Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 3:32 pm

snowss wrote:is it true tat u one wants to get a nose job, we can actually seek better quality like woffles wu or martin huang in spore??

I heard from some people :???:

Are r they just overpriced?
Based on xiaxue's nose job, I'd say I think I would be more pleased if I had done it with Dr Nara. But to each his or her own, depends on ur expectattions too. If u want a real prominent nose, I'd think Toriumi from the states will meet that expectation, if u want a natural improved look, Dr Nara is my man.

maggieee

Post by maggieee » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 7:42 pm

hi bumperkiss2, do u mind posting ur pics of eyelids and rhino for us to view?

Cobbing

Post by Cobbing » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 9:57 pm

Hi,

Do you have any ideal that after the surgery do i need to stay a week and wait for Dr Nara to remove the sitches or it will dissolve itself? For your opinon how long do i need to stay in Thailand. :)
aadvark wrote:
Cobbing wrote:Heheheh, Thanks Thanks. Do u have any ideal usually o fix appt Dr nara
took how long? Looks like he very popuplar. Dont know got waiting list or not.
think feedback from forumers recently is not so crowded le, i think he has been impacted by the stop of direct flights from other countries to hatyai... all must transit within thailand

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:53 pm

wany wrote:hello, I already make an appointment with Dr. Nara on the 1st of March.

Thinking of taking a coach there.anyone keen to go?. :D
consider fly there either from spore or JB. safer and just cost slightly more.

edited. sori didnt know the flight no more via tigerair

now have to go via bangkok
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:17 pm

Cobbing wrote:Hi,

Do you have any ideal that after the surgery do i need to stay a week and wait for Dr Nara to remove the sitches or it will dissolve itself? For your opinon how long do i need to stay in Thailand. :)
aadvark wrote:
Cobbing wrote:Heheheh, Thanks Thanks. Do u have any ideal usually o fix appt Dr nara
think feedback from forumers recently is not so crowded le, i think he has been impacted by the stop of direct flights from other countries to hatyai... all must transit within thailand
what sort of threads he uses depends on what surgery u going for... which surgeries u going for?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:33 am

aadvark wrote:
I stayed for 8 days in HDY... For alarplasty and eyelids, u can either get Dr Nara to remove to stitches for u on the 5th day or otherwise, any GP in SG can do the job. For me, I had Dr Nara remove my dissolvable stitches for rhino as well. Dr Nara actually said its better to have it removed so I have them removed before I flew back. A lot more comfortable on the insides of my nose honestly speaking.

Cobbing

Post by Cobbing » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:32 am

Thanks for your info, i m intrested doing the nose implant. so how do you find the whole procedure izzit very scary cos you are not totally numb in mind. i m afriad that i can hear the knife sound , so scary! but do u satisfied with Dr Nara skill?

bumperkiss2 wrote:

aadvark wrote: think feedback from forumers recently is not so crowded le, i think he has been impacted by the stop of direct flights from other countries to hatyai... all must transit within thailand
I stayed for 8 days in HDY... For alarplasty and eyelids, u can either get Dr Nara to remove to stitches for u on the 5th day or otherwise, any GP in SG can do the job. For me, I had Dr Nara remove my dissolvable stitches for rhino as well. Dr Nara actually said its better to have it removed so I have them removed before I flew back. A lot more comfortable on the insides of my nose honestly speaking.

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 4:18 pm

bumperkiss: hows your nose now? how long did it take to deswell? im going in march!!! heehee

wany

Post by wany » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 6:36 pm

thanks tanjhj..

adonz:how long you're gonna stay in HDY?

wteng:u confirm going to nara?

wteng

Post by wteng » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 8:51 pm

wany,
Thinking of going for lipo but rhino maybe in spore for revision. not cnfirmed yet but if have enough will go in may.

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 9:54 pm

wany wrote:thanks tanjhj..

adonz:how long you're gonna stay in HDY?

wteng:u confirm going to nara?
shld be staying for a day only..dun hv leave..

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:41 pm

momoko wrote:bumperkiss: hows your nose now? how long did it take to deswell? im going in march!!! heehee
A week does the job for me. Well, for most of the swelling that is. If im not wrong, a further 10-20% of residual swelling disappears over the course of a year. Oooh im so excited for u! I wish I can post pictures for u to see but I'm on holiday in singapore and im using my friend's laptop that doesnt have bluetooth or infrared for me to transfer pictures from my camera phone.

But I am very pleased with the procedures with Dr Nara. Oh btw, hows ur lipo healing going? Fully recovered and satisfied?

lolxlolx

Post by lolxlolx » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 6:07 am

hi 20m here looking for ppl to go nara together.those who have done ps whats the reaction from ur family or friends?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 3:22 pm

anyone want to go tokai at BKK with me on 27/2? op on same day then fly off next dat (28/2)?

haven't booked yet cos yet to hear from <lazy>. Dr Pat said he can fix my alar...
Shal0m

Inferno

Post by Inferno » Wed, 06 Feb 2008 4:10 pm

Hi lolxlolx

u wanna go together to Dr. Nara.. i can go between last weeb of feb to first week of March.. i havent gt any appointment date from Dr. Nara yet..

what kinda procedures you wanna get done? i am going for rhino and chin aug.