Singapore Expats

Do you have a Joeysafe you no longer need?

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
shume

Do you have a Joeysafe you no longer need?

Post by shume » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 1:35 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a Joeysafe and am having some trouble...can't seem to find their website and have read from another post that they may have gone from the market......so I am turning to this site to try and locate one that someone may no longer need.....quite a few of my friends have them and they work really well in taxis where a car seat is not possible.

Please reply by email or phone Suzanne or Campbell on 93394032.

P.S, We need before April 4th 08

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 1:50 pm

They were removed from the market due to not being safe. They are now called JoeynotsoSafe. I wouldn't even consider putting somebody else's child in one, let alone mind.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

shume

Post by shume » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 2:45 pm

Thanks for this info....OK, will have to try and find another solution. We are only doing a trip to and from the airport, but I won't take any risks with our precious little one! It's so frustrating that there aren't any taxi companies there that offer this service....I've just been told about an Eddie Bauer product which may be the answer for us. Thanks again.