Singapore Expats

EMIRATES INTERVIEW IN SINGAPORE - JANUARY 13

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Post by singaporegrrl » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:12 am

ben02 wrote:hi, im pretty interested in the walk-in after hearing it from my friend, but i do not have the details like time/venue.. can any kind souls pls advise?? thanks in advance..
I don't mean to be harsh but where do you think we got the info from? If you can't find any info ANYWHERE, neither do the rest of us.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 2:04 pm

singaporegrrl wrote:
ben02 wrote:hi, im pretty interested in the walk-in after hearing it from my friend, but i do not have the details like time/venue.. can any kind souls pls advise?? thanks in advance..

I don't mean to be harsh but where do you think we got the info from? If you can't find any info ANYWHERE, neither do the rest of us.

Hi ben02,
I think u went for SIA before and u made it through some round there right?

Anyway, Time and Venue, u'll have to go to Emirates website and previous thread it also indicate info on that.

On the advice, it about the same for all airline...SMILE and get yourself prepared. If you need to know how the interview is roughly like, u'll need to look into prev post for more information.

And for Singaporegrrl...Im sure everyone is kinda nervous and lost, hoping to seek help here. Im sure this is why this forum is here for. I know sometimes there is alot of repeated questions posted...but at the end of the end, we hope that everyone in this forum will be able to make it someday. But no hard feeling, as we all share the same passion, and thats what bring all of us into this forum.

Good Luck to all.

queenie-me
Reporter
Reporter

Post by queenie-me » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 2:57 pm

shellen wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:

Hi ben02,

Anyway, Time and Venue, u'll have to go to Emirates website and previous thread it also indicate info on that.

On the advice, it about the same for all airline...SMILE and get yourself prepared. If you need to know how the interview is roughly like, u'll need to look into prev post for more information.

And for Singaporegrrl...Im sure everyone is kinda nervous and lost, hoping to seek help here. Im sure this is why this forum is here for. I know sometimes there is alot of repeated questions posted...but at the end of the end, we hope that everyone in this forum will be able to make it someday. But no hard feeling, as we all share the same passion, and thats what bring all of us into this forum.

Good Luck to all.

You have to seek help, NOT help seek you.

ellin18
Regular
Regular

emirates

Post by ellin18 » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 3:52 pm

Dear All,

After all these years, I feel sad to realise that majority of people lack of initiative and not being resourceful enough to get information that they need from internet. In this generation, where information is easily attainable, i would really hope that we can fully utilise this privilege as I can assure you in years to come, this privilege is chargeable. So, please dont be lazy to type that few words on search bar and press 'ENTER" :lol:

Kind Regards,

Ellin

-Everything is about you..every bit of it..-

lipcolor

hey hey..~

Post by lipcolor » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 9:48 pm

GOODIE LUCK for all for this comin interview..~ (includin myself.. hoho..~)

my girlfren told me try to have hairs tied up ne..~ hmm.. and be smiley & friendly..~ yeah..~ GO GO GO let's go ellin..~..~

hoho..~

blackrose

Post by blackrose » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:31 pm

All the best of LUCK to all of you and ME too! :D

SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!

Cheers!

singaporegrrl
Reporter
Reporter

Re: emirates

Post by singaporegrrl » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:20 am

ellin18 wrote:Dear All,

After all these years, I feel sad to realise that majority of people lack of initiative and not being resourceful enough to get information that they need from internet. In this generation, where information is easily attainable, i would really hope that we can fully utilise this privilege as I can assure you in years to come, this privilege is chargeable. So, please dont be lazy to type that few words on search bar and press 'ENTER" :lol:

Kind Regards,

Ellin

This is what I have been trying to say all this while but many still ask the same question again and again.
Jangan tanya soalan merepek boleh tak?

shellen
Regular
Regular

Re: emirates

Post by shellen » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:41 am

singaporegrrl wrote:
ellin18 wrote:Dear All,

Kind Regards,

Ellin

This is what I have been trying to say all this while but many still ask the same question again and again.
Ya...alot of repeated questions. I think we'll have to start our every reply with "PLEASE LOOK BACK TO PREV THREADS" to prompt them not to have so much repeated questions.
:shock:

ben02

Post by ben02 » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 1:25 am

shellen wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:

Hi ben02,

Good Luck to all.
Singaporegirl: Noted, thanks.

Shellen: Ya, i passed it.. but i think im out for the medical checkup cos of a serious road traffic accident few years back.. the doc was like scribbling lots and lots of stuff on my medical checklist.. so im just keep my fingers crossed.. anyway, how did u know i passed?? u went the SIA also/?

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 1:46 am

ben02 wrote:
shellen wrote:
singaporegrrl wrote:

Hi ben02,

Good Luck to all.
Singaporegirl: Noted, thanks.

Shellen: Ya, i passed it.. but i think im out for the medical checkup cos of a serious road traffic accident few years back.. the doc was like scribbling lots and lots of stuff on my medical checklist.. so im just keep my fingers crossed.. anyway, how did u know i passed?? u went the SIA also/?
yes...i went for 27th dec write-in. but i wasnt prepared for the interview and failed at 1-1.

Read through the prev threads about the Emirates interview. abit different from SIA.

good luck

pink22

Post by pink22 » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 6:50 pm

hi guys,

pls advise.. is it possible to go for next recruitment if we fail this one? must wait 6 mth ban like SIA?

also, any idea when is next recruitment after this January one for EK? usually, EK recruits how often in Singapore?

thanks much!!

pink22

Post by pink22 » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 7:08 pm

i just saw the ad for EK interview tomorrow... so quite rush.. is it compulsory to bring full length business attire photo? need to bring all educational certificates? will they turn us away if we didn't bring? thanks very much!

lipcolor

Post by lipcolor » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 8:06 pm

tomorrow's an OPEN DAY..~ they didn;t state anythin bout educational certs to bring ne..~ but.. but.. i;ll be bringin mine just incase..~(as my folder ahs got everythin inside for MYSELF) it's up to individual though..~ hmm..~

zz well tonite gals...~
colorful l!fe..~

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Good Luck!!

Post by ellin18 » Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:25 pm

Hey All,

Good Luck!!

See you tomorrow Lipcolour.. I will sms you when i reach there..

All the best!

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

good luck

Post by snowss » Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:23 am

ellin18 & lipcolour

Good luck to u all...I am sick and not able to make it. Was feeling very weak on fri nite, & today(sat morning)....having a dry-as-dessert throat...I guess it's god's will :o Will probably join the March intake...

Hope u 2 will bring back the good news :D ellin18 & lipcolour....jia you...
(=^_^=)