Singapore Expats

Anyone knows which facial is good and cheap??

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
gdaisies

Post by gdaisies » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 5:43 pm

Bluexob,

I have the same skin problem as yours, oily T zone..blackheads/whiteheads etc....can you plsssss share the secret remedies. Thanks!!!

Einnocent01

Post by Einnocent01 » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:11 am

Can anyone tell me is there a possibility for me to get blended lemon and cucumber.. i am stayin at a so call rented room.. is there any place where by i could just buy blended one ?? :???:

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 4:08 pm

[quote="Einnocent01"]Can anyone tell me is there a possibility for me to get blended lemon and cucumber.. i am stayin at a so call rented room.. is there any place where by i could just buy blended one ?? :???:[/quote

Maybe u can borrow from your owner or any of your kind neighbour perhaps...or simply ask any of your close friend to blend them for u and share the recipe with them too...I dont know anywhere to get one either...

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 9:51 pm

Einnocent01 wrote:Can anyone tell me is there a possibility for me to get blended lemon and cucumber.. i am stayin at a so call rented room.. is there any place where by i could just buy blended one ?? :???:
I can blend it for you. Just buy the ingredients and I try to blend it for u. Plus, isn't lemon and cucumber my recipe? :lol:

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sat, 23 Feb 2008 9:56 pm

One more thing: egg white helps to tighten your pores and face.
Before apply the egg white, take a bowl of hot water.. But your face directly facing the hot water - this is to make your pores open. after that, wipe your face with a dry towel. Then, start applying the egg white. Leave it on for 10 mins or so... Try not to wash it off. Instead, use a cottonball, dip it in a lukewarm water.

The results will make your skin feel tighter. Advisable for those who are entering their mid-20s. To help you from ageing...

Einnocent01

Post by Einnocent01 » Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:16 am

queenie-me wrote:
Einnocent01 wrote:Can anyone tell me is there a possibility for me to get blended lemon and cucumber.. i am stayin at a so call rented room.. is there any place where by i could just buy blended one ?? :???:
I can blend it for you. Just buy the ingredients and I try to blend it for u. Plus, isn't lemon and cucumber my recipe? :lol:
yup i saw it that the previous page.Hence was trying to ask where can i get it blended.That would be good though but it seem that i cant PM..

Nicest

Post by Nicest » Sun, 24 Feb 2008 1:06 pm

hi queenie, do you have to blend everytime you do the mask or you blend on shot and store in the fridge?

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Sun, 24 Feb 2008 4:06 pm

Nicest wrote:hi queenie, do you have to blend everytime you do the mask or you blend on shot and store in the fridge?
I blend one shot and store in the fridge. It last me only for 2 days.
Try not to exceed keeping the blended mask for too long. The effect won't be as good plus, it stings