Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
llentimes
Regular
Regular

Re: 27th walk-in

Post by llentimes » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:52 am

yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: great. haha, you were the one whom raine accompanied to the interviews today?
No, I know raine from this forum and we were in the same grp during our 27 STC interview. Dats whr i gotta to know the "quiet" rain
ahaha! i din noe she has a quiet moment. i went to the final interview with her.. =) hope to cya at the gathering nex week then!
Ya, "quiet"...u understand?? hee
she will angry if she reads that we r writing about her :roll:
"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, beliving , ye shall receive" Mathew 21:22

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:52 am

llentimes wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
haha... no! i din hear it frm u.. i heard from my FS fren. hmpf! :twisted:
So if I become a Steward I too can become your friend?? :wink:
Abercrombie!!! can u pls control ur own hormos...!!!!!!!!! :evil:
control his reproductive organs and hormones u mean. :twisted:
the world at your doorstep

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:53 am

llentimes wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote: No, I know raine from this forum and we were in the same grp during our 27 STC interview. Dats whr i gotta to know the "quiet" rain
ahaha! i din noe she has a quiet moment. i went to the final interview with her.. =) hope to cya at the gathering nex week then!
Ya, "quiet"...u understand?? hee
she will angry if she reads that we r writing about her :roll:
hahaha! yea.. she will post big big and all caps and complain.. kk.. drop raine..

(if u c this) SORRY RAINE!

gumdrops

Post by gumdrops » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:54 am

Abercrombie wrote:
gumdrops wrote:i tried twice today but i cldnt get past the height req! 1st they measured 156, 2nd time 157.9 but i had a clip on and the lady hesitated and just said no. :( quite disheartening as i was so eager to join everyone else in the interviews and stuff. i never thought the height wld be such an obstacle for me because ive always been measured 158..suddenly im envious of all tall girls...! is thre any ban in such a case? and dear girls...any tips for me to shoot up by just 2 cms in 1 mth!?! :p i want this bad!
1.9cm difference in two taking is too much, usually its only 0.5-1cm thats clearly human fault or you did not adopt the correct posture. Remember we were always told to have our back against the wall, Stomach in chest out and look straight when we take our height during school days? You can cheat abit by looking higher but maybe 0.5cm max. The ban is for those attended the management interviews. As for the 1st round onwards the date between the 2 interviews cannot be too close together, not too sure about this, I read somewhere before here that there are people kana rejected because the 2 dates are too close to each other.
thx for the info, thre wasnt anythng to lean on earlier and the lady kept telling me "dont lean too backwards" :???:
know what, am gonna overload on growth supplements, jumpjumpjump, and pray hard to God my head miraculously thickens by 2 cm. tee hee hee...

llentimes
Regular
Regular

Post by llentimes » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:54 am

yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: So if I become a Steward I too can become your friend?? :wink:
I think reproductive organ we duno la...dun wanna reming him abt that as well

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:55 am

Hey peeps can u guys stop talking about outing whateva it is in here... please give some space for those who need to talk all about the topic... not about occasion, outing or other topic which not relevent for them to knw... please la :roll: some users may have a hard time to find all the thread they wanna find out...

Thank You very nice____________

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 1:57 am

where else can we talk about outing apart from here? haha!

right.. when this is the place u wanted to join into the forum gathering too.. tsk tsk tsk..

woops.. this is suppose to be a safe and normal forum so plavt will pang sim and dun disturb..

be good, abercrombie. O:)
Last edited by yingying2888 on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:02 am

yingying2888 wrote:where else can we talk about outing apart from here?
haha!

woops.. this is suppose to be a safe and normal forum so plavt will pang sim and dun disturb..

be good, abercrombie. O:)
You may go to this link http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/forum35.html

which plavt ever told me to

I hope u guys will take into consideration for other users too

cheers! :wink:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:04 am

yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: So if I become a Steward I too can become your friend?? :wink:
Wah this is too much liao YingYing even though I like it but you cant say whatever you want in this forum you know, we will have to take this to MSN liao :wink:

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:05 am

HAHA!

yes yes yes.. including all that "HONEY" thingy that u mentioned too..

pls spare a thought for other users. :wink:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:05 am

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote: Abercrombie!!! can u pls control ur own hormos...!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Wah this is too much liao YingYing even though I like it but you cant say whatever you want in this forum you know, we will have to take this to MSN liao :wink:
Thats the way it is... :wink:

llentimes
Regular
Regular

Post by llentimes » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:07 am

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
llentimes wrote: Abercrombie!!! can u pls control ur own hormos...!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Yesyes...pls keep all your "honey" feeling to msn.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:11 am

alrighty.

huge sorry to all affected users who are trying hard to trace back related topics huh!

even though that was how we traced bac topics we wanted to look for too. :wink:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:22 am

I have no life lah so all my time is spent on various Forum regarding my hobby which is photography, time check ...8hr here liao oh my God!!! Some forum are very strict, the most 2-3 post out of topic you will kana liao very difficult to get to know fellow forum-er but they have a place to talk cock and you can talk anything till the cow comes home. This threat is a bit different, apart from getting informations you can make friends and organise meet together or even attend the interviews together, it makes it more interesting. I can create a thread for the gathering or other talk but this will direct the traffic and those frequent user away from this threat and people will not be able to get instant reply on their question as there are many "in house tips giver" here almost 24hrs. worst it will drop to page 2 or 3 with the latest post as 1 week ago with question answered 1 week later :wink: Well some O.T should be ok as it keep the place more lively thats why I park myself here, so lets just control ourself and dont O.T too much. Anything we can just go MSN lor

make :love: not :boxing:

yellowpig
Regular
Regular

Post by yellowpig » Mon, 28 Jan 2008 2:30 am

sad sad.. till now still nobody tell me if braces will kill the chances of getting selected ? or i missed the reply ?

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO MADE IT YO!