Singapore Expats

Better Figure

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
taurus83

Better Figure

Post by taurus83 » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:37 pm

Dear all, im looking for something that can make my figure(in front) better..cos i'm like a "tai ping gong zu" (for those that understand chinese..
I tried several products(etc maximizer) but doesnt seems to be effective..
Any recommendation? :oops:

drusilla
Regular
Regular

Post by drusilla » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 5:47 pm

sadly, there is nothing except surgery.. some claim massage but its all but a myth... :(

you can do chest exercises though, but it will only firm/ lift it and build underlying muscles which might make them "look" bigger" but in fact, its the same amount of mass as u had before... :-|

Eze
Regular
Regular

Post by Eze » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 6:24 pm

hihiz, I jus tried a bought a new product recently. & I've since become a fuller B from a flat A. =p

Maybe u can take a look at the thread of 'best clevage-enhancing bra'.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:07 am

Eze wrote:hihiz, I jus tried a bought a new product recently. & I've since become a fuller B from a flat A. =p

I think you got that wrong, your bra is a fuller B, your boobs are still a flat A! Just think of your boyfriends eyes when he finds about the false advertising. :?

:roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Eze
Regular
Regular

Post by Eze » Sat, 22 Dec 2007 2:43 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Eze wrote:hihiz, I jus tried a bought a new product recently. & I've since become a fuller B from a flat A. =p

I think you got that wrong, your bra is a fuller B, your boobs are still a flat A! Just think of your boyfriends eyes when he finds about the false advertising. :?

:roll:
woops, sorry~ put across the wrong message. hahas.
I meant even when i took off the bra, im a fuller B. :D

ShirleySU

Post by ShirleySU » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 3:40 pm

I'm using this Miareaca bust enhancement cream for the past month. It actually works! My bust got fuller & bigger, used to be a flat A cup. Hee

bangers&mash

Post by bangers&mash » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:52 am

where can I buy the cream?

ShirleySU

Post by ShirleySU » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:49 pm

I bought it from WBG's office. :)

ShirleySU,

We do not allow solicitation of MLM products here in this forum. We allow you one hyperlink in your signature only. You are not allowed to refer to it nor are you allowed to solicit business by "call me" "PM me" "MSM" me or any other type of invitation. If you are recommending a store front operation that is open to the walk-in public in a commercial setting then by all means recommend. You can advertise in the Classified section of this site for free, but you are not allowed to refer to the advertisement in the forum. If you continue to try solicit here, we will be forced to lock your account.

Eze
Regular
Regular

Post by Eze » Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:30 am

Wats WBG? :roll:

ShirleySU

Post by ShirleySU » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 9:19 pm

WBG is World Business Group.

Anyway, WBG not a MLM company. It's a trading & franchising company.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:35 pm

ShirleySU,

Then just post the company's store address here for all to see.

As you know, we do allow recommendations of businesses provided they are brick & mortar shops or an online shop that is not a franchise/mlm or otherwise linked to you personally. We tend to be suspicious when people say call me, PM me or what have you as normally these people are in it for personal gain and that is not what we are about on this site. So if you would like to recommend a business here then by all means, post the street address of the walk-in store. I think both you and I know what I mean........

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Jeppo » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:01 am

From WBG's website:

"At WBG, we are Proud to be Singaporean in many special ways, one of which is representing the industry as one of the few MLM companies founded in Singapore."
sundaymorningstaple wrote:As you know, we do allow recommendations of businesses provided they are brick & mortar shops or an online shop that is not a franchise/mlm or otherwise linked to you personally.
We can't talk about franchises? So if I mention McDonalds, you're going to ban me? :twisted: :lol:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:41 pm

Jeppo,

I think you know what I mean as well. :P :wink:

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Jeppo » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:45 pm

SMS,

I may know what you mean or I may not :D

Either way doesn't mean I can't post for the purpose of annoyment :P :twisted:

Now why don't you be a good little mod and go whack that spammer in the Business Forum over the head for us :D

Eze
Regular
Regular

Post by Eze » Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:58 pm

How about the term "business affiliates" instead of franchise?