Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:16 pm

this is totally random,

but i think you guys are genuinely nice people. i hope those here who have made it, could be strong and stay like this, beautiful inside out, and hopefully in time to come, the politics wouldn't be so bad! you know what i mean (:

btw, do add me up on facebook! pm me and i'll add you =D

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Re: gathtering

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:18 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: ya ya.. cant wait to see you lor. i'm speaking on behalf of all the beautiful ladies here.. :console:
So you are beautiful too =P~
yea.. u cant see it frm my avatar? so fair and white.. perfect skin..
From your Avatar you look like a crazy woman high on Estacy cant stop shaking yourhead somemore naked leh :oops:

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:18 pm

streets wrote:this is totally random,

but i think you guys are genuinely nice people. i hope those here who have made it, could be strong and stay like this, beautiful inside out, and hopefully in time to come, the politics wouldn't be so bad! you know what i mean (:

btw, do add me up on facebook! pm me and i'll add you =D
i do agreed... ^^ the people from this forum ROXs... ^^ all nice people..
Will not give up my dream to fly!! =D
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:19 pm

skygal wrote:Just to enlighten u a little Aber.. The flights to China are also just as bad.. Sad to say.. I am Chinese but m just being neutral and stating the facts..
They are loud but dont give problem, what they only want is to eat rice :wink:

streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:21 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
skygal wrote:Just to enlighten u a little Aber.. The flights to China are also just as bad.. Sad to say.. I am Chinese but m just being neutral and stating the facts..
agreed!

i noe chinese from china are very rough.. talk loud, action big.. but i'm sure all of us here does understand that there are bound to be black sheep everywhere.. not penalizing any race/religion etc..

yeah...i noticed too. asians especially, they tend to be very unfriendly when they shop. there're many occasions when i was serving half way, they suddenly just...vanished. (after learning the price of the items) not even a smile, or a thank you. i felt so unappreciated! hahah. but i guess it's just part of asian's culture for being conservative.

streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:22 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: So you are beautiful too =P~
yea.. u cant see it frm my avatar? so fair and white.. perfect skin..
From your Avatar you look like a crazy woman high on Estacy cant stop shaking yourhead somemore naked leh :oops:

someone horny already is it, HAHAH!

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:22 pm

crystalheart wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
crystalheart wrote: Till today i don't know who this BT is. Of course from the things he blogs,he was a cce with sia before. Boh Tong is not only a mystery to me but to all the ppl in SIA. :lol:
He also want to conduct talk leh, attend his talk then can see him liao :twisted:
He bluff wan bcoz when ppl wanna to attend then he told them he was busy bla bla....do u know who he is,i mean BT? :oops:
I don't know him but I think he have lots of clone site all started by him

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:25 pm

streets wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: yea.. u cant see it frm my avatar? so fair and white.. perfect skin..

Ya lor just look at the avater of the 2 of you enough liao .... :P

*tory

Post by *tory » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:28 pm

Hello everyone

I went for today's walk in for the first time. and boy there was a really long queue.
Pretty sad that I was booted out after the kebaya/skin check. =(
I do not know why I was booted out too. My skin is clear. No pimples no discolouration. And I think I did my walk ok too. Perhaps it was my faint and thin eyebrowns?

Anyone from this forum can advise me on how to make my eyebrows seem thicker and darker, apart from drawing or tattoo-ing?

On the up side of all the disappointment, at least i managed to try on the kebaya which I think was really cool! :D

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:29 pm

streets wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
agreed!

i noe chinese from china are very rough.. talk loud, action big.. but i'm sure all of us here does understand that there are bound to be black sheep everywhere.. not penalizing any race/religion etc..

yeah...i noticed too. asians especially, they tend to be very unfriendly when they shop. there're many occasions when i was serving half way, they suddenly just...vanished. (after learning the price of the items) not even a smile, or a thank you. i felt so unappreciated! hahah. but i guess it's just part of asian's culture for being conservative.
haha.. yes.. exactly.. whether they're from india or china.. china ppl like aber said, just wants to eat rice.. indian in my work place loves to drink beer and coffee with warm milk.. not thank yous at all!
the world at your doorstep

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:31 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
streets wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: From your Avatar you look like a crazy woman high on Estacy cant stop shaking yourhead somemore naked leh :oops:

streets, ur so cool man.. haha.. now there's someone who can talk like this.. if not it appears like i'm very dirty.. hahaha!

so horny easily very lousy leh.. no standard..

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:36 pm

Wah, you all talk until like so side tracked liao leh, i'm like totally lost!

Oh ya, something interesting to share, today i went to attend a fengshui talk with my parents, and on this slip of paper for people who are born in the year of Tiger, it says "There will be more travelling opportunities" I was like, "wah this one like quite zun issit? lol!" :lol:
Last edited by Sokeai on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:36 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
streets wrote:
streets, ur so cool man.. haha.. now there's someone who can talk like this.. if not it appears like i'm very dirty.. hahaha!

hahah! yeah balls, but HAIYO why you shoot yourself!! you're saying we no standard!! =P

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:39 pm

haha okok.. i am innocent!

well abercrombie, ur horny.. and i feel so proud of myself and streets.

LOL. this sounds so sleazy.. :twisted:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:40 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
streets wrote:

Its not that I got no standard, but you gal have too much standard liao so making me 'Honey' easily :oops: