Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:49 pm

rurik0 wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
there was a gal whom i met on my mgmt round who got a scenario based question like "how will you handle if a passenger slaps your butt on board". Ruriko who passed the interviews suggested that the answer should be "i will not do anything about, and will seek help from my superior.. if not, i will try to change with my colleagues (as in like, change to be in charge of another aisle, instead of where the passenger who attacked u is seated at)

the gal said she will handle discreetly and she din pass.. it may or may not be bcos of that question.. but i tink to uphold SIA's image, its of cos their preference that u will really not do anything.. REMEMBER : DONT SAY ANYTHING BAD.. LIKE "REPULSIVE", "VIOLENT", "SETLLE IT WITH THE PASSENGER"

hope this helps.. :D
See words in blue. The case was more of a sexual harrassment than an assault. Anyway, in the event of sexual harrassment, a police report can actually be made prior to landing landing.
ruriko~ glad to see you posting! I didn't know you played RO too, I think i will miss my gaming real bad ;p
Hello there!

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:50 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
akiheartfelt wrote: we all have exams in may! heehee
Both of you girls also starting SIA training after may? Where are u all schooling at?
Sokeai is looking for batchmates already!

anyone starting in March or april? hahaha!
Ya lo! Muahaha, who is starting training after May or starts June must tell me ok! So we can be batchmates, not so lonely hee :P

Ying don't start so early la, wait for me den you will have batchmate liao 8-)
Last edited by Sokeai on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:51 pm

crystalheart wrote:
jeanette_tohjh wrote:thank u everyone for your blessing!!! :D

this wud be the biggest ang bao for me this year! kekeke...

JIAYOU! JIAYOU! JIAYOU! :D
Congratulation jeanette_tohjh! Bet I will see u at STC or on a flight 1 of these days :D

Visit me here
hi crystalheart, nice blog you have it there.. i went in to kpo abit.. haha.. we need alot of stories from cabin crews here.. =)
the world at your doorstep

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:54 pm

Sokeai wrote:
ruriko~ glad to see you posting! I didn't know you played RO too, I think i will miss my gaming real bad ;p
Hi Sokeai, r u a gamer too? Yea the moment i started training i stopped gaming le. Kinda sad, i really miss gaming too. But so tired man! And like once you stop training others will take over ur lv. And then feeling so damn stressed and all! Lol. Not to mention getting I-bags! Therefore stopping gaming is a good thing i guess. But miss the fun of it! What games you played? Lol i played lots. Guildwars,RO,maplestory,Perfect World, PKO, KalOnline,9dragons,ROSEonline.......many many...haha

PS:Sorry for going off topic.... got a lil' carried away. :oops:

kaozzzzzz

Post by kaozzzzzz » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:55 pm

neddy wrote:
kaozzzzzz wrote:
neddy wrote: Is it true? since i went for a write in interview (13/1), i heard this walking with swimming suit round. Im not sure about this since i got thru only until round two. Do anyone out there went for 13 jan interview confirm me this?thanks!
well, i can be very sure it is very true...coz I did not take my water confidence at all....
ouh ok, did u went for 13 jan write in?
ermm...I went to the Oct'07 write in....I am graduating soon....

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:57 pm

Sokeai wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Sokeai wrote: Both of you girls also starting SIA training after may? Where are u all schooling at?

Ya lo! Muahaha, who is starting training after May or starts June must tell me ok! So we can be batchmates, not so lonely hee :P

hahaha, lets all be batchmate!!! i always thought sokeai is pronouced as sok-e-ai.. like jap name.. didnt realized it was so-ke-ai. HAHA!

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 8:58 pm

rurik0 wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
there was a gal whom i met on my mgmt round who got a scenario based question like "how will you handle if a passenger slaps your butt on board". Ruriko who passed the interviews suggested that the answer should be "i will not do anything about, and will seek help from my superior.. if not, i will try to change with my colleagues (as in like, change to be in charge of another aisle, instead of where the passenger who attacked u is seated at)

the gal said she will handle discreetly and she din pass.. it may or may not be bcos of that question.. but i tink to uphold SIA's image, its of cos their preference that u will really not do anything.. REMEMBER : DONT SAY ANYTHING BAD.. LIKE "REPULSIVE", "VIOLENT", "SETLLE IT WITH THE PASSENGER"

hope this helps.. :D
See words in blue. The case was more of a sexual harrassment than an assault. Anyway, in the event of sexual harrassment, a police report can actually be made prior to landing landing.
yep.. i'm toking bout the gal that i met.. we were thinking that they asked about the slapping question bcos there was actually a case of a lady who slapped an SIA stewardess and accused her of seducing her husband..

how's training ruriko? how come CMI on sat??

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:03 pm

rurik0 wrote:Hi Sokeai, r u a gamer too? Yea the moment i started training i stopped gaming le. Kinda sad, i really miss gaming too. But so tired man! And like once you stop training others will take over ur lv. And then feeling so damn stressed and all! Lol. Not to mention getting I-bags! Therefore stopping gaming is a good thing i guess. But miss the fun of it! What games you played? Lol i played lots. Guildwars,RO,maplestory,Perfect World, PKO, KalOnline,9dragons,ROSEonline.......many many...haha

PS:Sorry for going off topic.... got a lil' carried away. :oops:
YA! I'm damm addicted to gaming, I must agree once you have no time for gaming means others are over you liao, no time to raid, no time to pvp. I played World of Warcraft, RO, RO2, GuildsWars, FFXI, Granado Espada, Lineage II. I miss WoE and PvP in RO the most! Which server are you from? ;p

Hee msn me la else we side tracked later tio shoot again! 8-)
Hello there!

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:05 pm

yellowpig wrote:hahaha, lets all be batchmate!!! i always thought sokeai is pronouced as sok-e-ai.. like jap name.. didnt realized it was so-ke-ai. HAHA!
Hehe, my friends also say it's abit jappy but it is actually chinese han yu pin yin :D Once you pass liao must broadcast big big on the forum so i can spot you k!
Hello there!

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:15 pm

haha.. yea.. cant tok bout other topics now uh! :cool:

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:15 pm

Sokeai wrote:
yellowpig wrote:hahaha, lets all be batchmate!!! i always thought sokeai is pronouced as sok-e-ai.. like jap name.. didnt realized it was so-ke-ai. HAHA!
Hehe, my friends also say it's abit jappy but it is actually chinese han yu pin yin :D Once you pass liao must broadcast big big on the forum so i can spot you k!

hahaha, i will use font 100 so even pah jiao can see !!

and the scenario yingying is talking about, hmmm, scary leh, i mean kana slap... *shrugs

chocolatier

TRAINING

Post by chocolatier » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:16 pm

Hi, how do you girls know where to report or what to wear on the first day of training? or it will be stated in the briefing before the day of training? thank you!

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:18 pm

yellowpig wrote:
Sokeai wrote:

and the scenario yingying is talking about, hmmm, scary leh, i mean kana slap... *shrugs
haha.. yea.. and the worst thing of all is that you cant slap her back!! hahahaha!
Last edited by yingying2888 on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akire

Post by Akire » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:20 pm

Sokeai wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Sokeai wrote: Both of you girls also starting SIA training after may? Where are u all schooling at?

Thanks gals! I am currently taking a part time degree @ MDIS. Graduating this May 08 only. The interviewer did ask me why dont I start earlier since I am doing part time studies. But nah I dont think I can juggle as I am writing my thesis now so kinda of tough. Lol heez I really hope I can join u gals! Sounds really fun! Hopefully I can bring back good news for ur on fri :love:
Met a few gals through the interview and there were quite a few whom can only start in may 08. They will also be going for the finals on friday. Man! So so excited and nervous and scared

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:21 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
yellowpig wrote:
Sokeai wrote: Hehe, my friends also say it's abit jappy but it is actually chinese han yu pin yin :D Once you pass liao must broadcast big big on the forum so i can spot you k!

haha.. yea.. and the worst thing of all is that you can slap her back!! hahahaha!
Lol no problem, any font so long i can see can liao ;p
Last edited by Sokeai on Tue, 29 Jan 2008 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!