Singapore Expats

Cathay Pacific Base In Singapore

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
aikawarazu_35

RE: CX Interview

Post by aikawarazu_35 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 2:21 pm

Hi!
I am also going for the 12th March 0830 hrs interview

leeg

interview

Post by leeg » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 2:42 pm

Hi there,

My interview slot is on 12th March at 1030am. I received a call from a lady on 4th March. I sent in my application on 23rd feb. I have got a friend who is in CX- HK based. She told me there will be 2 rounds. WHen they call you for second round is to do medical check up and signing of contract. The first round is seeing how you get along with people. Anyone gg this time? PM me?

jiahuipiggy
Regular
Regular

Re: interview

Post by jiahuipiggy » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 3:02 pm

leeg wrote:Hi there,

My interview slot is on 12th March at 1030am. I received a call from a lady on 4th March. I sent in my application on 23rd feb. I have got a friend who is in CX- HK based. She told me there will be 2 rounds. WHen they call you for second round is to do medical check up and signing of contract. The first round is seeing how you get along with people. Anyone gg this time? PM me?
wow... urs is by phone call ar?

nt by email?

aikawarazu_35

Post by aikawarazu_35 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 3:18 pm

Anyone going for the 0830 on Wed?

marc9

Post by marc9 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 4:36 pm

brenda wrote:marc9 u oso 1030 11mar ar..where ya stay???mayb u can pm me
can't pm you..i stay north side..msn?
[email protected]

marc9

Post by marc9 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 4:38 pm

did anyone receive a 2nd email after u reply them that u can make it for the interview?

aikawarazu_35

RE: Email reply

Post by aikawarazu_35 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 5:36 pm

Nope..I did not get any reply from CX after confirming my attendance.

aikawarazu_35

Post by aikawarazu_35 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 5:40 pm

zeroneox wrote:How about this time slot?? Anyone going??

Date: 12 March 2008
Time: 8:30am
I am also going for the 0830 hrs interview on Wed

kimiekit

Re: CX sg base

Post by kimiekit » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 8:52 pm

blackmamba wrote:Heya, I got the email too. Mine is on 11 March at 230pm. anyone same timing too?
hey blackmamba wanna meet up together and go? how about those on 11 mar 230pm??

email me at [email protected]

btw how's the rest who had interview today?? Care to share??

leeg

Re: interview

Post by leeg » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 9:12 pm

jiahuipiggy wrote:
leeg wrote:Hi there,

wow... urs is by phone call ar?

nt by email?
Hi, I received a phonecall from this lady first saying that i am selected to go for an interview and she asked me if I could make it and asked me for my email. So i received an email after her phone call to inform me of the date and time. apparently, in the email, you need to print out the email invitation.( Stated in my email)...So no one gg for the 1030 slot? So I guess I am alone...

adluvalex
Regular
Regular

Post by adluvalex » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:17 pm

i've jus went my interview this mrng..

Firstly, they will have a career talk.. and after that, will have an arm-check..

Then, will be divided into 2 groups for our group introduction and a group discussion.. ok.. all of the ladies are cabin crews except me.. haha.. so quite pathetic.. The discussion is about giving another services that can be brought into the cabin.. so u must giv your best 3.. and discuss among your group..

Lastly, they will giv u a yellow form saying that candidates will be notified within 2 weeks and the following items to be brought during the 2nd round..

so thats bout it.. haha.. don realli like the feeling of waiting 2 weeks.. and heard that everyday there's bout 100ppl coming for the interviews.. so imagine how many will get booted out.. :?

leeg

Post by leeg » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:26 pm

adluvalex wrote:i've jus went my interview this mrng..

Firstly, they will have a career talk.. and after that, will have an arm-check..

Then, will be divided into 2 groups for our group introduction and a group discussion.. ok.. all of the ladies are cabin crews except me.. haha.. so quite pathetic.. The discussion is about giving another services that can be brought into the cabin.. so u must giv your best 3.. and discuss among your group..

Lastly, they will giv u a yellow form saying that candidates will be notified within 2 weeks and the following items to be brought during the 2nd round..

so thats bout it.. haha.. don realli like the feeling of waiting 2 weeks.. and heard that everyday there's bout 100ppl coming for the interviews.. so imagine how many will get booted out.. :?
hey, during the group discussion, did they ask everyone to present? What are the things need to bring? Btw, did all the girls that were in the interview given yellow paper?

marc9

Post by marc9 » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:30 pm

adluvalex wrote:i've jus went my interview this mrng..

how long?

slavesquarter

Post by slavesquarter » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:41 pm

need to bring educational certs along?

ah_fang

Post by ah_fang » Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:46 pm

mine is 12mar, 12pm. anybody in that slot? :)