Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:36 pm

rainschocolate wrote:hhahahah rinnuwatanabe...
i think.. we all dun understand what you meant.
hmmm... nvm la. haha
i dun understand too.. ahaha
the world at your doorstep

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:42 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: i agreed!!! ^^ Becuz all of us in this forum has the passion and that's why we keep on trying and never give up after several attempt.. We believe one day we'll get in de... =D
we'll be batchmates one day i pray! haha.. and you better appear at the nex gathering Li'e!
Hee... thanks so much for ur encouragement ying ying^^ really hope we can be colleagues soon... batchmates is even better.. hee..

Haha... Don worry.. i will definitely turn up at the next gathering.. ^^ see you next week..
you definitely have wat it takes to be a cabin crew if u cud proceed all the way till managment round.. for both JAL and SIA.. what happened at the mgmt round today? mind sharing?[/quote]

There something puzzling me..

When i step out of the mgmt interview room.. The HR lady went in to ask my results...

She came out and ask me " During ur past attempt, which stage did u reached?? the interviewer wants to know"

* if u realise... i wasn't rejected yet..

Den after i told her i was out in 1-1 during my last attempt.. she went back into the room to inform the interviewer about it..

When she came back again... The disgusting word came out.. "thanks for coming"

That's the sentence that take away my chance =/ Sobx...

Wat puzzling me is that.. if i'm rejected.. they would have reject me the first time the HR lady came out of the room... why only when they know it's my first attempt in management den they reject me?? so cruel....=/

Can anyone help me ans this?? What actually happened??
Will not give up my dream to fly!! =D
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

mouse
Regular
Regular

Post by mouse » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:46 pm

There something puzzling me..

When i step out of the mgmt interview room.. The HR lady went in to ask my results...

She came out and ask me " During ur past attempt, which stage did u reached?? the interviewer wants to know"

Den after i told her i was out in 1-1 during my last attempt.. she went back into the room to inform the interviewer about it..

Wat puzzling me is that.. if i'm rejected.. they would have reject me the first time the HR lady came out of the room... why only when they know it's my first attempt in management den they reject me?? so cruel....=/

Can anyone help me ans this?? What actually happened??[/quote]

hey Li'e!

I was stuck at 1-1 interview today! You made it so far...joyce called me just now.so happy for her :)

I PM you le. u received? I dont have your hp or msn.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:49 pm

if it was me i tink i'd cry.. how did you handle their questions?

corines143
Chatter
Chatter

Post by corines143 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:58 pm

hi there... whats up ..
i haven log in for some time..
i was likeall you gals before constantly trying for every interview but i can truthfull say i have given up because i felt being a SIA stewardess is not realistic at all.. cos what are u gonna do after flying?
SingaporeGIrl - I wanna fly!! hehe

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:12 pm

yingying2888 wrote:if it was me i tink i'd cry.. how did you handle their questions?
haiz... i don feel like crying.. juz feel very disappointed... and it's very very disappointed...

i tink i handle their question alright lehz.. they're okay =/

haiz..
Last edited by iwannefly on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:16 pm

mouse wrote:There something puzzling me..

Can anyone help me ans this?? What actually happened??

hey Li'e!

I was stuck at 1-1 interview today! You made it so far...joyce called me just now.so happy for her :)

I PM you le. u received? I dont have your hp or msn.[/quote]

i'm happy for her too... she deserve it... =D

haiz.. so near yet so far... (my favourite sentence for now)

i reply u le.. =D

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:16 pm

iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:if it was me i tink i'd cry.. how did you handle their questions?
haiz... i don feel like feeling.. juz feel very disappointed... and it's very very disappointed...

haiz..
i do understand.. been thru this before too.. and ii'm disappointed cos of my ego.. worse..

last time u got out at 1-1, today mgmt, nex time u'll pass!

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:27 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
haiz... i don feel like feeling.. juz feel very disappointed... and it's very very disappointed...

haiz..
i do understand.. been thru this before too.. and ii'm disappointed cos of my ego.. worse..

ya lor.. got improvement.. =D

first 2 times i got out in 1st round.. den 3rd time 1-1... now 4th time Management..

Why they like that?? lolz.. let me take one failure step before success... pls let me pass next time..

i really really hope after my ban.. the next time i try i can bring u all good news... Who knows we might really ended up in the same batch?? =D hee

I can't wait to try the interview again... Each failure juz make me more determine to pass the interview ... :( but juz have to overcome the disappointment first.. Saddening..

Fail at such critical stage...

zetpeh
Regular
Regular

Post by zetpeh » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:31 pm

hmmm... a question for all those who just got in recently... any of you have F & B experiences?In management position or crew level?

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:33 pm

iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote: haiz... i don feel like feeling.. juz feel very disappointed... and it's very very disappointed...

haiz..

first 2 times i got out in 1st round.. den 3rd time 1-1... now 4th time Management..

Why they like that?? lolz.. let me take one failure step before success... pls let me pass next time..

i really really hope after my ban.. the next time i try i can bring u all good news... Who knows we might really ended up in the same batch?? =D hee

I can't wait to try the interview again... Each failure juz make me more determine to pass the interview ... :( but juz have to overcome the disappointment first.. Saddening..

feel sad, disappointment, anger and you'll be good all over again.. =)

sometimes failing isnt too bad too, u'll learn to be better! and yea.. we will end up in the same batch if tts wat u believe in..

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:35 pm

zetpeh wrote:hmmm... a question for all those who just got in recently... any of you have F & B experiences?In management position or crew level?
me! FnB and service experience

blackpolitics

heyy

Post by blackpolitics » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:36 pm

pleasure to be here, been hearing about this forum and its really updated. erhhh so did anyone got in todae from here?

i need to enquire on something. 30th Jan i need to report at the HR interview Room at SIA Training Centre. May i know what is the attire? reason why i asked this is because im still serving my national service. so can i go casual or? tues i will still be out on the field man. sigh.

what does Certificate of Service (NS)( only for FS candidates), what is FS?

Appreciates if anyone could give me an answer? Thanks.

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:41 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: i do understand.. been thru this before too.. and ii'm disappointed cos of my ego.. worse..

feel sad, disappointment, anger and you'll be good all over again.. =)

sometimes failing isnt too bad too, u'll learn to be better! and yea.. we will end up in the same batch if tts wat u believe in..
Ya lor... have to brave up again for another battle.. ^^ hee

but i juz sian of the 3 months ban.. very long leh.. don u tink so??

i agree.. sometimes failing is juz giving u chance to improve and get u ready for it... ^^

hee... i do believe and hope we can be batchmates.. ^^

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Re: heyy

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 5:42 pm

blackpolitics wrote:pleasure to be here, been hearing about this forum and its really updated. erhhh so did anyone got in todae from here?

i need to enquire on something. 30th Jan i need to report at the HR interview Room at SIA Training Centre. May i know what is the attire? reason why i asked this is because im still serving my national service. so can i go casual or? tues i will still be out on the field man. sigh.

what does Certificate of Service (NS)( only for FS candidates), what is FS?

Appreciates if anyone could give me an answer? Thanks.
i donno about the rest but i do know FS is Flight Steward... ^^