Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
pupu97

Post by pupu97 » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:30 am

ic.. thanks daybreakk
daybreakk wrote:
pupu97 wrote:hi, anyone did liposuction on face by dr nara? is it good? any inbalance? i'm keen to do that but still hesitating, the price is tempting yet at the same time worried. pls share. thanks.
I dont think there is face lipo

j3nn1

Post by j3nn1 » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:09 am

FlyingMice wrote:
aadvark wrote: i did rhinoplasty, chin implant and stitching of dbl eyelids there last yr in dec 06
U did rhinoplasty with dr Nara last year? But how come u didnt do it together with alarplasty? I intend to go over at nov or dec.. Can u guide me along with the procedure as this is the first time I will be travelling alone.. Quite scare as it a foreign country. Can the doctor communicate in english? Hopefully language is not a big issue there...
wats the diff? rhino and ala? i did rhinooooo

j3nn1

Post by j3nn1 » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:21 am

hi im thinking of going to dr nara in apr-may... pls pm me who wants to go together.. im a girl... and it's pathetic when i had my rhino alone in bangkok... [email protected]... e-mail me...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:23 am

pupu97 wrote:ic.. thanks daybreakk
daybreakk wrote:
pupu97 wrote:hi, anyone did liposuction on face by dr nara? is it good? any inbalance? i'm keen to do that but still hesitating, the price is tempting yet at the same time worried. pls share. thanks.
I dont think there is face lipo
hmm, i did do cheek lipo at tokai tho, along with under the chin lipo, still a little swollen, but when i take pictures, can see my whole face got slim down... think pictures are the easiest way to compare diff
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:49 am

j3nn1 wrote:hi im thinking of going to dr nara in apr-may... pls pm me who wants to go together.. im a girl... and it's pathetic when i had my rhino alone in bangkok... [email protected]... e-mail me...
have added u :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: I am new here. Pls advise.

Post by aadvark » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:51 am

j3nn1 wrote:
Lea wrote:Hello all, his is my first post.

I have read through the entire thread of 47 pages and contacted Dr Nara. I am awaiting a reply on a date that he can give me. I want to do a nose implant (heighten the bridge) and double eyelids (cos mine is uneven).

I have asked for after March 2008 so if anyone is keen, pls voice out so we can go together.

Mr aadvark, in your experience, can you pls tell me if Dr Nara lipo is good or not? I need to reduce my lower body drastically and I thought since I am going to do the two surgery, might as well make my body look better. Also if can reccommend me a place to do scar removal (pitted scars on back, chest and arms like chicken pox scars), I'll be most graetful.

Sorry for all the questions.
Hi Lea, I just had my rhinoplasty done in bangkok by dr kamol of mtf surgery. I read the posts too and dr nara seems not bad. But I don't like my new nose cos I don't seem much difference at all! i wanna do eyelid surgery to correct my uneven eyelids and see if he can make my face shape more oval. Pm me, let's chat about it!
where is mtf surgery?
lol i tot u were cursing when i saw 'mtf' :P
how much did u pay for ur nose? just rhino or rhino and alar?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:52 am

aadvark wrote:
daybreakk wrote: I dont think there is face lipo
hmm, i did do cheek lipo at tokai tho, along with under the chin lipo, still a little swollen, but when i take pictures, can see my whole face got slim down... think pictures are the easiest way to compare diff

tempting! share with us when u feel more comfortable/the swelling subsides more. u did alarplasty as well right? by dr nara? i wanna seee! haha.

anw, i'm thinking of nose at tokai and alar at nara, two diff places. cos i feel that i need a natural alar, that i feel(acc to you people) nara can do a good job, not to mention the prices! i need the bridge and tip done at tokai cos nara doesn't do tip refinement. any advices if i should do which first? :?
Cry when you get ripped.

glacial

Post by glacial » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:14 pm

actually i'm in the internet cafe at bkk now. I went to tokai but didn't raelly like the service as well as the place in whole. I prefr siam swan.the doctor seems more professional.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 1:20 pm

glacial wrote:actually i'm in the internet cafe at bkk now. I went to tokai but didn't raelly like the service as well as the place in whole. I prefr siam swan.the doctor seems more professional.
why! haha..so what u procedures u intending to do?
Cry when you get ripped.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 4:23 pm

glacial wrote:actually i'm in the internet cafe at bkk now. I went to tokai but didn't raelly like the service as well as the place in whole. I prefr siam swan.the doctor seems more professional.
woooo, can share with us more, i looking for other places to do my jaw implants, because tokai dun really have past cases for me to refer to

haha, price more impt for me cos i'm a cheapo :P
(docs have to be professional too of course, lol)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 4:33 pm

takuda wrote:
aadvark wrote:

tempting! share with us when u feel more comfortable/the swelling subsides more. u did alarplasty as well right? by dr nara? i wanna seee! haha.

anw, i'm thinking of nose at tokai and alar at nara, two diff places. cos i feel that i need a natural alar, that i feel(acc to you people) nara can do a good job, not to mention the prices! i need the bridge and tip done at tokai cos nara doesn't do tip refinement. any advices if i should do which first? :?
hell84 did alar at Kalo, then went dr hsu in taiwan for rhino.

dr hsu told him that should do rhino b4 deciding on how much to reduce for alar, so that shld be the answer u seek :D

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Tue, 15 Jan 2008 8:16 pm

admirer09 wrote:hi peeks thanks for the concern by some of the forum members.
Actually would like to share with pple here , actually inow i have undergo Lipo , i dun find it a big deal cause compared to my operation on my ACL on my knee , Lipo is smaller than a peice of cake. Maybe becasue i am a guy, the pain level for lipo to me is nearly zero the most 1 upon ten.

BTW , Dr nara told me that he does Lipo on the face too but seriously i think my tummy still fat cause some fats cannot be sucked out as wat Nara says. Imagine i am 90kg , he tell me lipo on the face and neck nt much difference ... ??? so i never do only do tummy,
and also just bought a waist belt from watson to help with the loose skin , the stupit thingy cost $69 , WTF ~
anyway need to book any appointments to Nara, i can help cause my work allows me to call overseas daily ~
cheers~ pple~
i had knee surgery before too, the pain was worse than my nose+chin combined at nara's, but even so, back then i only took med for my knee on the first day.

yah actually lipo doesn't really work well for tummy, cause often the fats are not just in the adipose layer, where the suction needle can reach, but in deeper layers, even in ur guts. lipo works better for "pockets" of fats, eg saddle bags, love handles.

ppl, must remember to exercise after lipo!!
Shal0m

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:05 am

aadvark wrote:
takuda wrote:
aadvark wrote: hmm, i did do cheek lipo at tokai tho, along with under the chin lipo, still a little swollen, but when i take pictures, can see my whole face got slim down... think pictures are the easiest way to compare diff

dr hsu told him that should do rhino b4 deciding on how much to reduce for alar, so that shld be the answer u seek :D

so i am supposed to do rhino(bridge&tip) first before doing alar? need to wait 2 mths if i do it separately. anw, didnt knw hello84 did his alar, esp at kalo. thks anyway! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Wed, 16 Jan 2008 6:31 am

You might want to consider nara cause i did mine at yanhee and find it ordinary too. I might change my nose and still considering should i do it at nara or korea.
j3nn1 wrote:I just did my nose at mtf surgery but I don't seem to like it at all. I can't see any difference before and after except that my nose is higher. I wanted it abit natural but I want it beautiful and not ordinary. Mtf was suppose to be great as Nong Poy had her nose done there too.

In fact, I considered Yanhee before but they international dept wasn't helpful in my e-mails so I put off the option.

I thought of re-doing my nose but the nurse told me I can only do it 1 year later. Dr. Nara and Yanhee seems very tempting to me now.

Aaadvark, I want to ask you many questions about ps. If you r free, pls pm me cos I can't pm YOU!!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 16 Jan 2008 4:23 pm

takuda wrote:
aadvark wrote:
takuda wrote:

so i am supposed to do rhino(bridge&tip) first before doing alar? need to wait 2 mths if i do it separately. anw, didnt knw hello84 did his alar, esp at kalo. thks anyway! :)
yeah, was quite a saga for him, u shld tok to him for the full story :)