Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:26 pm

rainschocolate wrote:i think the actual interviewers are from SIA. those helpers/people walk around/height takers i think they are from the agency la.

those holding the interviews are still from SIA i think?
They are all SIA staff...

the skin check lady is not.. :)
Soaring above all

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:27 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:i think the actual interviewers are from SIA. those helpers/people walk around/height takers i think they are from the agency la.

i heard that the lady for the skin check was the same.. 1-1 and management should be from SIA too.. if not whre they get their senior management interviewers from.. haha
Ya maybe for the skin check lady only from SIA but not the 1-1... or else your friend will definately get in...
erm.. apparently my fren didn get the kebaya at all today. cos she was 157, so she was asked to go home at the que.. it was at her previous attempts that she advanced to the kebaya n 1-1.
the world at your doorstep

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:27 pm

VeniE wrote:

If they're frm SIA why do they put on the layout tag which is Adecco?? are you there today?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:29 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
VeniE wrote:

If they're frm SIA why do they put on the layout tag which is Adecco?? are you there today?
huh?? is it??

hmm... my previous attempts they were all SIA staff...

not sure if there's any changes.. nope wasn't there today.. wanted to go give my friend support de.. keke.. but i slept till 10 plus..
Soaring above all

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:31 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: i heard that the lady for the skin check was the same.. 1-1 and management should be from SIA too.. if not whre they get their senior management interviewers from.. haha
Ya maybe for the skin check lady only from SIA but not the 1-1... or else your friend will definately get in...
erm.. apparently my fren didn get the kebaya at all today. cos she was 157, so she was asked to go home at the que.. it was at her previous attempts that she advanced to the kebaya n 1-1.
So i assumed ya this interview will be in conjuction with Adecco

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:31 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: What i mean is this one the recruitment is by the agency Adecco.... which not the interviewer frm SIA itslf....for write in is much more better which u have to come down to STC for the interview with the SIA recruitment pple themslf...... :cool:
oh okay.. yea.. i guess so.. but the day i went to the write in application the passing rate was low too.. it's only high at the management round.. many got kicked out of the 1st round.. anyway, u got to the 1-1?
Not even the first round babe.... i already get booted out... hahahah waste of my cab fare... :twisted: btw i just go for fun anyway... before that i already applied online with them they ask me to come down to STC but i can't cause im wrking.... never mine will try again next intake.... but what i want is to fly with Emirates / Etihad not SQ :P hahahah

anyway, why do u keep on trying for SIA and still saying that u don't wan to join SIA? and u still going for the next intake when u're not interested in SIA but emirates and etihads? Maybe u shud leave the slot and chance to someone else who really sincerely wans to join SQ.

no offence. just my personal views.

YingYing!!! remember the Sharon who went medical with us (from United and Silkair) she until now still haven't receive call from mary. we all receive call say we pass liao leh.. i'm so worried for her coz her availability is immediate!
the world at your doorstep.

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:31 pm

VeniE wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
VeniE wrote: They are all SIA staff...

huh?? is it??

not sure if there's any changes.. nope wasn't there today.. wanted to go give my friend support de.. keke.. but i slept till 10 plus..
Ya .. and im there... u may read all my post

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:34 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
VeniE wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: If they're frm SIA why do they put on the layout tag which is Adecco?? are you there today?
huh?? is it??

Venie's an inspiration to all in this forum.. haha.. she's got really good experiences at the interviews.. so no doubts she'll know more than any of us here..

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:35 pm

YES to yingying.
maybe u should read all venie's posts instead! so many valuable experiences that she had been sharing with all of us.

VENIE!!

how's training at STC? guess u're super busy with all the classes coz u're always not in the forum nowadays!

haha and i just receieved my agreement letter!

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:36 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote: oh okay.. yea.. i guess so.. but the day i went to the write in application the passing rate was low too.. it's only high at the management round.. many got kicked out of the 1st round.. anyway, u got to the 1-1?
Not even the first round babe.... i already get booted out... hahahah waste of my cab fare... :twisted: btw i just go for fun anyway... before that i already applied online with them they ask me to come down to STC but i can't cause im wrking.... never mine will try again next intake.... but what i want is to fly with Emirates / Etihad not SQ :P hahahah

anyway, why do u keep on trying for SIA and still saying that u don't wan to join SIA? and u still going for the next intake when u're not interested in SIA but emirates and etihads? Maybe u shud leave the slot and chance to someone else who really sincerely wans to join SQ.

no offence. just my personal views.

YingYing!!! remember the Sharon who went medical with us (from United and Silkair) she until now still haven't receive call from mary. we all receive call say we pass liao leh.. i'm so worried for her coz her availability is immediate!
ahhaa i didnt say i " will" go maybe i will but maybe not.... hehehe :wink: there's no need a slot for anyone... it all depend on individual if u have that charisma and passion dont say only one get in if they wanna take all also they can.. it all depend on individual la babe.... :cool:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:38 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
VeniE wrote: huh?? is it??

Venie's an inspiration to all in this forum.. haha.. she's got really good experiences at the interviews.. so no doubts she'll know more than any of us here..
Ya i do agree with that.... but not for today interview.... they're are sux...
There different kind of interviewer so depends maybe Venie u're one of the lucky person .... but i hope so today those who are going may bring good news...... dont end up like uss... whoever didnt made it today no worries ya.... play game better....u will forget all this stuff lol :wink:
Last edited by rinnuwatanabe on Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:38 pm

ya lor. i think those with qualities and the passion to serve in SQ will have no problems getting thru the interviews. =)

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:39 pm

ahhaa i didnt say i " will" go maybe i will but maybe not.... hehehe :wink: there's no need a slot for anyone... it all depend on individual if u have that charisma and passion dont say only one get in if they wanna take all also they can.. it all depend on individual la babe.... :cool:[/quote]

yup. i tink many of us here goes for the interviews bcos of passion, rather than just for fun.. =)

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:40 pm

rainschocolate wrote: VENIE!!

how's training at STC? guess u're super busy with all the classes coz u're always not in the forum nowadays!

haha and i just receieved my agreement letter!
yeah.. it's fun.. keke.. wait till you join..

it's very tiring.. i have to wake up @ 5 to do my makeup... lolx..

by the time we finish our day, you'll only wanna go home straight to bathe and remove the makeup.. AND REST!!!! keke... will get to use to it very soon de la..

but i love the training, my batchmates and everything.. really enjoy myself there.. get to learn something new everyday..

i do still browse the forum but din have the energy to comment much..
Soaring above all

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 3:42 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: Ya .. and im there... u may read all my post
Ya i do agree with that.... but not for today interview.... they're are sux...
There different kind of interviewer so depends maybe Venie u're one of the luck person .... but i hope so today those who are going may bring good news...... :wink:
hmm.. so u tink today the passing rate low and many got kicked out is bcos of the agency?

i tink ppl who get in will get in because of their personality at the 1st round.. =) ist impression owas is the most important.,