Singapore Expats

Where to go in kuola Lumpur

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
eveningseven

Post by eveningseven » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:39 am

:mad: You lang jiao lan u will rot in hell !!
Last edited by eveningseven on Mon, 17 Mar 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:11 am

eveningseven wrote::mad: You si ang mo! people like u should rot in hell !!
at least we know where to get our passport stamped and know where to shop in KL. :P

eveningseven

Post by eveningseven » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:28 am

Everyone has a first time. Even You. When u first travel, u still have to find out where. I don't think u know every street in your country. Lang Jiao Lang U Si Gao, Don't come to SIngapore go back and rot in your country U are a disgrace to Americans here.. Lang Jiao Lang !!@ Si Gao
Last edited by eveningseven on Mon, 17 Mar 2008 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 1:41 pm

eveningseven wrote:Everyone has a first time. Even You. When u first travel, u still have to find out where. Lang Jiao Lang U Si Ang Mo Gao, Don't come to SIngapore go back and rot in your hometown America. U are a disgrace to Americans here.. Lang Jiao Lang !!@ Si Ang MO Gao
so foul mouth! sai chai pau. mo kar kau.

true, everyone has a first time (still a virgin?) but with regards to getting your passport stamped, i am sure you seen it in films or even tv series. even a 3 year old kid knows what they need to do with a passport!

why am i a disgrace to the americans here? i think i should be respected to know so much local info than a local singaporean!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 2:39 pm

eveningseven wrote:Everyone has a first time. Even You. When u first travel, u still have to find out where. Lang Jiao Lang U Si Ang Mo Gao, Don't come to SIngapore go back and rot in your hometown America. U are a disgrace to Americans here.. Lang Jiao Lang !!@ Si Ang MO Gao
My young uneducated, uncouth friend, you are very kurang ajar and at that rate you are not long for this forum. I would suggest that you watch your language here.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Mon, 17 Mar 2008 2:47 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
My young uneducated, uncouth friend, you are very kurang ajar and at that rate you are not long for this forum. I would suggest that you watch your language here.
see, even sms as a foreigner understands the lingo. kurang ajar = mo kar kau. we all so pandai here. :P

Return to “General Discussions”