Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
superman0011

Post by superman0011 » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 6:46 pm

hello everyoneeeeeeeeee

im pretty new to this forum and i would really really wanna ask opinions for preferable choice of doctor for cheek augmentation .. because i have a flat cheek bone which gives my face the sunken "sian " look

superman ~

dn7

Post by dn7 » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 6:51 pm

doing some checking for a relative. has anyone used/heard of a brazilian dr in Singapore? doing some research. he is supposed to be good but cant find any info online

thanks

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:25 pm

feline.eyes wrote:dr jung: nose.co.kr

dr hsu: ychsu.com

dr chuang: wishclinic.com.tw

good luck :)
thanks so much!! hope they can do something for me...and not too $$...already wasted enough $$ at that "certain JB PS clinic" already.. :cry:
Shal0m

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:29 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 8:13 am

Hey,

Someone on this forum pm'd me about dr tseng... sorry but after the board had the problem all my recent msg's got deleted, thats why i havent replied. If you see this pm me again and i can give you an update about everything :)

wteng

Post by wteng » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 2:05 pm

hi,
I have done rhinoplasty three weeks ago but i discovered a small lump on the top of the nose near the eyes. I have actually reconsulted my previous ps surgeon but he told me its as something to do with the cartilage buildup and i realised because of that, my nose is crooked, slanting towards another direction. He also mentioned that it has nth to do with the silicon as its sitting on the right position. Hence, i am quite relunctant to return to him for revision because i do not think there is much he can do. does anyone know where to go for a second revision in spore? or in taiwan, how much wld it be roughly?

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 3:30 pm

who is the surgeon? sometimes i think u gota b firm w these ppl. u shd go to another ps for 2nd opinion, and then, since u paid the 1st doc alr, shd get him to fix it. but see wat other doc say first , we all know tt these docs love to bullshit when things happen

wteng

Post by wteng » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 4:28 pm

better not name names but its quite dumb loh, i paid like 5k for nth. i alr went back for 2 follow up consult with him but he said its due to the cartilage buildup so there is a lump there causing the nose to be crooked, a lot of pple say that it looks crooked too and the ps said nth cld be done, plus i wanted a much higher bridge.And now thats its crooked, i gotta get smth done. prb at nara since he seems quite good but its really true the spore ps arent really good, my ps was a prof leh!!! it all boils down to luck i guess.... any one got suggestn on revision... or going to nara for ps???

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 5:25 pm

wteng wrote:better not name names but its quite dumb loh, i paid like 5k for nth. i alr went back for 2 follow up consult with him but he said its due to the cartilage buildup so there is a lump there causing the nose to be crooked, a lot of pple say that it looks crooked too and the ps said nth cld be done, plus i wanted a much higher bridge.And now thats its crooked, i gotta get smth done. prb at nara since he seems quite good but its really true the spore ps arent really good, my ps was a prof leh!!! it all boils down to luck i guess.... any one got suggestn on revision... or going to nara for ps???
i am a living example that Singapore & even M'sia PS can not make it...
i got my nose revised by nara lately (the 3rd revision for me), it's finally looking better...not that my own nose was very ugly, but it got really weird after the first alarplasty done by a local PS in 2004 (well known, on tv few times and now director of PS unit in a certain hospital), he tried to fix it with laser (laser off some flesh off my tip since its crooked), but then it got even mopre crooked after that,like i was born with deformity.
last yr i went to a "certain JB PS clinic" mentioned in this forum, paid another RM6300, but the nose didn't look any better, but in every way shouting "fake nose! faek nose!"

not that i have a perfect nose now, but i guess i'm finally looking normal again, except those alarplasty scars still sticking around.
Shal0m

dawny

Post by dawny » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 6:31 pm

appletree wrote:Hi all,

I have actually visited dr chuang for consultation some time ago to have him look at my nose.
Hi appletree,

May I know if you meant that you flew to Taipei for consultation with Dr. Chuang only and came back to SG?

If that is the case, did you email him prior making the trip? If yes, how long did he take to reply?

As I haven't done any rhino yet, I'm afraid I'm in no position to suggest sillicon or autologus might be a better choice for you. However, after much research, I feel that autologus is much a better option should you have already an unpleasant experience with a foreign implant. Dr. Hsu was recommending it to my friend who recently went for a 2nd revision for silicon implant, as it was moving from left-right.

Hths! :)
Believe in your dreams! Define-Refine them.

wteng

Post by wteng » Mon, 21 Jan 2008 8:52 pm

but i am looking for smth of a much higher bridge. do u think nara can do that, smth like those korean high and shape nose or must use those korean silicon ah....

astar
Regular
Regular

Post by astar » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 1:30 am

hi! for those who had a nose job done by dr chuang, is your nose tip still swollen? how long has it been? i just want to know roughly how long it takes for the nose tip to deswell cos i heard that the nose tip takes the longest to deswell. oh, and also, is there a faster way for the swelling to go away?

thanks!

jellysweet

Post by jellysweet » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:54 am

Hi all,
I am wondering who do you guys think is best at performing double eyelid? I desperately need it. Thank you :) :)

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 2:05 pm

dawny wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi all,

I have actually visited dr chuang for consultation some time ago to have him look at my nose.
Hi appletree,

May I know if you meant that you flew to Taipei for consultation with Dr. Chuang only and came back to SG?

If that is the case, did you email him prior making the trip? If yes, how long did he take to reply?

As I haven't done any rhino yet, I'm afraid I'm in no position to suggest sillicon or autologus might be a better choice for you. However, after much research, I feel that autologus is much a better option should you have already an unpleasant experience with a foreign implant. Dr. Hsu was recommending it to my friend who recently went for a 2nd revision for silicon implant, as it was moving from left-right.

Hths! :)
Oh yes definately must make an appointment with him my dear because dr chuang is such a busy doctor..hardly got chance to extend my conversation and the nurse always interrupt in that there are other patients waiting for dr chuang...
Well it usually takes him quite long to reply as he is so busy.. haiz.
Im quite interested in autologus but my concern is if it will last for a life time?
Mine is goretex so not sure if dr hsu can do it or not.. will email him soon..hehe

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 22 Jan 2008 2:08 pm

i am a living example that Singapore & even M'sia PS can not make it...
i got my nose revised by nara lately (the 3rd revision for me), it's finally looking better...not that my own nose was very ugly, but it got really weird after the first alarplasty done by a local PS in 2004 (well known, on tv few times and now director of PS unit in a certain hospital), he tried to fix it with laser (laser off some flesh off my tip since its crooked), but then it got even mopre crooked after that,like i was born with deformity.
last yr i went to a "certain JB PS clinic" mentioned in this forum, paid another RM6300, but the nose didn't look any better, but in every way shouting "fake nose! faek nose!"

not that i have a perfect nose now, but i guess i'm finally looking normal again, except those alarplasty scars still sticking around.[/quote]

hi shal0m,

I can understand how u feel...but glad that u have finally fixed the problem...speedy recovery for you. How would u rate nara's skill?