Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:16 pm

Sokeai wrote:
xanngac wrote:Back from the signing of bond hehe. Anyway its really fast la took less than 5mins for everything.

Feels fat after the fitting...So going to start losing weight liao, if not the uniform won't look nice lor.

Sokeai, we didn't take pics cause want to wait till we get to wear our own uniform. Hahaha super excited to start training on Friday. :)
Hehe no problem, glad that you all enjoy the day ;p No need lose weight, after 4mth of hectic training will slim down already, need to do name tag too right?
Not informed to do yet, maybe when start training then will ask us to do it ba. Hahaha dunno will grow fat or slim down, better slim first then see how it goes. :P
And so my journey begins... :)

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:20 pm

xanngac wrote:Not informed to do yet, maybe when start training then will ask us to do it ba. Hahaha dunno will grow fat or slim down, better slim first then see how it goes. :P
Lol i think i'm like so "huang di bu ji, tai jian ji" hee. Don't over diet yourself later cup size go down den more trouble liao :P
Hello there!

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:22 pm

Sokeai wrote:
xanngac wrote:Not informed to do yet, maybe when start training then will ask us to do it ba. Hahaha dunno will grow fat or slim down, better slim first then see how it goes. :P
Lol i think i'm like so "huang di bu ji, tai jian ji" hee. Don't over diet yourself later cup size go down den more trouble liao :P
Hahaha no la u concern also ma, cause u can't wait to start urs too. ;)

Haha cup size can pad but waist line cannot hide lor! :P
And so my journey begins... :)

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:35 pm

xanngac wrote:
Hahaha no la u concern also ma, cause u can't wait to start urs too. ;)

Haha cup size can pad but waist line cannot hide lor! :P
Hehe, when i'm about to start mine, i'll flood you ;D~
Start to do some stretching already
Hello there!

be1

Post by be1 » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:39 pm

Hi, anyone from the 26 feb batch?

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Re: Course for cabin crew wannabe.

Post by aliciagloria » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:23 pm

crystalheart wrote:
Aquagal wrote:Hi.. Anyone has the slightest idea whether SIA will do a reference check on all your previous employers? Please advise, thanks... :D
Don't know whether it's true or not but this ex crew is giving free talks this Saturday
on how to pass the 27 Jan cabin crew interview. The url is http://bohtong.blogspot.com
Anyone going? How come so many of these ex-Cabin Crew coming out to give talks? just to earn $...I wonder how true...maybe i shall email him n see wat time is the course..hee.

garlic

Post by garlic » Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:54 pm

be1 wrote:Hi, anyone from the 26 feb batch?
me!! :D i'm looking for batchmates as well!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:24 am

alamak. still nobody from 18FEB. =((
the world at your doorstep.

be1

Post by be1 » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 1:36 am

garlic wrote:
be1 wrote:Hi, anyone from the 26 feb batch?
me!! :D i'm looking for batchmates as well!
hello! future batchmate!!! hoping to meet you soon!!! =)

rain, maybe your batchmates dont surf forum? :lol: soon u'll find ur batch mates soon!!

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 2:06 am

maddy_licious wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
maddy_licious wrote: oh! cuz tt time i just reading. i havent register as user! hehe. later u all donno who am i. so peiseh :oops:
Oh, hehe nvm i'll get to see you on the coming gathering!
hehe. still not sure if i can make it on that day. but even if go also for dinner only. i scared i sing till the glass break :D
Come lah, don't worry, if you can sing till the glass break I will pay for all the damages :P

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 2:09 am

Sokeai wrote:
xanngac wrote:Back from the signing of bond hehe. Anyway its really fast la took less than 5mins for everything.

Feels fat after the fitting...So going to start losing weight liao, if not the uniform won't look nice lor.

Sokeai, we didn't take pics cause want to wait till we get to wear our own uniform. Hahaha super excited to start training on Friday. :)
Hehe no problem, glad that you all enjoy the day ;p No need lose weight, after 4mth of hectic training will slim down already, need to do name tag too right?
Aiyo I already told you before right..... if you keep changing your uniform size then you have to keep going back for alteration very "ma fun de" worst if you started flying liao you can't say alter then alter de need approval one. :P

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 3:37 am

xanngac wrote:
rx_aelix wrote:

hey... GRATS~~.. so happy for you all :lol:
Have fun during the training =D and update us :P
Haha thanks. Hopefully wil have time to update, cause those who started training before us already hardly post in this forum anymore... Think must be quite busy...
So lucky you start Training on Friday then next 2 days off liaoz...

Thats why there is only a couple of flyng crew here :-| We need more flying crew here to learn more :?

angietyj

Post by angietyj » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:08 am

msfifi wrote:i'm going for the interview on the 27th! i've failed the kebaya round thrice. i'm on the chubby side and i stand at 1.58m AND i have crooked teeth but i'm crossing my fingers and hoping the interviewers are super lenient or blind or they really like me. haha

i think the trick to pass round 1 is to have eye contact, sound cheerful and SMILE. It works for me! (:
hello! can i ask wht's yr weight and height? chubby to wht extend? :)

ArchLight

Post by ArchLight » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:35 pm

Hi All,

I'll like to ask who is going to the 27Dec walk-in,i think i saw the name list the other day.Can anyone advise me,thks.

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:44 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
Sokeai wrote:

Aiyo I already told you before right..... if you keep changing your uniform size then you have to keep going back for alteration very "ma fun de" worst if you started flying liao you can't say alter then alter de need approval one. :P
Wah, once it is made den cannot keep changing liao?
Hello there!