eyelashes, unlike mine. She of course paid $3000 while I paid only $800. Oh well.. you live and u learn.

Just sharing. And do bit more research ya babe. Good luck to us all! May we find the right doc who'll give us what we want!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 19 Mar 2008 1:28 pm

having complete rhinoplasty on saturday, im so damn nervous lei !! eh, how long will the major swelling take to subside? and how long is it before i can wash my face instead of using baby wipe?
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 3:55 pm

hi any veteran out there??
i've visited 2 local PS for nose job consultation. Both gave totally different opinions thus making me very confused... The thing is, ive injected filler to my nose bridge in jan 08. one doc said don't do implant now coz of the filler, do alarplasty first. the other doc say: shld proceed with implant 1st. Filler presence doesn't matter. Later stage then decide whether or not to have alarplasty... so which is which now?? any sugg anyone??

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 5:34 pm

Oh No its Not advisable to put an implant when u have fillers. Alot of complications could occur. which doc is it ? But yes you should put implant before doing alarplasty as u can better decide how much to cut to suit the new nose tip

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 5:40 pm

boii18 wrote:having complete rhinoplasty on saturday, im so damn nervous lei !! eh, how long will the major swelling take to subside? and how long is it before i can wash my face instead of using baby wipe?
Boii it takes ard 5 days to a week. You must let the incisions heal first before letting the area touch water, when the open wounds have closed..about a week should be safe.

pink_fuchsia

Post by pink_fuchsia » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 6:07 pm

hi princessli. sorry i cant pm u now coz im new to this forum.
but the doc tell me no complications expected since i inject REDEXIS which is a form of hyaluronic acid, and also present in our bodies so it does not matter to have a implant.

ya i know the correct procedure is to have a implant then followed by alarplasty... but im too impatient to wait... i plan to do it in may... diff docs... so what's your opinion? appreciate loads... thanks.

yunli
Regular
Regular

Post by yunli » Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:30 pm

any of you heard of this dr charles lee.

hes been on tyra banks show and seems to be really really good with his double suture technique.

http://www.asiancosmeticsurgery.com/html/eyelids.asp

can search in youtube for his videos.

DMN
Regular
Regular

Post by DMN » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 1:34 am

pink_fuchsia wrote:hi princessli. sorry i cant pm u now coz im new to this forum.
but the doc tell me no complications expected since i inject REDEXIS which is a form of hyaluronic acid, and also present in our bodies so it does not matter to have a implant.

ya i know the correct procedure is to have a implant then followed by alarplasty... but im too impatient to wait... i plan to do it in may... diff docs... so what's your opinion? appreciate loads... thanks.
if the doctor has good skills - both can be done in one procedure. except, for your concerns on the fillers, there is no reason why you would need to do them separately.

as for fillers, it is best to seek second opinion if you cant wait. my former housemate's filler is still apparent after 3 years. no idea what did Dr. M Huang used.

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 21 Mar 2008 2:47 am

lol I din mean it had to b done in 2 procedures but that its usually not recommended to do alar before implant

winnie2006

I want to go to Dr. Chuang for eye job

Post by winnie2006 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 12:29 am

I visited Dr. Chuang's website but no information about eye surgery, only boob job. I wonder whether he willing to do eye jobs?

Jang
Regular
Regular

Back From my surgery at BK Clinic in Korea

Post by Jang » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 2:11 am

Hi all,

I'm back from my nose surgery, and same goes to those gals who did their double eyelid surgery.
I'll try to upload my picture and share with u guys soon ;)

We have total 10 buddies who did different surgeries:

1) Gal G & P (Sisters) ~ Double Eyelids Surgery, Magic Epi & Levator Muscles Surgery
2) Gal V ~ Double Eyelids with Redundant, Resection of Fats, Magic Epi & Fats Grafting on Face
3) Gal E & G (Daughter & Mum)~ Non-incision Double Eyelid Surgery, Magic Epi & Eyebag Remove / Revision Double Eyelid Surgery, Levator Muscle Surgery & Lower Blepharoplasty.
4) Gal S ~ Jaw Surgery & Chin Augmentation
5) Guy W ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery
6) Gal A ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery & Magic Epi
7) Gal IS ~ Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting on Eyes
8 ) Gal LS ~ Revision Double Eyelids Surgery & Lower Blepharoplasty

BTW, there will be another 2 more PS Group Trip in April & June.
Will update again :)
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:37 pm

princessli wrote:
boii18 wrote:having complete rhinoplasty on saturday, im so damn nervous lei !! eh, how long will the major swelling take to subside? and how long is it before i can wash my face instead of using baby wipe?
Boii it takes ard 5 days to a week. You must let the incisions heal first before letting the area touch water, when the open wounds have closed..about a week should be safe.
thanks for reply! :)

i have done surgery. very good tokai so far. my reply on the plastic surgery in thailand thread.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:26 pm

Does anyone know what are Dr Toriumi's charges?

I've did a search on the internet but there isn't any useful information.

Thanks.

[/i]