Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 12 Jan 2008 9:51 am

my friend book tiger airways Suvarnabhumi Airport costs 200SGD direct flight, incl to and back... now got promotion.. but im in NS now need to confirm whether can go overseas... he booked a flight in from Good Friday to Sunday.. U guys also have to check with Tokai if hes free on those days.

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sat, 12 Jan 2008 5:22 pm

i've done some "research" abt lipo, maybe i'll share with everyone here.

Lipo goes back a long way, as early as 60-70s in France/ US, but very traumatic. been known as "traditional liposuction". blood loss ++, ppl can die from it.

then the "wet method" was introduced, otherwise known as "tumescent lipo", where the target areas are plumped up with saline with epinephrine, a hormone that constrict blood vessls, thus reducing blood loss, areas which are pumped makes space for lipo more easily---and most ppl still know it as "traditional lipo" since no extra devices are used in the process.

then there was smartlipo (laser method)...then vaser (ultrasonic method) ...claiming the least downtime of all, but not ideal for those who have a lot of localised fats, it'll be the follow-up treatment for these ppl after they go thr the traditional lipo.

i've confirmed with Ning (nara's nurse), that they are doing the "wet method". i think bruising/ swelling depends very much on the surgeons' skills. i've worked in hospitals before, same surgery, different doctors can produce more/less brusing/swelling.a good surgeon knows what's the minimal to cut and thus less trauma to surrouding tissue.

BTW, admirer09, how r u doing?? hope u r recovering fast & well.
Shal0m

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 12 Jan 2008 7:37 pm

boii18 wrote:
applehearts wrote:
boii18 wrote:hey vainvain, yeah we will have to wait for a group to go to Tokai Clinic. Unless u're familiar with thailand just both of us can go. 60 000 baht is about 2500+ SGD. You need extra 500+ to 800 SGD for travel, hotel, and food. Need to stay 1 night to a few days in Tokai Clinic ( hospitalisation ) .
hey when you all going? hahas i wanna go tokai also in june. i'm not familiar also only know it's at sukhumvit.
great haha.. but prefer if its near to a public holiday ^^ e.g. good friday to sunday :)
just tell the cab driver it's sukhumvit soi 97, remember to use meter! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:58 pm

pupu97 wrote:hi, anyone did liposuction on face by dr nara? is it good? any inbalance? i'm keen to do that but still hesitating, the price is tempting yet at the same time worried. pls share. thanks.
I dont think there is face lipo

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

Post by daybreakk » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 1:01 pm

glacial wrote:i read in tokai abt the dimple procedure. it says it's painless! can check at the website. hehe. anyway, can u post pictures before and after pic for dimple creation and lipo?

TIA
ok will try post pics once my face deswell.. i love my chin my face looks so much sharper not so square

Froggie08

Post by Froggie08 » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 1:15 pm

hi, if u r planning to get nose implant there, i just wanna let u know what u r paying for. I went there last Aug to get rhino done, they have 3 types of so-called "gortex" implants- US (RM2800), Germany (RM3800) & Korean (RM4800). they will tell u to go for the korean, as it will suit our chinese face better and it's lighter. so naturally i opted for the korean one.
anyway, i didn't like it after that, even after 4 mths, my nose still looked so fake and bridge was too high.
I got it replaced in thailand, the surgeon showed me real gortex, it's really much softer. the so-called "korean gortex" implant kalo gave me was only a silicon implant, maybe give them benefit of doubt, there is maybe a tiny bit rice grain size of gortex wrapped at the tip lah. but the tip feels like anyone who has just a silicon nose implant.
my nose job in thailand looks better and is cheaper (nose implant only 8000BHT, which is less than SGD400)
but if u think thailand too far, then maybe u still can do at kalo, but keep in mind it's just silicon implant u r paying for.
i'm warning u coz i don't want anyone to waste $$ like i did.
u can clink on my name and search for my postings, u'll find the pictures of the implant, my before and after nose pictures, you can decide for yourself.
take care.

Thanks for your info that you pm me.as I cannot pm you yet.
I find that you nose did at kalo is ok,looks fine.
the nose did at DR Nara also look better.
I will be going down for consultation next week.
I will check what type implant they are using.
Singapore Ps also using the silicon implant and they are quote me $4500.
How can I turn to a Prince?**

superman0011

Post by superman0011 » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 2:52 pm

hey does anyone know the term for the "natural eyebag " under your eyes. some pple have those and it makes the eye looks damn nice O_O

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

My chin implant

Post by daybreakk » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 8:08 pm

I just realise my chin implant is not in the middle of my face.. i didnt get a bump or what... Anyone help? i dont know whether is it the swelling..

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 8:47 pm

is it surgical or non-surgical implant? where did you do it?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 9:57 pm

Froggie08 wrote:
hi, if u r planning to get nose implant there, i just wanna let u know what u r paying for. I went there last Aug to get rhino done, they have 3 types of so-called "gortex" implants- US (RM2800), Germany (RM3800) & Korean (RM4800). they will tell u to go for the korean, as it will suit our chinese face better and it's lighter. so naturally i opted for the korean one.
anyway, i didn't like it after that, even after 4 mths, my nose still looked so fake and bridge was too high.
I got it replaced in thailand, the surgeon showed me real gortex, it's really much softer. the so-called "korean gortex" implant k*** gave me was only a silicon implant, maybe give them benefit of doubt, there is maybe a tiny bit rice grain size of gortex wrapped at the tip lah. but the tip feels like anyone who has just a silicon nose implant.
my nose job in thailand looks better and is cheaper (nose implant only 8000BHT, which is less than SGD400)
but if u think thailand too far, then maybe u still can do at k***, but keep in mind it's just silicon implant u r paying for.
i'm warning u coz i don't want anyone to waste $$ like i did.
u can clink on my name and search for my postings, u'll find the pictures of the implant, my before and after nose pictures, you can decide for yourself.
take care.

Thanks for your info that you pm me.as I cannot pm you yet.
I find that you nose did at k*** is ok,looks fine.
the nose did at DR Nara also look better.
I will be going down for consultation next week.
I will check what type implant they are using.
Singapore Ps also using the silicon implant and they are quote me $4500.
hey there...u r welcome...but the reason why i only mention the clinic name in a pm, is that i don't wanna get sued/sabotaged.
my point is, if it is just silicon, they should be honest abt it...not to say that it is "gortex with man-made cartilage".
the 1st implant look ok on its own, but one must always know that the size/shape of a feature must compliment the rest of features on face. the thing is, i can't be posting my whole face here, so very hard to tell u how it stick out like a sore thumb.
but then again, as i always say, i'm not trying to persuade/dissuade anyone to go/not go to any particular doctor, the decision is ur own, i'm just trying
all the best for ur nose job!
Shal0m

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:03 pm

just got reply from nara...can't revise my alar for me.. :cry:
Shal0m

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 10:12 pm

Well dun be so sad...u can still do lipo at dr nara...

Ur nose is nice enough now
I want to Beautiful too!

littlepills

Post by littlepills » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:06 pm

anyone here has done lip reduction? pls. thanks. :)

littlepills

Post by littlepills » Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:10 pm

boii18 wrote:
vainvain wrote:Hi all,

i have really squarish face.. my Jaw bone is really big.

What kind of PS could help? i'm so new to this.. >_<

i wan a sharper face~
Hey theres... I used to face the same problem as you ( but mine wasn't really big, just protruding a little ) , but now my situation has improved alot.. Do you have a picture of your condition?

For myself, I did botox to contour the jaw muscle , and non-surgical chin augmentation. I felt it gave me an oval shaped face.. But still want a sharper face so will be going for jaw bone shave at Tokai Clinic. Dr Pat gave me a quote of SGD2500.. Keen to go with me? I'm doing that alone this year probably.
I'm thinking of doing but i heard that your face will get saggy because no left less bone to support it.

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Mon, 14 Jan 2008 1:10 am

hi peeks thanks for the concern by some of the forum members.
Actually would like to share with pple here , actually inow i have undergo Lipo , i dun find it a big deal cause compared to my operation on my ACL on my knee , Lipo is smaller than a peice of cake. Maybe becasue i am a guy, the pain level for lipo to me is nearly zero the most 1 upon ten.

BTW , Dr nara told me that he does Lipo on the face too but seriously i think my tummy still fat cause some fats cannot be sucked out as wat Nara says. Imagine i am 90kg , he tell me lipo on the face and neck nt much difference ... ??? so i never do only do tummy,
and also just bought a waist belt from watson to help with the loose skin , the stupit thingy cost $69 , WTF ~
anyway need to book any appointments to Nara, i can help cause my work allows me to call overseas daily ~
cheers~ pple~