Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
msfifi

Post by msfifi » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:33 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
msfifi wrote:tomorrow won't be my first attempt.. i usually go by myself or i'll get my boyfriend to tag alone to be my support.

but some reason, i feel really stressed out at the idea of going alone tomorrow. anyone wanna join me?
K i join u in :cool:
YAY THANK GOD! Hopefully you're not the scary type that will make me pee in my pants even before the interview?

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:34 pm

msfifi wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
msfifi wrote:tomorrow won't be my first attempt.. i usually go by myself or i'll get my boyfriend to tag alone to be my support.

but some reason, i feel really stressed out at the idea of going alone tomorrow. anyone wanna join me?
K i join u in :cool:
YAY THANK GOD! Hopefully you're not the scary type that will make me pee in my pants even before the interview?
Ahahah!! U afraid of what?? hahahaha :lol:
relax.... i'm human but apparently known to be as immortal
that's my part time job lol...

hahahahah!!! :P

serray

Post by serray » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:39 pm

streets wrote:
yellowpig wrote:
streets wrote: so what will you be wearing? yeah i read a thread somewhere you were from design too hahah. i'm from TP, you?

TP TP TP !

hahah cool cool, see you tomorrow haha! i'm from VSCFinal Yr! You?
i'm oso from TP! graduate long time ago though.. from IAD! i'll be wearing a collar blouse and black skirt.. argh~

msfifi

Post by msfifi » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:40 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
msfifi wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: K i join u in :cool:

haha i dont know what i'm afraid of! but i feel kinda nervous for tomorrow's interview! hahah how come you're immortal? which reminds me, i'm a malay girl but i loved watching legend of the eight immortals like a few years ago!! that was the best man

haha sorry if that's kinda random

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:42 pm

msfifi wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote:
msfifi wrote: YAY THANK GOD! Hopefully you're not the scary type that will make me pee in my pants even before the interview?

haha i dont know what i'm afraid of! but i feel kinda nervous for tomorrow's interview! hahah how come you're immortal? which reminds me, i'm a malay girl but i loved watching legend of the eight immortals like a few years ago!! that was the best man

hahahah u go to my profile and check it out my website lol

hey so what time u'll be goin tommorrow?? there's no need for u to be nervous la dei... relax man.... issit you first attempt? are you jobless currently? if u are i guess that's the reason why or maybe this what you want in future__________just be confident in yourslf sure you will make it :cool:

msfifi

Post by msfifi » Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:50 pm

rinnuwatanabe wrote:
msfifi wrote:
rinnuwatanabe wrote: Ahahah!! U afraid of what?? hahahaha :lol:

hahahah u go to my profile and check it out my website lol

hey so what time u'll be goin tommorrow?? there's no need for u to be nervous la dei... relax man.... issit you first attempt? are you jobless currently? if u are i guess that's the reason why or maybe this what you want in future__________just be confident in yourslf sure you will make it :cool:

i'm thinking around 9? it's not my first attempt.. usually i'm not this nervous! i have a pimple on my face and my right eye is red for reasons i'm not sure of! die die die i think its fate telling me not to go. what time are you thinking of going?

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:01 am

msfifi wrote: i'm thinking around 9? it's not my first attempt.. usually i'm not this nervous! i have a pimple on my face and my right eye is red for reasons i'm not sure of! die die die i think its fate telling me not to go. what time are you thinking of going?
aiyo no need to worry la... didnt yet try how would u know that u'll get in tommorrow or not.... put ya negative thoughts aside alrite....well for me anytime ... can you drop me ya number in ma mail?? tnx

cheers babe! :cool:

waggiee

Post by waggiee » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:23 am

i juz did a check n the interview is tmr..arh,
the problem is i am having my end yr holi starting in 2 wks tims till graduation. so..still not considered a diploma grad yet..
i think i'll juz have to missed the chance.. :(
Gd luck for all going for the interview tmr..

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:30 am

waggiee wrote:i juz did a check n the interview is tmr..arh,
the problem is i am having my end yr holi starting in 2 wks tims till graduation. so..still not considered a diploma grad yet..
Hey just give it a try cause they stated there whoever will be graduating by mid May may apply too... u can just use your O level cert then... :cool:

llentimes
Regular
Regular

27th walk-in

Post by llentimes » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:39 am

List of ppl attending 27th walk-in

1) salvana
2) zandlelightz
3) rx_aelix
4) aliciagloria
5) jlkm2005
6) iwannefly
7) coralgal
8) ArchLight
9) purple.sara
10) serray
11) sqhopeful
12) llentimes
13) rinnuwatanabe
14) msfifi
15) Hikari82
16) streets
17) RoyWu22
18) shortcakee
19) Aquagal

Bring home good news everyone!
:wink:
"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, beliving , ye shall receive" Mathew 21:22

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:56 am

waggiee wrote:i juz did a check n the interview is tmr..arh,
yeah, don't miss the chance tmr! there are some of us here who already got in eventhough they're waiting for the transcripts. :)

llentimes
Regular
Regular

Post by llentimes » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 1:00 am

sakiya wrote:anyone in this forum attend SSTAN "Tips and Talk for cabin crew wannabes" 3 hours workshop before?is it advisable to join this talk?
can share with us?
sakiya, may i know where u got to know about this workshop? im actually quite interested! :lol:
"Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, beliving , ye shall receive" Mathew 21:22

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 2:02 am

SOKEAI!

i just read ur blog.. but ur blog very laychay. cannot leave comment.. haha..

i'm just like you lor, the only one who haven recieve the agreements.. i tink they'll only send when its nearer to the training date uh? in case we boycott... :cry:
the world at your doorstep

dream_catcher

Post by dream_catcher » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:37 am

hey peeps, i wonder how those stewardess with contact lenses survive?
some flight is a very long hour flight. wanna noe those crews with this problem can share about this? cos myself is wearing contact lenses. this suddenly crossed my mind :roll:

rinnuwatanabe
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rinnuwatanabe » Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:58 am

dream_catcher wrote:hey peeps, i wonder how those stewardess with contact lenses survive?
some flight is a very long hour flight. wanna noe those crews with this problem can share about this? cos myself is wearing contact lenses. this suddenly crossed my mind :roll:
same goes to me i'm wearing glasses btw... well no one here have any idea about it??