Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:22 am

YAP...I want to join for the next gathering. Fri evening not sure if I can make it through :?

Why not make in on weekends???
(=^_^=)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:24 am

hafiz_ wrote:tsk tsk. abercrombie, you're becoming like benyng. benyng, where art thou! haha. and c'mon, reveal your true self! xanngac said you dont sound old over the phone. that's one thing we know about you now. lol. :wink:
Aiyo!!! How can you tell him I said he don't sound old over the phone... Maciam we all think he's very old like that hahahaha. Sabo leh Hafiz.
And so my journey begins... :)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:25 am

Abercrombie wrote:As you might have notice the kebaya is skin tight fitting one, the most you can gain and still put it on is like.....+/- 2 or 3kg
Ya 2/3kg alot of diff..I'm currently 3kg away from my target weight. Ok better slim down abit now if not really the T-shirt effect not nice already.

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:32 am

xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:tsk tsk. abercrombie, you're becoming like benyng. benyng, where art thou! haha. and c'mon, reveal your true self! xanngac said you dont sound old over the phone. that's one thing we know about you now. lol. :wink:
Aiyo!!! How can you tell him I said he don't sound old over the phone... Maciam we all think he's very old like that hahahaha. Sabo leh Hafiz.
oops. no lah. we never said he was old mah. just that he was mysterious and always left us wondering. so now we know a thing about him, that he's a jolly young fella. lol.

good night people! zzz.

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:33 am

Haha good thinking Hafiz. ;)

Yea me off to bed too... Nitez all.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:35 am

xanngac wrote:
Luckily you said not old...if you said old then Hafiz will sabo you also then worst you got to go eat xxxx liao muhahaha :evil: I got high voice lah... I don't like it because I don't sound good during karaok :cry:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:36 am

All go to sleep....nobody want to hear me sing??? :P

shellen
Regular
Regular

congrats

Post by shellen » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:40 am

congrats raine...pls change ur msn profile to ur bun hair n red nails!

omg...i oso wanna FLY....! :shock:

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:47 am

Abercrombie wrote:All go to sleep....nobody want to hear me sing??? :P
Abercrombie...maybe should arrange next gathering to go KTV! :lol:

ben02

Post by ben02 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:54 am

hi Abercrombie, saw ur few posts, seem quite popular here huh.. :) anyway, check with u, u passed the medical already also?

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:56 am

shellen wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:All go to sleep....nobody want to hear me sing??? :P
Abercrombie...maybe should arrange next gathering to go KTV! :lol:[/quote
Yes yes yes...... go KTV I sing they talk so no one listen and I won't be shy liao... muhahahaha, Song!!! ( in hokkien this means shiok)

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 1:59 am

ben02 wrote:hi Abercrombie, saw ur few posts, seem quite popular here huh.. :) anyway, check with u, u passed the medical already also?
Ummm small checking me out ahh....if I tell you hor then I will have tolikk you leh....Joking lah....any questions about the checkup you can just ask, if I can't ask then the various advisor here will be able to help you too :wink:

ben02

Post by ben02 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:01 am

Abercrombie wrote:
ben02 wrote:hi Abercrombie, saw ur few posts, seem quite popular here huh.. :) anyway, check with u, u passed the medical already also?
Ummm small checking me out ahh....if I tell you hor then I will have tolikk you leh....Joking lah....any questions about the checkup you can just ask, if I can't ask then the various advisor here will be able to help you too :wink:
no la, not checking on u la :) i just wanna know for guys how long they take for the medical checkup and stuff.. is it the same??

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:22 am

The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.

ben02

Post by ben02 » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 2:25 am

Abercrombie wrote:The medical is actually a pre employment checkup of you general health so the the employer know that you are healthy and can perform the duties of the post that you applying for . The employer will not want to foot your medical bill. If you are already not in good health of course the company will not want to take you in and take care of you for the period of the employment. What they check for I really don't know lah. I am Pes A in the Army so I don't feel nervous about it.
so u have not gotten ur results/call also??