Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sat, 02 Feb 2008 9:04 pm

hey alicia,
yup, that's what the lady told me..

jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular

Post by jeanette_tohjh » Sat, 02 Feb 2008 10:41 pm

Hi,congrats of your place in SIA! Just want to check with you! How long did you wait for the medical results? I went for the walk in on the 27th Jan, got through everything....then i went for the medical check up on the 30th Jan follow by a briefing at STC on the 31st! Wonder how long did you wait to know that you are going in for sure? Did they call or send you letter?

:roll:[/quote]

Hi stanmysterio!

I went for my medical on 30th... and Mary call me on 1st Feb... which is 2 days later only...

well... how long is your notice period??? mine is immediate... so ya... they will give priority to those who can start immediate... all those that i noe who can start immediate already informed by Mary about the training date... but those with 2 wks or so... they are still waiting for the call... so be patience... they will definitely call u! no worries ya!
if there is something wrong with your medical, the clinic will call u within the next 24 - 48hrs... if the clinic didn't call u... most probably... u have cleared ur medical and ur report is with SIA... give them some time to sort things out bah! :)

stanmysterio

Post by stanmysterio » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 1:45 am

jean,haha...thanks, i dun know to bluff myself anot, but i feel relieve after seeing your reply, saying about the clinic call me in 24-48 hrs if theres a problwm with me. In fact during the briefing, mary said the whole lot of us have not clear and we can only wait, and this just makes ppl anxious. Morever with the CNY festival, the wait would probably be longer...ha..will keep you update anyway!

i indicated that i will b available on March & onwards, so i shall just see lor, i guess probably would be a batch or two after yours...haha....see u on board anyway....hopfully :P

QaTarCreaM

Post by QaTarCreaM » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 4:28 am

rev12000, thought you just joined qatar airways not long ago? you left so soon? what happened?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 6:04 am

QaTarCreaM wrote:rev12000, thought you just joined qatar airways not long ago? you left so soon? what happened?
Wondering myself? :???: :-k

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:30 am

QaTarCreaM wrote:rev12000, thought you just joined qatar airways not long ago? you left so soon? what happened?
Hi, babe.
I've PMed ya, cheers.

Regards, Rev. :D
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

rev12000
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rev12000 » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:32 am

Plavt wrote:Wondering myself? :???: :-k
#-o It's complicated.
Cheers!
Do NoT TaKe LaZY PeoPLe aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe, aS aPaTHeTiC PeoPLe Do NoT CaRe aBouT aNYTHiNG. LaZY PeoPLe CaRe, JuST THaT THeY Do NoT Do aNYTHiNG aBouT iT.

jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular

Post by jeanette_tohjh » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 11:39 am

i indicated that i will b available on March & onwards, so i shall just see lor, i guess probably would be a batch or two after yours...haha....see u on board anyway....hopfully :P[/quote]

Hihi Stanmysterio!

So i guess most prolly u will be informed only after CNY! but thats just my guess! keke...

yep! yep! but see u in STC b4 we see each other onboard! haha...
must declare who u are... u noe my name! Jeanette! but i dunnoe yours! haha... :wink:

stanmysterio

Post by stanmysterio » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:53 pm

haha jean...IF I GET IN! My name is Stanley! Nice to meet you........See you in STC.... :wink:

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 7:48 pm

xanngac wrote:
Sokeai wrote:Woo Xanngac finally had posted. Looks like the training is really interesting, i want to start mine asap too ;p

Anyway will be seeing you tml! Happy~
Wah... Can't go for the gathering today cause of cramp... Sad man... Can't see you all... :(
I didn't went either, was down with bad food posioning :cry:
Hello there!

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 8:11 pm

Sokeai,
Would you be good enough to edit your tag line? They are supposed to be one line/sentence - forum rules. Many thanks.

Ps: 'You didn't went'. :P [-X :lol:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 9:28 pm

hahahah okok i edit for SOKEAI.

She didn't go for the gathering as she was down with food poisoning. lol

i think she sick cannot type properly.

anyway, i only went for the KTV part. and i think i nearly made everyone deaf. ahaha
the world at your doorstep.

princcessdy

Post by princcessdy » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 9:46 pm

hi everyone!

is anyone going for the nx walk in on 24 feb?

juz to check things to write in the application form:

Part C of the form, height n weight, do we have to measure our own or measure on the day itself? cos i think they need to take our measurement on the day itself.

Part D, it stated eng, maths & sci(indicate all subjects), mine is a combine sic so, should put phy/chem in the box or on the next column where they put subject and grade again?

HippiEeEe

Post by HippiEeEe » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:16 pm

Hi there!

:D Yup! My friend and I will be heading down to try the walk-in interview again!

For my case (I'm sub-sci student too), I'd put mine under "Science" section. Think they won't mind ba...

Hope my answer helps and see ya on the 24th Feb!

Good luck!!!!
Embrace the Day with Power Confidence! ^^v

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Sun, 03 Feb 2008 10:38 pm

I am also going in the morning...anyone keen can PM me anyway :)