Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
wteng

Post by wteng » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 7:54 pm

hi lea, feb or mach will be fine for me but still waitng for nara's reply. have u made an appt.. thinking of taking coach. u?

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 8:14 pm

it is really very scary. how to walk around like this, without pple staring? i will hide at home.

i thought i can hide from my parents.. if so swollen, i dun think can hide for long as well.

hope those who had PS recently hav a speedy recovery.

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:18 pm

simplegal84 wrote:it is really very scary. how to walk around like this, without pple staring? i will hide at home.

i thought i can hide from my parents.. if so swollen, i dun think can hide for long as well.

hope those who had PS recently hav a speedy recovery.
Hmm I think hiding from your parents are out of the question heh heh. Sorry to be a wet blanket... :(

About pple seein the face, erm I put on my huge sunnies to hide them ugly eyes. But I refrain from going out altogether. Shouldnt be in the sun much till 6 months after or so. Skin's real sensitive...

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:53 am

aadvark.. how long did it take for your face to heal frm the lipo?

i'm in bkk right now. thinking if i shld go down to tokai this weekend to do the lipo. dun knw if i will recover in time for cny...

other than tokai, anyone know of any place in bkk that is cheaper and good as well?

i see a lot of PS clinics ard... n many r packed with long queues during the weekends but i can't seem to find their websites.

mewmewzz

Post by mewmewzz » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 9:53 am

bumperkiss2 wrote:
aadvark wrote:haha, i was that swollen too!

think the bruises appear around the 3rd day, faint yellowish bruises under the eyes... remember your pineapples!

lol, mewmewzz was recovered on the 5th day after her huge pineapple diet...
but then you did so much more, so be patient :) it will all be worth it when u look back 1 year later
Aadvark, I cant seem to find pineapple juice at 7-11. Where did u buy yr pineapple juice from?

Hi bumperkiss,

I got the pineapple juice at the supermarket opp the the lee garden hotel. Think its on the 2nd/3rd floor.... think the brand is "MALEE".

Indeed, I took tons of pineapples n juice for my breakfast, lunch n dinner... n not forgetting the vitamins too....
I looked perfectly ok on the 5th day, no one discovered my PS. Even my bf dun realised when he pick me up at the airport. kekeke.
I returned work on the 7th day, some cols noticed a slight change in my face, but they jus cant tell exactly what it is. Some say my face is slimmer, some even suspected I went for BOTOX!!

But after my PS, my nose become super super oily... now also like tat. Now tat its 5 weeks aft my PS, my nose has almost recovered, no pain even I accidentally bumped onto my nose. But the tip is still hard. Now my nose bridge is much more define. Cant wait to see the final look of my nose when fully recovered....

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:36 pm

I just did my lipo and the whole night i was dripping blood from the wound. my room look like a MURDER SCENE. im serious. Feel so bad i dirtied the carpets n bedsheets.

initially wanted to do tummy, prepared all the garments for tummy, in the end, i was rejected by Dr Nara. Right b4 the op when he wanted to use marker and draw, he was still trying to convince me. haha, in the end, i was convinced and did outer thighs instead. no regrets cos right after the op i could see the curves became straight. Swelling was quite minimal. but bruising a lot around the back of the thighs near the butt area. I took SinEech,but didnt take much pineapple juice. Haha is it too late to drink more pineapple juice now?

didnt take b4 n after pics cos i took my tummy instead.

Lee gardens plaza hotel is quite good. The room services is cheap n yummy.

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:55 pm

Wow Momoko,

Why did Dr Nara reject to do tummy lipo?

How was the process? painfully?

R you asleep during lipo?
I want to Beautiful too!

momoko
Regular
Regular

Post by momoko » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:58 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Wow Momoko,

Why did Dr Nara reject to do tummy lipo?

How was the process? painfully?

R you asleep during lipo?
he said i dont have enough fats in the area, if i do i wont be satisfied.

asleep during the process hence i didn't feel a thing.
After the op was feeling dizzy but could stil make my way back to hotel alone safely.

glacial

Post by glacial » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:59 pm

adonz wrote:aadvark.. how long did it take for your face to heal frm the lipo?

i'm in bkk right now. thinking if i shld go down to tokai this weekend to do the lipo. dun knw if i will recover in time for cny...

other than tokai, anyone know of any place in bkk that is cheaper and good as well?

i see a lot of PS clinics ard... n many r packed with long queues during the weekends but i can't seem to find their websites.
hi i don't think u shld go tokai. the doc looks unprofessional. i think the rest of the clinics more or less same price. i've check out the prices when i was there 2 weeks ago.

MY friend who was a thai told me to try yanhee or buangmok (i don' tknow where that is).

http://www.beautycanbeyours.com/hm_prices.html

not that expensive for yanhee.

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 1:12 pm

bumperkiss2 wrote:Alright.. update time. Went to the clinic earlier to have the tapes removed. It's so weird walking to the clinic cause I can hardly open my eyes and I felt like Im bumping into pple all the time lol. But nevermind that.. so now the tapes are removed.. I can see my piggy swollen face.

Question to all of you who already had face PS.... when do u start bruising? Well, I am taking Sinecch but I'm sure ill still bruise at least a little. Cause now on day 2, Im just swollen like anything.. and well, my eyes are out of the question hahhaa. So lemme know yeah, if I should anticipate bruises tomorrow or the day after. Thanks guys!

Here's how I look now lol.

Like crap.. I know haha. So anyone of you intending to do PS, please prepare yourself to look like this at the start heh heh. :D

Oh and Aadvark, thanks for the tip about movies.. I almost brought a whole stack of books THAT I WONT BE ABLE TO READ. Watching DVDs on my laptop is more realistic haha.
Wow, I'm impressed, no bruising! I doubt you will start to bruise later, unless you knock youself. Bruising is cause by broken blood vessels right?
astrogirl

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 2:30 pm

first 2 weeks super swollen, abt 4 weeks b4 i fully slimmed down, so u better not do it b4 cny, if u intend to go visiting!
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 2:40 pm

glacial wrote:

hi i don't think u shld go tokai. the doc looks unprofessional. i think the rest of the clinics more or less same price. i've check out the prices when i was there 2 weeks ago.

MY friend who was a thai told me to try yanhee or buangmok (i don' tknow where that is).

can you share with us why you felt tokai was unprofessional?

i have no comments about his professionalism, but tokai's prices are definitely lower than yanhee else I wouldn't have considered tokai at all

proper site for yanhee: http://www.yanhee.net

bumperkiss2

Post by bumperkiss2 » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 3:45 pm

Hahaha momoko we are really not fated to meet lol. Messages go astray lol.

Anyway astrogirl, thanks for the kind words! It's day 3 now and still no bruises... Im quite happy. Still swollen though. If there is a change tomorrow, Ill post a pic up for u guys.

Im going back to Nara on the 27th to remove stitches.. 6 days after surgery. The time lapse is alright yeah? By the way, any further swelling after removing stitches? Since technically we are disturbing the affected area again? Cause Im flying off on the 29th. I dont want to look as bad as I do now. Can't handle the shame lol. I think ill wear cap and sunnies lol... Too bad must take off for customs. hahahhaha.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:54 pm

Bumberkiss2, i think the supermarket with the pineapple juice is the shopping centre opposite lee gardens plaza hotel 2nd floor... memory a little hazy...

glacial

Post by glacial » Fri, 25 Jan 2008 1:49 am

aadvark wrote:
glacial wrote:

can you share with us why you felt tokai was unprofessional?

i have no comments about his professionalism, but tokai's prices are definitely lower than yanhee else I wouldn't have considered tokai at all

proper site for yanhee: http://www.yanhee.net
when iw as there he was quick abt the examination lo..and ran off half way before i could ask him more questions.
had to ask the nurse to get him for me agn