Singapore Expats

Confession of NoUseKevin

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Shud I change myself and after being a changed person, I try to win her back?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

nousekevin

Confession of NoUseKevin

Post by nousekevin » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 3:01 am

Dear All
I no longer have any close frenz now. Perhaps due to the time spent with my ex, i ended up forsaking them.
But this is not the main point of my confession.
I jux wan the other people who behave like me to read and not repeat wad I have gravely committed.
In the past I have a very good gf, thou she is irky when she makes a fuss on the most minor issues. This wonderful girl is a major critque of my bad attitudes and habits. I would not gave in during most quarrels. Slowly she got upset of my stubbornness and determined to go for a breakup. She went thru extreme moves in order to make me gave her up. I ended up slapping her. Yes I admitted that I had really wished to do that to her at the moment but immediately after that I known that I have regretted. Afterall I love her hence I shud not have laid my fingers on her. It was wrong. Now I know I cant change her mind but I really hope the rest of the guys whom behave like me mux try to cool over, and forgive her so long the mistake is not big. Do not follow my footsteps.
This cause me great depression and had me wallowing in sorrows. I sincerely her she can have me back but I know its not quite possible.
Other girls who read this can throw ya darkest words on me. I deserve it. Jux hope I can have someone out there to give me a little word of encouragement.
Regards
NoUseKevin

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 5:42 am

Kevin your no use! You don't slap chicks around, only terrified, insecure, narcissistic individuals do that....they have no idea what love is, like you, you have no idea, at all what love is.....I'm not wrong in saying you probably think you are the worlds best lover, when in fact, you know nothing about love!

There is no point in changing yourself, because that is easier said than done, people that beat chicks, need professional help dude, it's a cry for help, panick, that you cannot cope with, afraid to be alone, and probably feel power, through, attempting to take control by fear. She did right in dropping you....and they all will, until you get some help.

To say you can change is utter bull shit, like my old mum used to say about the leopard, not changing its spots.

You need to stay well away from chicks, until you learn to realise, that love, isn't sticking your tool in a hole, and saying i love you! If you think that's the case, you should buy a rubber ducky!

It's going to take along time for you to change anything...there are lots of evil spirits walking this earth, just waiting to jump into people like you, vulnerable, the good and the bad inside you, fighting all the time.

Who is winning Kevin? Are you possessed, and you call it love, love comes from the heart mate, not the penis.

You need to do a good check on yourself, make a list of all, your disgusting bad deeds, and ask yourself, who can actually live with you!

Ask yourself why you have all these bad habits?

You need to have faith in yourself and god.....which god! Who cares which god, there is only one anyway...so just god, the creator of the universe, learn the 10 famous ethics in life, the commandments.

Condition yourself in these and you won't go far wrong, you don't have to be religous, to know what is right and what is wrong, but live by them.

I know many that are like you, so don't take it so personal, I have a son also, that needed to realise, what is love...because it is a tricky word, and very easy to misuse...You shouldn't allow others to try and change you, only you can do the changing, after that, you need to be considerate and understanding of others feelings, do the right thing, if you love them, and they want to go, let them go, love is unconditional...but only ego control can save you.

Control of the (I) Ego, is your way to go, you have the good and bad inside you, in constant battle, and you have to be strong to be positive, and true to your real identity.

Believe me, the world is full of these spirits, just looking for weak victims....Think about it, it isn't really you, that goes slapping chicks right, it's the bad side of you, who is winning the devil?

Think of love as being a rational feeling, not an irrational one!

To be irrational means you are probably disturbed, like 99.9% of the population, that call it love, the line is very thin...I guess that's why they call it crime of passion in France, because many are passionate, and lose their control..but it is Ego, and crikey, think of the stress levels one must be under all the time if they are feeling irrational behaviour.

familyof5
Chatter
Chatter

Post by familyof5 » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 9:37 am

hmmmm....which post is wierder?? the first??? the second?? its a toss up.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 7:30 pm

familyof5 wrote:hmmmm....which post is wierder?? the first??? the second?? its a toss up.

Don't you mean weirder? Yes, i can see, that you are having problems with it :lol: It is also expected! :wink: Although lets see what Kevin says, after all it was meant for him.

nousekevin

Post by nousekevin » Thu, 13 Mar 2008 9:09 pm

I have already admitted on my part that I m wrong. Being up on net posting this confession is to show tt i m willing to change. I deserve to be scolded by all. So i dun blame whoever who does so.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:12 am

nousekevin wrote:I have already admitted on my part that I m wrong. Being up on net posting this confession is to show tt i m willing to change. I deserve to be scolded by all. So i dun blame whoever who does so.
That's quite a positive step for you, but you must not change for others, change for yourself, and you will be fine, there is no need to chase after your ex, just explain, your true feelings and leave it for her to decide.

Show her you also have strength too! Good Luck!

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 5:08 am

get on with your life. there's more fish in the pond...

Matney
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Matney » Fri, 14 Mar 2008 8:37 am

Get help. You have a problem and this could be the tip of the iceberg.

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”