Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 6:43 pm

anyone going to Dr Nara next week?

I am doing alarplasty and rhinoplasty next sat(16th Feb)...so excited abt it :P Hopefully it turns out good

Anyone who have had the above procedures done, can advise me if on the 2nd day I can return back to work....without looking 'abnormal'?

Many thanks...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 4:34 am

snowss wrote:anyone going to Dr Nara next week?

I am doing alarplasty and rhinoplasty next sat(16th Feb)...so excited abt it :P Hopefully it turns out good

Anyone who have had the above procedures done, can advise me if on the 2nd day I can return back to work....without looking 'abnormal'?

Many thanks...
2nd day!? haha, make that 2nd week... if u are a slow healer like me, 2 weeks is the bare minimum... if you heal fast, you'd still need 1 week, not to mention the stitches for the alarplasty can only be removed after 6 days...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 5:41 am

aadvark....

have you any info on how many areas of lipo those mothers of your friends have done in one 'visit'?? Uhmmm and when did they leave after the surgery?? As i wanna go to Bali i would have to fly from KL to Denpasar and have to arrange that flight

the rest, from BKK to Hadyai can go by a nighttrain an arrange when i arrive (as i don't mind being broke as the surgery will do me in anyway LOL), and can take a coach to KL.

and do you know if he does endoscopic browlift? (and a price?)

gosh...i wanted vaser better but the prices are just 5 times as much...and people have gotten lipo for ages...(but really i m scared can tell you that!!)

aadvark, please hope you can give me some info

and uhmmmm if i would have a few areas...i am in asia for 6 weeks...maybe i can go there again for more lipo or would that be stupid??? I mean not healthy.

I don't mind how i look i have 6 weeks away from home and wear long pants anyway as i cannot take sun well

suuz

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 5:44 am

AADVARK?

the lasik....where did you do that?? and what was the price?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Thu, 07 Feb 2008 7:56 pm

Im going to Tokai .. depart on 21 Mar Friday night to BKK.. then take the return flight at 23 Mar around 11pm Thai Time. Anyone keen? I'm going with 2 friends already.

I'll be doing Tip-plasty and Rhino.

suuz
Regular
Regular

Post by suuz » Fri, 08 Feb 2008 4:52 am

who is tokai and what is his specialty? is he in BKK? Prices?
suuz

plastic440033

lasik

Post by plastic440033 » Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:13 am

Wow Suuz, now u in for lasik too besides lipo...? :shock: interesting. my boss did his lasik in BKK and his eyesight is perfect. maybe i should ask him which doc he went :)

suuz wrote:AADVARK?

suuz
Regular
Regular

Re: lasik

Post by suuz » Fri, 08 Feb 2008 3:42 pm

Hi Plastic :-)
glasses are cute on me....but i cannot see sh@$t withouth...
cannot even shake a hand (my hand will be groping in the air...)
here costs are between 600 euro (bad clinic) to 1200(good clinic) PER EYE.

Not everything is cheaper in asia, and i won't be able to do all i want it is just to know and i can choose.
Lipo is nr1...eyebrow nr2 (then i also have a strange sticking out chin but i am too scared of doing anything about that as they would have to 'shave'the bone)
plastic440033 wrote:Wow Suuz, now u in for lasik too besides lipo...? :shock: interesting. my boss did his lasik in BKK and his eyesight is perfect. maybe i should ask him which doc he went :)

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Wow

Post by daybreakk » Fri, 08 Feb 2008 7:52 pm

Here is getting more crowded and crowded.. Welcome to the plastic world LOL

plastic440033

PS World

Post by plastic440033 » Fri, 08 Feb 2008 9:42 pm

Hey all,

I was told by doctors themselves that ps is an adiction. You will start to feel other parts of your body is not in proportion with the area that you hv lipo. I think its very true.

At first, i only wanted to do lipo on my thighs and tummy but after consulting with doc it seems like i will also need lipo for my back and calves cos if not it will not be in proportion...sigh. where is it going to end. :???: its like doing a full body lipo and if this is the case then i wont be able to afford the prices of ps in SIN. I will have to op for Dr Nara now. So much cheaper. Well....beauty comes with a price...PAIN :cry:

suuz wrote:Hi Plastic :-)
glasses are cute on me....but i cannot see sh@$t withouth...
cannot even shake a hand (my hand will be groping in the air...)
here costs are between 600 euro (bad clinic) to 1200(good clinic) PER EYE.

Not everything is cheaper in asia, and i won't be able to do all i want it is just to know and i can choose.
Lipo is nr1...eyebrow nr2 (then i also have a strange sticking out chin but i am too scared of doing anything about that as they would have to 'shave'the bone)
plastic440033 wrote:Wow Suuz, now u in for lasik too besides lipo...? :shock: interesting. my boss did his lasik in BKK and his eyesight is perfect. maybe i should ask him which doc he went :)

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:00 am

www.tokaiclinic.com

im going there for tipplasty and for rhinoplasty.

plastic440033

Post by plastic440033 » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:23 am

hi boii18,

is tokai good in lipo?

boii18 wrote:www.tokaiclinic.com

im going there for tipplasty and for rhinoplasty.

plastic440033

lipo with dr tokai

Post by plastic440033 » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:27 am

Hi Boii18,

do you know how much does tokai charge for lipo on tummy?

boii18 wrote:Im going to Tokai .. depart on 21 Mar Friday night to BKK.. then take the return flight at 23 Mar around 11pm Thai Time. Anyone keen? I'm going with 2 friends already.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: lipo with dr tokai

Post by aadvark » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 4:25 pm

plastic440033 wrote:Hi Boii18,

do you know how much does tokai charge for lipo on tummy?

boii18 wrote:Im going to Tokai .. depart on 21 Mar Friday night to BKK.. then take the return flight at 23 Mar around 11pm Thai Time. Anyone keen? I'm going with 2 friends already.

price list for tokai: http://www.tokaiclinic.com/clinic/cosme ... elist.html

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 09 Feb 2008 4:35 pm

suuz wrote:aadvark....

have you any info on how many areas of lipo those mothers of your friends have done in one 'visit'?? Uhmmm and when did they leave after the surgery?? As i wanna go to Bali i would have to fly from KL to Denpasar and have to arrange that flight

the rest, from BKK to Hadyai can go by a nighttrain an arrange when i arrive (as i don't mind being broke as the surgery will do me in anyway LOL), and can take a coach to KL.

and do you know if he does endoscopic browlift? (and a price?)

gosh...i wanted vaser better but the prices are just 5 times as much...and people have gotten lipo for ages...(but really i m scared can tell you that!!)

aadvark, please hope you can give me some info

and uhmmmm if i would have a few areas...i am in asia for 6 weeks...maybe i can go there again for more lipo or would that be stupid??? I mean not healthy.

I don't mind how i look i have 6 weeks away from home and wear long pants anyway as i cannot take sun well

suuz
hi there, sorry, been away due to the lunar new year festivities, haha, been eating so much that nara shld not have an excuse to turn me away for lipo this time! :P

i'm not very familiar with lipo procedures yet as I've only got it done on my face, but my fren's sister did her thighs and tummy a few mths back at Nara's. basically the nurse told her can only do 1 area each day - so thighs wld be 1 area, and the tummy a 2nd area, that wld be 2 days altogether...

not too sure how many areas u can do consecutively, but from what i see, dun think there is a maximum, which is the whole point of breaking it into different days i think, so that you won't overtax your body...