Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:28 am

mantaro43 wrote:i dont think she went coz....like me she also did her briefing on the very day she passed her management....

d you have msn so i can add u and we can chat more abt it hahas
❤ :: misses ::

mantaro43

Post by mantaro43 » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:47 am

angeljiaying wrote:wah 3 of us liek reply so fast HAHAHAH... mm i can start anytime after 20th if i get in la... haha.. *cross finger* !!!hopefully we will be in same batch!!!

sianz i can start immediately but still they haven contact me yet......do u gals msn??? chat there better i tink...ahakz...

Simplicious

Post by Simplicious » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 2:02 am

wa, so many ppl, like me waiting for calls.. i can totally understand how u girls felt. :lol:

summerboy02
Regular
Regular

Post by summerboy02 » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 2:18 am

Hi

anyone heard of any steward who got in at the age of 28 or 29?

Are there any hidden age limit?

Thanks

Simplicious

Post by Simplicious » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 2:31 am

summerboy02 wrote:Hi

Thanks
Hi, during my last round of interview last sunday, i got to know a 29 years old man and it was his first try. He passed thru all the interviews.

I'm not sure if there's any hidden age limit though, hope this helps.

Good luck. :)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 4:11 am

summerboy02 wrote:Hi

Thanks
I have came across a trainee who is 30yrs old so I suppose 28 and 29 still safe for guys.
And so my journey begins... :)

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 10:10 am

my guy classmate is 28. heh
the world at your doorstep.

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:33 pm

angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...
hey angeljiaying! my briefing was done straight after the management round on sunday too. i think i might have seen you there but my interview was about an hour after yours. i did my med on 26th too and so far no results. but its puzzling that the nurse would call you to inform that they had forwarded the report right? as in they can't possibly call every single girl who has done the med? 'cos i received a missed call on 27th but i can't seem to call back cos its perpetually engaged. =(

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:01 pm

jiakel wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:mantaro43: hey girl.. my briefing was straight after my management round on the 25th of feb. my medical was just next day on the 26... and on the 27th i received a call from the clinic and the nurse told me that they had forwarded the medical report to SIA. i was thinking they cant forward only my report rite..shld be all the reports before 27th which is the day she call me..and she called me at 8.15 in the morning before the clinic open lo...
hey angeljiaying! my briefing was done straight after the management round on sunday too. i think i might have seen you there but my interview was about an hour after yours. i did my med on 26th too and so far no results. but its puzzling that the nurse would call you to inform that they had forwarded the report right? as in they can't possibly call every single girl who has done the med? 'cos i received a missed call on 27th but i can't seem to call back cos its perpetually engaged. =(

no one has mary's no right hahas . ?? ya im so ..... i dont know how to explain that feeling when you sleep also you dream tat your phone is ringing =)

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:02 pm

Simplicious wrote:wa, so many ppl, like me waiting for calls.. i can totally understand how u girls felt. :lol:

you're still waiiting too . =) ? so when you can start ?

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:41 pm

jiakel wrote:

hi girl the nurse called me because i fax over a memo frm my doctor to prove that i had recovered from a fracturre 2 years ago and the nurse called to inform me that they had received the fax and the memo had been approved by the doctor. so she told me not to worry and everything is alright already.she stil apologise to me because she was too busy to attend to me well on that day itself. =)
=D

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 1:51 pm

angeljiaying wrote:hi girl the nurse called me because i fax over a memo frm my doctor to prove that i had recovered from a fracturre 2 years ago and the nurse called to inform me that they had received the fax and the memo had been approved by the doctor. so she told me not to worry and everything is alright already.she stil apologise to me because she was too busy to attend to me well on that day itself. =)
そうですか. (i see i see. --im taking japanese now, mainly for SIA haha--) yeah the nurses there are very nice! esp to us gan cheong gals who're all so anxious :wink: thanks for clarifying! 'cos im freaking jumpy myself. let's keep our fingers crossed for best results =)

divine_genie

Post by divine_genie » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 2:51 pm

Hi gals, I'm another waiting for a call from Mary. Went for my medical examination on the 27th Feb.

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 3:00 pm

jiakel wrote:
angeljiaying wrote:hi girl the nurse called me because i fax over a memo frm my doctor to prove that i had recovered from a fracturre 2 years ago and the nurse called to inform me that they had received the fax and the memo had been approved by the doctor. so she told me not to worry and everything is alright already.she stil apologise to me because she was too busy to attend to me well on that day itself. =)
そうですか. (i see i see. --im taking japanese now, mainly for SIA haha--) yeah the nurses there are very nice! esp to us gan cheong gals who're all so anxious :wink: thanks for clarifying! 'cos im freaking jumpy myself. let's keep our fingers crossed for best results =)
Don't worry so much, they will call you on Monday since you all already received their missed calls earlier. As for calling Mary, she can't do much for you if she has yet to receive your report from her supervisor. I bugged her last time and she sounded so exasperated with me, and still I didn't get my clearance any earlier.

In the end, I thought I better stop calling her before she blacklist me hahaha. Anyway she's really busy processing all those info for you all, so just be patient and wait for her to call.

Delays are common, I was the last to receive my clearance compared to those who went for medical on the same day. Totally know how it feels like for you all. Don't worry, SIA paid for your medical, they want you as their crew, just be patient and the call will come shortly. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

divine_genie

Post by divine_genie » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 3:17 pm

xanngac, are u a trainee now? Wanna ask u, when do they take measurements for uniforms?