Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:58 pm

xanngac wrote:
VeniE wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: VENIE!!

how's training at STC? guess u're super busy with all the classes coz u're always not in the forum nowadays!

haha and i just receieved my agreement letter!
yeah.. it's fun.. keke.. wait till you join..

it's very tiring.. i have to wake up @ 5 to do my makeup... lolx..

by the time we finish our day, you'll only wanna go home straight to bathe and remove the makeup.. AND REST!!!! keke... will get to use to it very soon de la..

but i love the training, my batchmates and everything.. really enjoy myself there.. get to learn something new everyday..

i do still browse the forum but din have the energy to comment much..
Hehe actually I can't wait for grooming class to start. :P
xanngac!! HOW'S TRAINING!!!!!

hahahah missed all of u la.. the forum needs u all. lol
the world at your doorstep.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:58 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:frustrated? haha.. i tot just for fun..

anyway.. yea.. for those who failed no worries, i guess we'll meet someday in STC!

hopefully i'll be able to see joyce who passed the managment round today in training! i'll have malaysian company!

raine.. cant wait for my training to start man.. wonder how is ashton, the guy who passed the management round with us on 8th jan.. =)
ohhh ya ya ya. hmmm dunno leh...
he might have to wait for a while more cause he is still recovering from his operation.
anyway, ben passed his medical! heard that he is starting on 28thFeb, i think?

i got a friend of mine, he english is actually OK. but they told her that her english proficiency isn't good enough and told her to brush up more.
she's so upset!
Sometimes they are like that.... depend on the interviewer if they like u they will take u as in Singaore lots of politics and prejudice :wink:

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:59 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
so happening!! i can't wait to start training. hahaha i've got 22 more days to go!
hope i'll see u around in school! will open door for u.lol!
open door for me??

should be i open door for you ba...

in STC, we are always very warmth towards each other de..

so when you're here on the first day.. feeling be scared and anxious but no worries.. very soon you will have a sense of belonging..

keke..
Soaring above all

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:59 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:

anyway.. yea.. for those who failed no worries, i guess we'll meet someday in STC!

hopefully i'll be able to see joyce who passed the managment round today in training! i'll have malaysian company!

raine.. cant wait for my training to start man.. wonder how is ashton, the guy who passed the management round with us on 8th jan.. =)
ohhh ya ya ya. hmmm dunno leh...
he might have to wait for a while more cause he is still recovering from his operation.

i got a friend of mine, he english is actually OK. but they told her that her english proficiency isn't good enough and told her to brush up more.
she's so upset!
Sometimes they are like that.... depend on the interviewer if they like u they will take u as in Singaore lots of politics and prejudice :wink:
erm but i guess u really need to speaak at least FLUENT english.
her english is better than foreigners definately. but maybe not considered very good for a singapore born english school girl.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:59 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:

Frustrated about my height not about anything else la dei.... aiyo.....cause so long didnt take height and here someone took my height then i felt frustrated la dong..... how cud it be... im not that short man..... no way ..... :mad:
yea.. maybe ur the kinda borderline cases.. even 160 not safe oredi.. haha..
the world at your doorstep

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:00 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: ohhh ya ya ya. hmmm dunno leh...

she's so upset!
her english is better than foreigners definately. but maybe not considered very good for a singapore born english school girl.
Aiyoh... tell her next time bring dictionary along la..
hahahaha :P

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:01 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:

Frustrated about my height not about anything else la dei.... aiyo.....cause so long didnt take height and here someone took my height then i felt frustrated la dong..... how cud it be... im not that short man..... no way ..... :mad:
yea.. maybe ur the kinda borderline cases.. even 160 not safe oredi.. haha..
Never mine wait till i play skipping .... :P or jumping around....hmp!

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:02 pm

xanngac wrote:
VeniE wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: VENIE!!

how's training at STC? guess u're super busy with all the classes coz u're always not in the forum nowadays!

haha and i just receieved my agreement letter!
yeah.. it's fun.. keke.. wait till you join..

by the time we finish our day, you'll only wanna go home straight to bathe and remove the makeup.. AND REST!!!! keke... will get to use to it very soon de la..

but i love the training, my batchmates and everything.. really enjoy myself there.. get to learn something new everyday..

keke.. den you will really look like one of us liao.. the bluey eyeshadow..
keke.. and the bun if you have long hair..

yeah.. grooming is super fun man!!!!
Soaring above all

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:02 pm

ok. yingying.
i'm quite pissed. hahahahahahha
save meeeeeeeeeeeee.
or i'll just gonna explode.
dui niu tan qing like tat.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:02 pm

VeniE wrote:
xanngac wrote:
VeniE wrote: yeah.. it's fun.. keke.. wait till you join..

keke.. den you will really look like one of us liao.. the bluey eyeshadow..
keke.. and the bun if you have long hair..

yeah.. grooming is super fun man!!!!
omg i'm super excited. LOL
i wanna start traininggggggggggggggg

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:06 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: Sometimes they are like that.... depend on the interviewer if they like u they will take u as in Singaore lots of politics and prejudice :wink:
HAHA!

how is a dictionary going to help when you're expected to speak good english.. good as in fluent, and smooth.. not good in terms of vocabulary.. dictionary explains words, not sentence structures.. at least ur grammar shud be good la.. and at least u need to noe how to answer questions that are directed to u effectively... not like chicken talking to duck...

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:08 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:ahhaa i didnt say i " will" go maybe i will but maybe not.... hehehe :wink: there's no need a slot for anyone... it all depend on individual if u have that charisma and passion dont say only one get in if they wanna take all also they can.. it all depend on individual la babe.... :cool:
yup. i tink many of us here goes for the interviews bcos of passion, rather than just for fun.. =)
i agreed!!! ^^ Becuz all of us in this forum has the passion and that's why we keep on trying and never give up after several attempt.. We believe one day we'll get in de... =D
we'll be batchmates one day i pray! haha.. and you better appear at the nex gathering Li'e![/quote]

Hee... thanks so much for ur encouragement ying ying^^ really hope we can be colleagues soon... batchmates is even better.. hee..

Haha... Don worry.. i will definitely turn up at the next gathering.. ^^ see you next week..
Will not give up my dream to fly!! =D
I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:12 pm

iwannefly wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
iwannefly wrote: yup. i tink many of us here goes for the interviews bcos of passion, rather than just for fun.. =)
i agreed!!! ^^ Becuz all of us in this forum has the passion and that's why we keep on trying and never give up after several attempt.. We believe one day we'll get in de... =D
we'll be batchmates one day i pray! haha.. and you better appear at the nex gathering Li'e!
Hee... thanks so much for ur encouragement ying ying^^ really hope we can be colleagues soon... batchmates is even better.. hee..

Haha... Don worry.. i will definitely turn up at the next gathering.. ^^ see you next week..[/quote]

you definitely have wat it takes to be a cabin crew if u cud proceed all the way till managment round.. for both JAL and SIA.. what happened at the mgmt round today? mind sharing?

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:17 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: erm but i guess u really need to speaak at least FLUENT english.
HAHA!

how is a dictionary going to help when you're expected to speak good english.. good as in fluent, and smooth.. not good in terms of vocabulary.. dictionary explains words, not sentence structures.. at least ur grammar shud be good la.. and at least u need to noe how to answer questions that are directed to u effectively... not like chicken talking to duck...
Ha ha thats what i mean exactly.... :P btw i dont think so u understand what i mean.... hahahaha its ok

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 4:30 pm

hhahahah rinnuwatanabe...
i think.. we all dun understand what you meant.
hmmm... nvm la. haha