Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:59 pm

Aiyo don't bring any drill please, should be able to tell who I am already right. I am like you guys and gals here before and tell you a secret....today is a big day for me too, a day that change my life many many years ago :P To those starting tomorrow, have fun and don't be too stress out. Its going to be the start of a new journey in your life. Good or bad will greatly depend on yourself, how you want it to turn out.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:04 am

Wa got lion dance leh....I love lion dance hehehe I go there and ask for discount for you guys ya if you want to learn diving. I will have to borrow the famous and most hated pharse "If you see me then you see me" :P

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:09 am

CHIM.

stil very grey. not clear at all.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:19 am

Grey !!! I love Grey as I am the Grey man....not so much into black and white or should I say I am not a black and white person :)

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:19 am

yingying2888 wrote:CHIM.

stil very grey. not clear at all.
yeah man. you're totally making me lost. haha. that's something you're good at eh?

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:21 am

GIVE UP!

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:24 am

Abercrombie wrote:Wa got lion dance leh....I love lion dance hehehe I go there and ask for discount for you guys ya if you want to learn diving. I will have to borrow the famous and most hated pharse "If you see me then you see me" :P
Where to learn diving? can i learn even if i duno how2 swim???

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:33 am

shellen wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:Wa got lion dance leh....I love lion dance hehehe I go there and ask for discount for you guys ya if you want to learn diving. I will have to borrow the famous and most hated pharse "If you see me then you see me" :P
Where to learn diving? can i learn even if i duno how2 swim???
This is abit like....I don't know how to swim but can I be a stewardess? The black and white answer is no lah, but as you should know by now 10-20% of the stewardess can't really swim.
At least must be able to stay afloat and paddle abit, don't have to be a very good swimmer. I can get you guys a free trial in the swimming pool with full equipment where you will get to experience the whole works. I am not associated with the dive centre in any way, just spreading the sports and life style ya :wink:

sheepish

Post by sheepish » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:54 am

Is it the new dive shop at beach rd, opposite concourse?

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:57 am

Where to learn diving? can i learn even if i duno how2 swim???[/quote]

This is abit like....I don't know how to swim but can I be a stewardess? The black and white answer is no lah, but as you should know by now 10-20% of the stewardess can't really swim.
At least must be able to stay afloat and paddle abit, don't have to be a very good swimmer. I can get you guys a free trial in the swimming pool with full equipment where you will get to experience the whole works. I am not associated with the dive centre in any way, just spreading the sports and life style ya :wink:[/quote]

oic...im nt afraid of water la. sounds cool.

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 1:01 am

sheepish wrote:Is it the new dive shop at beach rd, opposite concourse?
Ping Pong~ you dive with them too? Will you be going for the opening?

sheepish

Post by sheepish » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 1:09 am

Nah just noticed it & the banner announcing it's opening when i go for lunch during work.

Still looking forward to doing the basic dive course, hopefully some time soon =x
Abercrombie wrote: Ping Pong~ you dive with them too? Will you be going for the opening?

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 1:20 am

sheepish wrote:Nah just noticed it & the banner announcing it's opening when i go for lunch during work.

Still looking forward to doing the basic dive course, hopefully some time soon =x
Abercrombie wrote: Ping Pong~ you dive with them too? Will you be going for the opening?
sodesu ne...they are not new actually, shifted from their old place for 5 years at Telok Ayer. Let me know if you are interested in the free trial ya

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 2:16 am

Hello ppl!

I went for the walk-in interview on Sat held in KL and thank GOd i managed to clear everything. So now it's left with medical n work pass pending.

I've been following this thread and remember coming across sum issues like the training period will be shorten to 3 months? Is dat true? Coz yesterday the hr exec was giving us a briefing...but she mentioned that training is 4 months. So i'm a bit confused at the moment...hehe.

Anyone has any idea? Thanks in advance! Oh yea, n u guys all have fun during the dinner. Haha! It sounds happening enuf! :D

scopio124

Post by scopio124 » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 2:17 am

I guess I will not be going to the 27th interview this month le, still got some weakness in my language and confident to work on before i can really attend the interview. as what ppl say, is better to be prepare than not.. i dun think i can actually take the fact that i be rejected, the feeling is hush.

so i guess i try another time when there is another opening in june or july in KL ba.

Wish all the people who are going to 27th, good luck and best wish for all of you.

hope that i can join u all soon:d