Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:57 pm

valeberry wrote:I wonder how u noe u pass the fourth round?

Do they tel u the result straight?
i presume u meant the management round? yes the results would be out around 5 mins after your interview. are you going for it? if so, good luck! =)

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:58 pm

Simplicious wrote:
good luck to you too!! hopefully we'll be seeing each other in the skies =) as FAs
Ya, it will be good if we become batch mates.. Update me when you receive their call alright. Vice versa... :lol:

Cheers
i just realised we answered the same question haha! when's your notice period btw?

Simplicious

Post by Simplicious » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 12:19 am

i just realised we answered the same question haha! when's your notice period btw?

oh, i told them i will be away from 11-17 March and i will only be available after 18 March.. So it's about 3 weeks. What about you?

jiakel
Regular
Regular

Post by jiakel » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 12:21 am

Simplicious wrote:

oh, i told them i will be away from 11-17 March and i will only be available after 18 March.. So it's about 3 weeks. What about you?
ah.. mine is a long while still. i wrote down 1 Jun. Cos i finish my exams in May and i think i would like to take a short break before i step into the working world =) but nevertheless, let's inform each other when they do call to confirm!

Simplicious

Post by Simplicious » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 1:41 am

ah.. mine is a long while still. i wrote down 1 Jun. Cos i finish my exams in May and i think i would like to take a short break before i step into the working world =) but nevertheless, let's inform each other when they do call to confirm!

ya, sure.. jia you! :lol:

jasurinu

Post by jasurinu » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:49 am

Hi everyone,

i thot of gng to the interview but its just makes me nervous everytime i see so many people. The last time i went they cancel my height i wrote on the form and wrote 157. I was too nervous to speak up and got boot out the first round.

Just want to know if they want people with flawless complexion ? Coz i have open pores on my face and my teeth is not perfectly straight one of my 2 front teeth is slightly slant does that affect my chances and get boot out straight away ?

MirageBomb

Post by MirageBomb » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 12:03 pm

jasurinu wrote:Hi everyone,

i thot of gng to the interview but its just makes me nervous everytime i see so many people. The last time i went they cancel my height i wrote on the form and wrote 157. I was too nervous to speak up and got boot out the first round.

Just want to know if they want people with flawless complexion ? Coz i have open pores on my face and my teeth is not perfectly straight one of my 2 front teeth is slightly slant does that affect my chances and get boot out straight away ?
That's fine. They're not particular on minor skin flaws - I've got open pores and oily skin myself. They've passed girls with bumpy skin textures (very clogged pores) - there's one such girl in my batch - but your skin *tone* must be even and free of bad pock marks. You'll get through the skin round as long as you can conceal your flaws well (with foundation, concealer and the works). In the words of the grooming instructor, who also happened to be the skin check lady during my interview, 'as long as can be saved by make-up, sure pass one'. lol.

As for teeth, you're safe as long as they aren't hopelessly crooked and coloured. And, please, *smile*. :)
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Re: questions!

Post by xanngac » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 2:39 pm

fayne wrote:any of you ladies know if a girl with braces can go for the interview? will be removing them in mid april this year.
Just go ahead and try, cause if you are removing your braces soon, shouldn't be too much of a problem. If they ask, just tell them the truth. Anyway even if you didn't make it this time round, at least you have a feel of how the interview is like and you can prepare yourself better next time. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

dreamchaser

Post by dreamchaser » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 4:31 pm

dream_gal wrote:
dreamchaser wrote:Hi dream_gal,

I cannot private message yet as I'm prompted to post more messages before I can pm. I just turn 27 this year. I waited after my studies then in the midst of serving my bond currently to go for the interview as I'm seriously thinking of pursuing me dream before I turn 30. hee........

superpinkystar:

Congrats!! start work after April Fool's !! cannot be any better.....can sense the joy =)
hi... all the best to you..
thanks, dream gal....btw, have u gone for the interview? sorri for my forgetfulness. :P

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:08 pm

Simplicious wrote:

hey girl i told them i will be away from 3 t o 8 march and available only after 20 march. so i think we are about the same? i pm u my number k.. so if they call u up can let me noe?? thanks alot ya=)
=D

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:38 am

angeljiaying wrote:
Simplicious wrote:

hey girl i told them i will be away from 3 t o 8 march and available only after 20 march. so i think we are about the same? i pm u my number k.. so if they call u up can let me noe?? thanks alot ya=)

hi sorry but if anyone could tell me if they haven received their results for medical i went for the briefing at STC on the 28th but they say my medical is not out yet . and im worried .. cus they have not called me =((

could anyone help me ? :)
❤ :: misses ::

Simplicious

Post by Simplicious » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:45 am

angeljiaying wrote:
Simplicious wrote:

Hi girl,i had already msged u my number. =) all the best ot you alright! hope we will both pass the medical and get the same training dates.=)

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

WORRIED~~

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:48 am

superpinkystar wrote:
mantaro43 wrote:when did they called??? or did u called them coz u were asking for STC no... anyway i state i could start immediately but still no calls.....starting to get worried...
don't call them as they are very busy.
wait for their call.
:D
i can understand what you going through.
i was getting so paranoid !
hahaha

hi, i would like to ask if u went for the briefing on the 28th at stc ?? i went for it but the lady told me that my medical is not out yet when most of the rest was already out cus i was the last few ppl , its been like 3 days with no sign of miss calls or anything and im getting worried . =(

mikoliicia
Regular
Regular

Post by mikoliicia » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:52 am

fairlady89 wrote:
superpinkystar wrote:
fairlady89 wrote:i got a call today from Mary, she told me i cleared my medical test and when my training will commence. the feeling is beyond happiness
babe,
when did you go for medical?

omg omg omg..
i am feeling so nervous.
getting paranoid why my hp not ringing.
*arghhhhh
:o

I went for the Medical Test on Monday. Should be ringing soon if you cleared your medical. Were you at STC for briefing on Tuesday?

hi . im waiting for mary's call too but she have not called me at all . =(( im worried real worried . what should i do . is there anyway i can contact her. PM ME . thanks

chocolatte

training date

Post by chocolatte » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:59 am

anyone's training date starts on 24th march?
hope to find some classmates. :D