Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:19 pm

Of course la..their local rates and farang rates so different grrr actually noticed alot of them having plastic surgery when i went there about 5 yrs ago alr

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Re: Going nara

Post by daybreakk » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 1:34 pm

The trip by coach is only 160 including of 2 nights stay at Lee garden plaza. Super worth it, but if you can endure the 14 hours la
beanbean wrote:
daybreakk wrote:
beanbean wrote: How much will it be? I wanna go to do lipo by dr. nara but I wish to find out more about de lipo done by her 1st.
Its 10000baht per area, one pair of arms is consider one area..
for the procedures wise u have to ask them i tot of doing my thigh also..
I wan to do my tummy, so wat about de trip how much will it cost? I hardly hear anyone do lipo at Dr.Nara I wonder how was it like :oops:

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 3:17 pm

aadvark: do u know of any place in bkk tat does removal of dark circles via laser?

dreamerr

Post by dreamerr » Fri, 29 Feb 2008 7:34 pm

Hi advark, would you like to share more complete information about Breast augmentation with dr. Nara?
cause im planning to do it soon. Is dr. Nara good at breast augmentation? and as you has mentioned about the price, which is 43000 baht, is that a full cost or thats just for the silicone / salline it self? so i need to pay for another cost of the operation.

about the buccal fat removal, do you know the price for it? is he good at it?

Thanks, look forward from your reply :)
im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Meow

BA experience sharing?

Post by Meow » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 1:04 pm

Hi all,
I hve been reading this forum... am also considering BA with Dr Nana soon. Really appreciate if there's some experience sharing on BA, i guess it quite a major op, could it require more after care?
Thanks, meow

dreamerr wrote:Hi advark, would you like to share more complete information about Breast augmentation with dr. Nara?
cause im planning to do it soon. Is dr. Nara good at breast augmentation? and as you has mentioned about the price, which is 43000 baht, is that a full cost or thats just for the silicone / salline it self? so i need to pay for another cost of the operation.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 2:41 pm

dreamerr wrote:Hi advark, would you like to share more complete information about Breast augmentation with dr. Nara?

that's the full price of the op, inclusive of everything, hospital fees etc, if not wrong, overnight stay at hospital, whole thing is done at hospital rather than the clinic. Nara doesn't do buccal fat pad removal
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 8:08 pm

advark~~ someone asking your regarding info of breast augmentation.. haha

[quote="dreamerr"
]Hi advark, would you like to share more complete information about Breast augmentation with dr. Nara?

Thanks, look forward from your reply :)[/quote]

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sat, 01 Mar 2008 9:09 pm

pls elaborate more on the hospital. i m afraid to stay overnight in a hospital.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:27 am

simplegal84 wrote:pls elaborate more on the hospital. i m afraid to stay overnight in a hospital.
wasn't me who did the breast augmentation (obviously) so dun have the details, but will ask, what is it abt the hospital u wanna find out?

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Sun, 02 Mar 2008 12:48 am

how is the environment? food wise? will the nurses take our order? or we have to ask our friend to buy for us?

thanks

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 8:00 am

How long does it take after Rhino op for my nose to look normal?
and when can i apply make up again?

i m wondering abt 1 week to 10days after op, can i return to work like nothing happened at all and nobody notices anything wrong with my nose.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 9:31 am

momoko wrote:How long does it take after Rhino op for my nose to look normal?

i m wondering abt 1 week to 10days after op, can i return to work like nothing happened at all and nobody notices anything wrong with my nose.
10 days later, with make up, think no one can tell le

eveningseven

Nose

Post by eveningseven » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:44 pm

For people who have fillers injected into their noses, does the filler travel elsewhere to the other parts of the face and cause lumps?

osp

Post by osp » Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:16 pm

momoko wrote:How long does it take after Rhino op for my nose to look normal?

I just had my rhino done last monday and I'm back at work today. some of my colleagues noticed the difference in my appearence -- as the bridge of my nose is higher -- but most don't have a clue.

the swelling actually started going down on the 4th day for me and was totally gone by the 5th day after the op. but of course I only done rhinoplasty and didn't do alar or tip reduction, which might result in external stitches and is a dead give away.

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Tue, 04 Mar 2008 12:42 pm

Hi all,

I did BA with Nara 4 years ago, I highly recomend him solely because he did a great job on me.

The price he quoted includes everything, including one night stay in the hospital.

The op is done in an older style local hospital ,not his clinic. Don't expect it to be a flash modern hospital. You will get your own private room with bathroom and tv, after the op you stay in the hospital for a night ,there will be nurse coming in regularly to check if you are ok,to give you medication and to bring you food. But they don't speak much English !!!

You can choose to stay more nights (you pay more) ,or go back to your hotel to rest the second day. I recomend to stay in Hatyai at least another night after the BA op.

You are responsible for your own transport arrangement between the hospital and the hotel. There are plenty of took took car you can hail outside the hospital.

few things you need to know before going :

1) Please bring someone to take care of you - to carry your luggage,to help you to get up from bed and to help you getting dressed. You won't be able to move around and carry stuffs for the first 2 days,and won't be able to lift your arms for at least 2 week.

2) Your breasts will look very aweful ,maybe unbalance in sizes ,hard like basket balls and painful and tight for the next 1 month, it will get better and drop to a natural looking position ,provided you massage them regularly and not to go too big to begin with .