Singapore Expats

bring back the crawling ant!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 4:45 pm

ozchick wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:
ozchick wrote:If it were not so absolutely LOL hilarious, the Catholic girl in me would say that your bottom deserves a big-time spanking ! :P
You too Ozchick? We Catholic girls rock! :cool:
Oh God WIMH ! I'm surrounded by fellow mad buggars ! [-o<
Catholic girls like us are bad girls hidden inside nice girls. :D

Hey ozchick, don't forget to use a paddle to make ksl's white butt a shiny red one! :P

But seriously, the slug thingie here looks disgusting!
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 4:55 pm

Plavt wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Plavt,

Those won't work for her as they are too big. We are limited by a 10kb maximum file size for 'tars. That's why I am having a problem as well.
One can use paint to make an avatar the required size (my own was too big), however it dosen't work with those suggested in my previous post probably because of the animation, something I didn't check out earlier.

However, we will have to keep it simple as I know ozchick is not well up on computer programs.

Hey Plavt,

Don't underestimate ozchick. If she gets interested in exploring graphic design programs/applications, she may end up doing a lot of avatar resizing. :) I have a friend who became quite good with Photoshop because she was interested in achieving certain effects for her photos.

Cheers
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Post by ozchick » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 8:42 pm

Plavt wrote: However, we will have to keep it simple as I know ozchick is not well up on computer programs.
Oi ! Buggar off komrade !
Just cos I don't want to be your girlfriend coesn't mean you have to make negative, patronising, rude, condescending, disparaging, unhelpful- need I go on- remarks ! Hmmphh !
I mean jeesh- I can't be good at everything ! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Post by ozchick » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 8:49 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:
ozchick wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote: You too Ozchick? We Catholic girls rock! :cool:
Oh God WIMH ! I'm surrounded by fellow mad buggars ! [-o<

Hey ozchick, don't forget to use a paddle to make ksl's white butt a shiny red one! :P

Hells bells ! :o AG - Surely you're not another one ! I'm totally surrounded ! This does not sit well with the chick...ooh I'm feeling all hot and sweaty here .....IF ANY OF YOU BUGGERS ARE PRIESTS OR NUNS- WELL THAT'S IT ! I'M OUT-A HERE ! :wink:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 8:52 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:
Yup! And we all know the hidden bad girls are really good when they get loose!!!!! :mrgreen:

Why do you think I'm also married to one.....
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 18 Feb 2008 9:44 pm

ozchick wrote:
Oi ! Buggar off komrade !
Just cos I don't want to be your girlfriend coesn't mean you have to make negative, patronising, rude, condescending, disparaging, unhelpful- need I go on- remarks ! Hmmphh !
lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I must sound like a school teacher. :P :P :lol: :lol: Oh well back to the vodka bottle.....

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:36 pm

Asian_Geekette wrote:Catholic girls like us are bad girls hidden inside nice girls. :D
Ahem. Speak for yourself. [-X

I, needless to say, am a complete angel. O:)

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:46 pm

:^o :devil:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Tue, 19 Feb 2008 1:15 pm

ozchick wrote:
Hells bells ! :o AG - Surely you're not another one ! I'm totally surrounded ! This does not sit well with the chick...ooh I'm feeling all hot and sweaty here .....IF ANY OF YOU BUGGERS ARE PRIESTS OR NUNS- WELL THAT'S IT ! I'M OUT-A HERE ! :wink:
Oh yes, I'm another one of those Catholic girls. ;-) I did think about becoming a nun when I was in a Catholic school. Though I didn't think I'll be able to follow the vows of a nun. :D The vow of obedience, that is. I'm a bit stubborn at times.
Wind In My Hair wrote: Ahem. Speak for yourself. [-X

I, needless to say, am a complete angel. O:)
Nothing wrong with having a dark side :devil: and an angelic side. O:) It's a matter of just feeling comfortable with all the facets of our personality.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Tue, 19 Feb 2008 9:18 pm

ozchick wrote:
Asian_Geekette wrote:
ozchick wrote: Oh God WIMH ! I'm surrounded by fellow mad buggars ! [-o<

ooh I'm feeling all hot and sweaty here .....
What a turn on! Am i missing out on all the fun here! :cry: Priests or Nuns.....anyother uniform, to please you Ozchick! I'm not into the relgion stuff, doesn't go down well at confession! :wink: But anything else goes :oops: maybe even my batman suit! :lol: Although you will have to dress up like cat woman!

Black leather ....is just so cool.....and i mean literally so cool when it's 35c

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 8:46 am

leather in singapore just doesnt go! not even if it's gore tex!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 1:05 pm

durain wrote:leather in singapore just doesnt go! not even if it's gore tex!
Not on about wearing it! Have you not tried lying on it, in 35C, it's cool, dead cool.....I do recall an encounter in my SS Gestapo uniform, were i had to oblige, a young lady, with my long leather coat, on zzzzz graaas,...on the way home "darf ich se nach hauser bringen Frauline" Bitte mein herr! So cool she got frost bite on her butt! :lol: :wink:

Even my leather sofa is cool in 35c, especially if one is romping in the buff :wink: Oh dear dear me....catholic girls......are so naughty, they make me :oops:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Post by ozchick » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 4:46 pm

ksl wrote: "darf ich se nach hauser bringen Frauline" Bitte mein herr!
Nicht schlect Deutsch Herr KSK ...ich bin beeindruckte ! Du bist ein Mann ganz interessant ! :o

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:52 pm

ozchick wrote:
ksl wrote: "darf ich se nach hauser bringen Frauline" Bitte mein herr!
Nicht schlect Deutsch Herr KSK ...ich bin beeindruckte ! Du bist ein Mann ganz interessant ! :o
Thank you Ozchick, I try to keep the wife amused, when she's home, this place gets more like Faulty Towers every day, although I've to brush up on the Italian! Need to keep the spice in the life ya know! :wink:

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:21 pm

ksl wrote: Thank you Ozchick, I try to keep the wife amused, when she's home, this place gets more like Faulty Towers every day, although I've to brush up on the Italian! Need to keep the spice in the life ya know! :wink:
faulty towers - dont do the funny walk. the germans wont like it! :P