Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
nnutty

Post by nnutty » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:48 pm

hey higgledy,

I got to start the new regime now, i guess. Currently i'm on medication from skin centre and they gave me the creams to make my skin peel. However, i got side effects from that and it causes my skin to turn red and it itch so bad. I dont really know if that usually happens to everyone using it or its just me, because i have a sensitive skin and zits can just pop up anytime. Hah.
Nonetheless my skin got smoother after the application cream. But it takes forever to clear the redness and the itch. I'm not using the cream ever. It's a torture. Hahaha.

Anyways, i'm keeping my fingers cross. Hopefully no zits or anything gonna pop up within now till 16th March. :) Are you going for the next coming interview?

I still do have some marks here and there and eyebags as well.. Any good concealer for recommendation?
loves,
nnutty

nnutty

Post by nnutty » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:50 pm

sinhong1126 wrote:nnutty, are u going for the coming walk in interview on 16 march?
Most likely I am. Are you? :)
loves,
nnutty

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:56 pm

angelawu286 wrote: erm thx for the info...
but i'm still confuse how did my friend ended inside... with a ite cert!!! does anyone noe???
hmm... hopefully i can passed the interview bahz!!!
my fren went through to the rounds of interviews before with an N level cert.. sometimes its a heng suay thingy.. if lucky, they'll prolly neglected the fact that your qualifications does not meet the min requirement. those who are unlucky, they get rejected at the door.. but i guess cases like your fren ones are very rare.. :wink:
the world at your doorstep

dreamchaser

Post by dreamchaser » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:56 pm

Hi Angel Jiaying, thanks for your encouragement. Gotta pray v hard and wait for a miracle. : )

Eneres,

Opps. I didn't try out for 8 years to be a cabin crew...hee...I waited 8 years to have the chance to go for the interview because I was bonded since 8 years ago as my company paid for my degree and in turn I have to serve a working bond. I just turn 27...can be considered a "senior" junior if I can be a cabin crew... hee....This is my first attempt.

How about you, Eneres? Are you still schooling? How many times have you attempted? I hope your dream can be fulfilled =)

superpinkystar
Regular
Regular

Post by superpinkystar » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:58 pm

fairlady89 wrote:
mantaro43 wrote:
fairlady89 wrote:i got a call today from Mary, she told me i cleared my medical test and when my training will commence. the feeling is beyond happiness

hmmmm which day did u went for ur medical??? and when ur training starting??? when u signing the bond??? haiz my hp still not ringing also....scare scare after everything.....wat are the chances to fail a medical check-up......i noticed they didnt check our blood.....i tot it was supposed to be a thorough one.....
I went on Monday, starting in two weeks time. Signing the bond is only a few days before training start.

They're very efficient so i believe you'll get the call soon if you cleared medical. :)
babe,
i went for medical on tuesday and went for briefing after that.
i told sheryn that my notice period is 1 month.
so i don't know if they are calling those who can start training asap.

waiting part is really killing me.
ARGHHHH!
*smile always

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 1:59 pm

Caryssa: thanks for your concern babe! i passed my exams, better than expected.. HAHAHAHA.. so so happy la.. 1 more less worry, now i'll need to wait and worry all over again.. hopefully the emploment pass will come to me real soon.. :D
the world at your doorstep

sinhong1126

Post by sinhong1126 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:03 pm

nnutty,
ya most likely i will go too, wanna go tgt?

nnutty

Post by nnutty » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:05 pm

sinhong1126 wrote:nnutty,
ya most likely i will go too, wanna go tgt?
sure.. where do you live? Your first time going for SQ interview?
loves,
nnutty

superpinkystar
Regular
Regular

Post by superpinkystar » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:07 pm

it's kinda drama.

i don't dare to leave my hp around. i will bring it everywhere i go (even the toilet!) just in case it rings! hahah!!

because sheryn was saying they will call, and if we miss their call and call them back. they may not be at their desk as they are always running around.
*smile always

fairlady89

Post by fairlady89 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:14 pm

I went for briefing on Tuesday too! I think Sheryn did mention that those who can start immediately will be called up earlier than those who can't?

Throughout the entire process, from the interviews to the medical report to the results, the waiting has always been the most tormenting part.

sinhong1126

Post by sinhong1126 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:29 pm

nnutty,
actually it will be my second attempt..haha last time got kicked out at the first round..how abt u?

nnutty

Post by nnutty » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:33 pm

hey sinhong,

same here. I got booted out at the kebaya round. haha. perhaps you wanna add me on msn? [email protected].. we can share or rather get prepared for the next interview. :)
loves,
nnutty

sinhong1126

Post by sinhong1126 » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:37 pm

nnutty,
at least u passed the first round..i dun even have the chance to see the kebaya haha..ya i'd love to discuss with u but i cant login to msn by office pc , will u online tonight?

nnutty

Post by nnutty » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:41 pm

sinhong1126 wrote:nnutty,
at least u passed the first round..i dun even have the chance to see the kebaya haha..ya i'd love to discuss with u but i cant login to msn by office pc , will u online tonight?
sinhong,

haha.. its ok.. the next round got to go all the way. :) i doubt i'll be online later tonight. u cant use the ebuddy web messenger from the internet?
loves,
nnutty

higgledy
Regular
Regular

Post by higgledy » Thu, 28 Feb 2008 2:59 pm

Hi nnutty.

I know what you mean. I had serious acne during my teens. When u apply the cream, you have to apply just a thin layer & spread evenly. Cos there was once I remember I applied abit too much & my skin just starts to turn red & itchy till I have to wash my face again.

Yes, I am going for the upcoming interview. I hope you do too... :) You can PM me if you are logging onto MSN later cos I am always online during office hrs :)

Regarding the concealer, try loreal, it's gd for the eye area. Apply make up base b4 you use foundation. :) Good luck!!