Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:47 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote: Self intro - none
Kebaya - Siti
1-1 - Serene & Valeria
Management - Li'e

I did not spot the other Joyce so I cant exactly say which round she managed to clear :-|
CONGRATS joyce!

your fillers and extensions and diet was definitely worth it huh!

you might not know who i am, but i've heard alot about you..

congrats again! =)
Thank you Yingying! Cant wait to meet you too :D
haha yes yes!

pls update me about ur work pass application status ya? help me relieve my anxiety pls.. :wink:
the world at your doorstep

jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular

Post by jeanette_tohjh » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:47 pm

HI everybody!!!

I am back from the interview!!! wat a day!!! shag... wait wait n wait! but its worthwhile!!! I manage to clear my self intro and uniform fitting round!!! :D I AM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!

but due to time constraint... my HR interview will be postpone to tml...
ya... any advice wat to expect during the HR interview and management round... kekeke...

Hope i can soar thru tml's interview!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :oops:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:48 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:frustrated? haha.. i tot just for fun..

anyway.. yea.. for those who failed no worries, i guess we'll meet someday in STC!
hopefully i'll be able to see joyce who passed the managment round today in training! i'll have malaysian company!

raine.. cant wait for my training to start man.. wonder how is ashton, the guy who passed the management round with us on 8th jan.. =)
Hey whats wrong with the Singaporean company?? Are you going to form clicks starting from training and continue doing that when you fly ?? [-X Maybe you will be in the Indian Fss batches :-|

oh.. mr shy guy..

of cos there's nth wrong at all with singaporean company.. it just feels better cos i'm a foreginer and meeting someone from my home country.. and i get to know more about the procedure of the work pass application which bugs me alot now..

if you read clearly about my post (especially those words in bold), it is apparent that i'm not forming cliques.. and wat do u mean by "maybe you will be in the indian fss batches? racist uh? haha.. :twisted:
:P
Hahaha if thats the reason then I will pray for you to be in one of those batches, they are also foreigner from India so you can ask them those work permitt thingy :wink: :P

streets
Regular
Regular

Post by streets » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:49 pm

jeanette_tohjh wrote:HI everybody!!!

I am back from the interview!!! wat a day!!! shag... wait wait n wait! but its worthwhile!!! I manage to clear my self intro and uniform fitting round!!! :D I AM SO SO SO HAPPY!!!

but due to time constraint... my HR interview will be postpone to tml...
ya... any advice wat to expect during the HR interview and management round... kekeke...

Hope i can soar thru tml's interview!!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :oops:

congrats!!

most crucial yet cliche pointer: KEEP CALM. it works wonders!! with that you could think properly. not like me! hahah.

anyone from group 16 here?

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:50 pm

iwannefly wrote:
crystalheart wrote:
iwannefly wrote: Ya.. i got it.. wun be breaking the ban .. don worry ^^ hee

Thanks for ur advise .. i appreciate that.. i tink by not breaking the ban is a wise decision .. lolz..
That's good "iwannaefly" but at least u made it to the mgnt round rite? Wat abt Siti,Joyce Wong (HR gal the one with u at serangoon garden yesterday at richard's hse),Valeria and Serene? I bet by now u know who i am...hehehe
Wah.. u know all of us.. hee.. you are? PM me alright?? =D there's a few of them in the house .. so i have no idea who u are ... sorry ^^

Siti i'm not too sure.. but she passed round 1... Serene and Valeria got booted out at 1-1 interview.. as for joyce wong... we didn;t manage to get in touch with her.. so i'm not sure which round she went to ^^

Ya.. i'm glad i'm able to make it to management round.. juz that the ban is quite depressing becuz it means that i got to give some golden opportunity a miss.. =/
Click on the signature then you will know who he is lor very simple.... :P
Last edited by Abercrombie on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:50 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: Hey whats wrong with the Singaporean company?? Are you going to form clicks starting from training and continue doing that when you fly ?? [-X Maybe you will be in the Indian Fss batches :-|

oh.. mr shy guy..

of cos there's nth wrong at all with singaporean company.. it just feels better cos i'm a foreginer and meeting someone from my home country.. and i get to know more about the procedure of the work pass application which bugs me alot now..

if you read clearly about my post (especially those words in bold), it is apparent that i'm not forming cliques.. and wat do u mean by "maybe you will be in the indian fss batches? racist uh? haha.. :twisted:
:P
Hahaha if thats the reason then I will pray for you to be in one of those batches, they are also foreigner from India so you can ask them those work permitt thingy :wink: :P
thanks!

i will love u for that if i'm in the indian batch. hopefully we'll be in the same batch too.. :lol:

jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular

Post by jeanette_tohjh » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:51 pm

ohhh... btw... i am so dead worry about my skin... so when i heard my name being called for round 1... i qucikly went to the toilet to touch up on my make up... i just look like i am going to perform "wa-yang"... hahaha... but who cares rite???

i just keep my smile plaster on for the uniform round... thank god!
and thank my "lady luck"... hehehe...

pardon me... i am really happy... today walk-in is my 9th attempt...
really hope... really pray... really want to FLY!!!

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:53 pm

crystalheart wrote:Abercrombie, u ar boh tong? :o
Nope me no BT, you guys are good friends so I am thinking if you are here he must be here too :wink: but how knows you might be BT also :twisted:

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:54 pm

jeanette_tohjh wrote:ohhh... btw... i am so dead worry about my skin... so when i heard my name being called for round 1... i qucikly went to the toilet to touch up on my make up... i just look like i am going to perform "wa-yang"... hahaha... but who cares rite???

dun worry! venie got in at her 9th attempt too.. haha.. you might be able to pass too.. just read thru the previous posts on the mgmt round tips tt fellow forumers have posted, be natural, sincere and smile!

best of luck!

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:55 pm

jeanette_tohjh wrote:ohhh... btw... i am so dead worry about my skin... so when i heard my name being called for round 1... i qucikly went to the toilet to touch up on my make up... i just look like i am going to perform "wa-yang"... hahaha... but who cares rite???

Babe,

Good luck for your upcoming interviews and do rmb to speak slowly and answer the question tactfully! :D

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:56 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:Btw i dont think so Walk in is the better way to come down for interview, 1 thing there's so crowded by many many pple and its better for u guys to go during the submission online.... and the recruitment by SIA pple themslf.... This one is frm Adecco the agency..... so it depend sometimes they too act themslf as one of the recruiter frm SIA but then they're nothing :P
How u they r from Adecco??? no wonder they engage SO Many Youngsters to take height measurement tdy n failed so many ppl due to not meeting ht requirement....

aletheatan

today interview

Post by aletheatan » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:57 pm

ying ying...i think mr shy is trying to 'suan' u....coz he knows so much about the industry, esp the indian fss...

n u know lar...they arent exactly the most sweet smelling around....

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:57 pm

aliciagloria wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:Btw i dont think so Walk in is the better way to come down for interview, 1 thing there's so crowded by many many pple and its better for u guys to go during the submission online.... and the recruitment by SIA pple themslf.... This one is frm Adecco the agency..... so it depend sometimes they too act themslf as one of the recruiter frm SIA but then they're nothing :P
How u they r from Adecco??? no wonder they engage SO Many Youngsters to take height measurement tdy n failed so many ppl due to not meeting ht requirement....
hey alicia, how's it today?

jeanette_tohjh
Regular
Regular

Post by jeanette_tohjh » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:59 pm

iwannefly wrote:Arghz .. so sad... I'm back from the management... and guess wad... I FAILED... =/

So sad... now got to wait after my ban den i can try.. :(

Haiz ... so near yet so far..

So more when i the interviewer even ask the HR lady to ask me after i'm out of the room which stage did i failed on my previous attempt... after i told her that it's 1-1 .. the next cruel thing i hear is " thanks for coming" =/

Saddening....
hey gal... there is very sad to hear... but... nonetheless... u have make it this far means u sure have the x-factors that they are looking for...

dun give up ya!!! keep trying...

btw... i am going for my HR 1-1 interview tml... care to share wat to expect???

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Re: today interview

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 8:59 pm

aletheatan wrote:ying ying...i think mr shy is trying to 'suan' u....coz he knows so much about the industry, esp the indian fss...

n u know lar...they arent exactly the most sweet smelling around....
haha.. of cos i know..

prolly he's one of them too.. the nicest smelling and the prettiest tan around...

apparently cabin crew has to disinfect the whole aircraft when they're in indian.. n i tink that's the only destination where they have to do that i heard.. so, abercrombie, cya on board in india!