Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 7:59 pm

cellyy wrote:Certainly welcome more feedback from anyone who can relate to this issue. Thanks!
Pertaining to this, you need to lay off for 2 weeks upon completion of your surgery. With the current company policy, you have to offset the MC through your OFFs and LEAVES cause the MC will be considered as causal MC.

M :cool:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 8:01 pm

rainschocolate wrote:but i think the french one looks nicer leh =X
is it against the rules if u bun it the french way?
No. In training you will be taught the bun but of course, some kind ranked trainers will teach you the french way. Either, you have to keep it neat and to spray more if your baby hair is sticking out.

M :cool:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 9:04 pm

yay i'm starting training next monday and my boyfriend is flying off to taiwan for 3 weeks tonight.
i think he will get a shock when he sees me 3 weeks later. hahaha
the world at your doorstep.

bijou

Post by bijou » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:07 pm

aliciagloria wrote:
haha i oso duno but I think can unless u fail mgt rnd den cannot. Ban 3 mths. wat time is urs? which poly u from? All e best!

im from Ngee ann too.. mine is at 9.30 :D

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:47 pm

i have received email to go for my 2nd interview dis coming wed at STC! my first round was held in my sch, temasek poly. any one going there for 2nd interview??? its the kebaya fitting round right>?
=D

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:25 am

angeljiaying wrote:i have received email to go for my 2nd interview dis coming wed at STC! my first round was held in my sch, temasek poly. any one going there for 2nd interview??? its the kebaya fitting round right>?
if they say its the 2nd interview den its probably the kebaya fitting.
but be mentally prepared that u MIGHT have to start from the first round again, which i think posibility very low la!

haha

best of luck to all going for interviews!

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:29 am

rainschocolate: thanks lot!!! kebaya fitting round oso haf skin check rite.. wah i have been doing mask almost every day now lol
=D

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:14 am

angeljiaying: I'm oso from TP and mine is at 11am! wat time is urs? In the email it didnt state that its round 2 so I think we may have to start all over again =( and the same app form is attached which we have already filled up in sch...If its rnd 2 onwards, y do we still need to fill in e same app form all over again? hmmm...

I did reply e email to cfm my attendance and oso ask if it is from rnd 2 or rnd 1 but NO reply...sigh. haha. I think we should prepare our rnd 1 speech juz to play safe..

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:11 pm

hi girl!!! mine is at 10.30am eh. mm i din send a confirmation letter eh cos it states that....

If you are unable to attend our interview on the given date, please forwardthis email back to inform us.

or shld i send one jus in case???? lol.. omg if we haf to start round 1 over again that wil be so tedious.. duno can get in again not...=( you wearing formal there??
=D

zandlelightz
Regular
Regular

British Airways Recruitment

Post by zandlelightz » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:39 pm

British Airways Recruitment

Hey Guys the is a ad in todays newpaper under the recruit section that BA is recruiting staff to be based in Singapore. Check it out.

Good Luck to All....

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 1:19 pm

angeljiaying wrote:hi girl!!! mine is at 10.30am eh. mm i din send a confirmation letter eh cos it states that....

If you are unable to attend our interview on the given date, please forwardthis email back to inform us.

or shld i send one jus in case???? lol.. omg if we haf to start round 1 over again that wil be so tedious.. duno can get in again not...=( you wearing formal there??
yah, i'm wearing formal there...no need to send a reply coz e previous write-in i oso didnt send, juz turn up. This time i reply coz i wana ask them if start from rnd 2 or 1 bt no reply leh...tink they wont entertain such requests. hmm...mine may be the last grp since its at 11am but i'll prob go at 1030...mayb can start earlier.

ya lor, i oso dun wana go thru rnd 1 again. The previous write-in there's only 8 in a grp instead of 10 and they only pick 1 gal out of 4 (mine was half male, half female) to proceed.

Anyway, dun worry so much. If u did ur preparations, sure can one. Jia You! :D

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 1:24 pm

aliciagloria: think i will reach earlier too maybe can start earlier. mine was conducted 10 in a group about 5 frm my group got selected. r u stil a tp student?
=D

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 1:35 pm

no, I've already graduated 3 yrs ago. haha! u still a student there right? hehe.

angeljiaying

Post by angeljiaying » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 1:36 pm

yup yup im graduating in dis march. last paper on 29 feb haha=D
=D

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sat, 16 Feb 2008 2:46 pm

don't worry too much!!

sleep well and rest more. haha i more kiasu, i 2 months b4 my last paper i go for interview liao.

must update us k!