Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:08 am

pinklittlefigure wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:and apologies gals, some lousy connection i have here in malaysia.. i do realise that i quoted without reply just now.. haha..

i dun wanna be 20! :-|

pinklittlefigure posted that eyebrow embroidery is like not allowed leh..
It is stated in SIA rules and regulations that tattooed and drawn on eyebrows are not allowed and eyebrows must be shaped.
It is better to start leaving the eyebrow alone so it has enough time to make its regrowth.
you've got sour grapes around too? think we all have. and all our blogs now have someting in common.. haha.. =)
the world at your doorstep

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:10 am

Plavt wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:where else can we talk about outing apart from here? haha!

right.. when this is the place u wanted to join into the forum gathering too.. tsk tsk tsk..

woops.. this is suppose to be a safe and normal forum so plavt will pang sim and dun disturb..

be good, abercrombie. O:)
Yingying2888,
Could you make more of an effort to keep to the subject? While we don't mind a joke or occasionally going off-topic some of your activities appear to be upsetting people.
Thnks Plavt....

So anyone have any problem now? dont gossip its aint gd. Don't be OXYMORON.

Only for those who think they're nurotic PM me then________

Coz i love to entertained pple with the lowest order of mental retardation

:cool:
Last edited by rinnuwatanabe on Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:15 am

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
Plavt wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:where else can we talk about outing apart from here? haha!

right.. when this is the place u wanted to join into the forum gathering too.. tsk tsk tsk..

woops.. this is suppose to be a safe and normal forum so plavt will pang sim and dun disturb..

be good, abercrombie. O:)
Yingying2888,
Could you make more of an effort to keep to the subject? While we don't mind a joke or occasionally going off-topic some of your activities appear to be upsetting people.
Thnks Plavt....

Coz i love to entertained pple with the lowest order mental retardation

RINNU i think that was very mean of you.
you made a BIG FUSS out of nothing.
and seriously, i didn't thnk it was anything serious. MANY here didn't think there was a need to make everything so unhappy.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

and pls stop behaving like u wanna pick up a fight here. its a forum. NOT some street gang.

PLAVT was just being nice as to response to your COMPLAIN.

please do not misuse your "rights" as a user here and make life diificult for us here.
the world at your doorstep.

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:17 am

yellowpig wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:and apologies gals, some lousy connection i have here in malaysia.. i do realise that i quoted without reply just now.. haha..

i dun wanna be 20! :-|

pinklittlefigure posted that eyebrow embroidery is like not allowed leh..
It is stated in SIA rules and regulations that tattooed and drawn on eyebrows are not allowed and eyebrows must be shaped.
It is better to start leaving the eyebrow alone so it has enough time to make its regrowth.
hmmm.. PLF, how i go see ur blog blog ?
Yellowpig: Due to certain constrain and sour grapes that are lurking in the forum, I have no choice but to restrict the readers that are reading my blog. You can send me an email to [email protected] and I will send the invite to that e-mail address.

Sorry for the inconvienience but I had no choice as being nice and yet getting dissed is something I dont fancy :?

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:17 am

rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
Plavt wrote: Yingying2888,
Thnks Plavt....

and seriously, i didn't thnk it was anything serious. MANY here didn't think there was a need to make everything so unhappy.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

and pls stop behaving like u wanna pick up a fight here. its a forum. NOT some street gang.

please do not misuse your "rights" as a user here and make life diificult for us here.
Do i refering to u?? read out my msg again....

cheers!

please dont waste this space only for those who u think u r gd enough just "PM" me not here.... ya here is not a street fight... that's the reason why i ask to PM me....

do u understand simple english??

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:19 am

bu yao chao jia ar.... we all have the same common goal so we're actually all in the same ship wanting to go ashore ?

don't quarrel ar...

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:19 am

AND I THINK ALL THESE NONSENSE SHOULD STOP RIGHT NOW.

THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTINUE SUCH USELESS AND MEANINGLESS THINGS.

if u wanna complain. go ahead. i don't think i did anything wrong, MAYBE jus being a little harsh. but its for the good of everyone here.

i'm now REACHING out to EVERYONE HERE. pls stop replying to THESE unnecessary posts.

if its abt SIA or forum stuff, den welcome here.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH..

i'm sorry plavt. i may sound very dominating here. hope u dun mind.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:21 am

rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
Plavt wrote: Yingying2888,
Thnks Plavt....

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

yea.. dont gossip rinnu.. and dont call people names alright? OXYMORONS, AND PEOPLE WITH LOWEST MENTAL RETARDATION. dont try to start some flaming.. please.. its very peaceful here.. :wink:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:22 am

rainschocolate wrote:AND I THINK ALL THESE NONSENSE SHOULD STOP RIGHT NOW.

THERE IS NO NEED TO CONTINUE SUCH USELESS AND MEANINGLESS THINGS.

if u wanna complain. go ahead. i don't think i did anything wrong, MAYBE jus being a little harsh. but its for the good of everyone here.

i'm now REACHING out to EVERYONE HERE. pls stop replying to THESE unnecessary posts.

if its abt SIA or forum stuff, den welcome here.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH..

i'm sorry plavt. i may sound very dominating here. hope u dun mind.
Then stop gossiping.... this aint a forum for u guys to gossip too right??

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:22 am

yingying2888 wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: Thnks Plavt....

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

yea.. dont gossip rinnu.. and dont call people names alright? OXYMORONS, AND PEOPLE WITH LOWEST MENTAL RETARDATION. dont try to start some flaming.. please.. its very peaceful here.. :wink:
Do i referring to anyone? i said whoever think u r the one??..... am i right??? so what do u think about urslf now?? :cool:

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:28 am

I believe fellow forum users would appreciate it very much if these unnecessary tiff and arguements are thrown out of the window.

Everyone here are moving towards the same vision which is to get as much insights & knowledges to do well for their upcoming interviews.

It is really distracting to have fellow forum users arguing over something trivial. Peace is something we look forward to and please help us and yourself not to disturb the serenity of this pleasant environment.

I've said it once and it will be last as I believe this matter can be easily resolve by having both parties involved to cool down and spare a thought for others.

mentelism

Post by mentelism » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:29 am

acceber wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:
acceber wrote:i'm standing at 156.5cm.
i got rejected once they take my height.

is there anymore chances? tell me frankly. sigh.

kinda depress. but i wan wanna gif up my dream!!
i find that sq are kinda strict with the measurement thingy..n seems like their scales always measure ppl 1 or 2cm short.. :o

i went to silkair recruitment last aug, i rem theres 2 gers (who proceeded to the management round) around 157cm .. if u don mind, u may wana try that

n.. i rem reading somewhere in this forum that some US airlines takes in ppl who are around ur height... hope that helps...
ok. now i learnt to quote to reply. ha! newbie here.

man!! then that's pretty unlucky for me!
umm... i'm trying other airlines as well, like SilkAir?
waiting for their next recruitment! ;)

at least i think they... dun haf skin check, do they? ha~
No dear... they do have skin check.. when u get to thru to their 2nd second round(so called).. its their uniform fitting plus skin check and WCT in one day.... bt so far as i can rmbr they do not take anymore height measurement...

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:29 am

I went to shop today! and bought a lot of stuff. hahaha also bought some semi-formal tops to go for training.=)))

my bf's mum had this fashion voucher so she gave me some.
so i went this fahion to dig dig dig and spend the voucher. hahaha

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:30 am

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: RINNU i think that was very mean of you.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Do i referring to anyone? i said whoever think u r the one??..... am i right??? so what do u think about urslf now?? :cool:
erm rinnu, first of all, nurotic is spelt as neurotic. bring a dictionary with you. =)

of cos you're not referring to anyone.. and of cos i dont think its any of us.. its just not nice to use such servere words like what you mentioned above.. its an open forum, just like what you reminded me before you complained remember? dont interfere users to search for topics that they want to find out about.. cos its affecting me.. i find it so hard to track back the posts now with all your "irrelated posts".. thank you very much.. :lol:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:35 am

yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: yea.. dont gossip rinnu.. and dont call people names alright? OXYMORONS, AND PEOPLE WITH LOWEST MENTAL RETARDATION. dont try to start some flaming.. please.. its very peaceful here.. :wink:
erm rinnu, first of all, nurotic is spelt as neurotic. bring a dictionary with you. =)

of cos you're not referring to anyone.. and of cos i dont think its any of us.. its just not nice to use such servere words like what you mentioned above.. its an open forum, just like what you reminded me before you complained remember? dont interfere users to search for topics that they want to find out about.. cos its affecting me.. i find it so hard to track back the posts now with all your "irrelated posts".. thank you very much.. :lol:
THATS WHAT I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Now then u understand right??

:lol:

_______Thnx for the perfect spelling.... so next time use the perfect words to post in this forum... No SINGLISH here________ whateva you guys do i will obeserve and it will reflect back to u people. No one is purfect and i do forgive and forget so mind your language and words nxt time

cheers! :cool:
Last edited by rinnuwatanabe on Wed, 30 Jan 2008 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.