Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 9:58 pm

And_drew wrote:
xanngac wrote:
minikk wrote:i'm starting 25th with okieping...xanngac hang in there....

i wan2 see u in our 25th batch also!!!
Yah I also want to start with you all... We're supposed to start the mkt in class leh...

Tmr morning going to call the clinic to double check that they've already sent my report over... Anyone in my kind of situation before, put immediate for availability and end up not getting a reply when the rest already got theirs? :(
Xanngac, im sure they will call you soon. Maybe for immediate availability is not so urgent as u do not need to serve notice period so they prioritize in such a way?
Yah certainly will updates you all once I receive Mary's call, minikk.

I hope this is the case lor Andrew, if not I sure cry my eyeballs out. Anyway said she has not receive my report, I wonder why. :(
And so my journey begins... :)

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:01 pm

lol...

you guys are too anxious le..

RELAX!!!
Soaring above all

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:06 pm

VeniE wrote:lol...

you guys are too anxious le..

RELAX!!!
Sighs... I wish to relax too Venie...But when everyone who went for mgmt with me all got their call and I haven't, kind of difficult to relax.

Somemore I'm on immediate availability and Mary said haven't received my report... :???:

Hope they call me tmr, that will be my biggest birthday present. [-o<

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:08 pm

xanngac wrote:
And_drew wrote:
xanngac wrote: Yah I also want to start with you all... We're supposed to start the mkt in class leh...

Tmr morning going to call the clinic to double check that they've already sent my report over... Anyone in my kind of situation before, put immediate for availability and end up not getting a reply when the rest already got theirs? :(
Xanngac, im sure they will call you soon. Maybe for immediate availability is not so urgent as u do not need to serve notice period so they prioritize in such a way?
Yah certainly will updates you all once I receive Mary's call, minikk.

I hope this is the case lor Andrew, if not I sure cry my eyeballs out. Anyway said she has not receive my report, I wonder why. :(
stay calm and keep ur cool dear...mayb they 'see' u so kan chong...so don't let u know...make u more kan chong.. should be able to get their call by end of this week..

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:11 pm

hafiz_ wrote:let's all meet up for dinner soon! what say you guys? okieping, organiser please. :wink:
sure no problem... anyone keen in meeting up for dinner... maybe next week...
date, tiome and venue not set yet...

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:11 pm

okieping wrote:stay calm and keep ur cool dear...mayb they 'see' u so kan chong...so don't let u know...make u more kan chong.. should be able to get their call by end of this week..
Haha yah I did thought of that, but then again 2 different ladies told me haven't receive the report, so perhaps really haven't receive my report for God knows what reason... Tmr hopefully..

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:12 pm

okieping wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:let's all meet up for dinner soon! what say you guys? okieping, organiser please. :wink:
Count me in

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:17 pm

xanngac wrote:
okieping wrote:stay calm and keep ur cool dear...mayb they 'see' u so kan chong...so don't let u know...make u more kan chong.. should be able to get their call by end of this week..
Haha yah I did thought of that, but then again 2 different ladies told me haven't receive the report, so perhaps really haven't receive my report for God knows what reason... Tmr hopefully..
i think they purposely withheld your result cuz they know your birthday is tomorrow so they'd love to give you your best birthday gift ever tomorrow! :wink:

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:17 pm

okieping wrote:
Count me in, but i got a situation here...dunno when to plan for
my bkk trip next week as i do not know when i'll be scheduled to sign the bond also...

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:18 pm

And_drew wrote:
okieping wrote:
my bkk trip next week as i do not know when i'll be scheduled to sign the bond also...
hmm andrew, when are you leaving? we'll do dinner before or after you come back lor. no worries.

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:23 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
And_drew wrote:
okieping wrote: sure no problem... anyone keen in meeting up for dinner... maybe next week...
hmm andrew, when are you leaving? we'll do dinner before or after you come back lor. no worries.
Im planning for a 1 or 2 day trip but dunno which date betta going with my stewardess fren.Thanks, you guys go ahead with plans and i will definately join if i can 8-)

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:27 pm

Dinner meetup
1) okieping
2) hafiz_
3) xanngac
4) And_drew

aletheatan

congrats

Post by aletheatan » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:30 pm

hey xanngac,

please dun be over anxious...am sure they will call u over the next 2 days...perhaps they could have missed out the report...fax din get thru....etc ect..god know whatever screw up they have over their side....there could be 1 n million reasons y....or perhaps the intake for 22nd jan or 25 jan is full..so they are rescheduling another class for u n other newbies who have yet passed their mgmt...Since u r available immediately...hence they did not inform u first coz u can start anytime..whereas the rest may have to give 2 weeks or 1 month notice...

Again...whatever the reasons...the posssibilites are endless.....No news is good news in a sense...coz if they turned down...they could do it right away...no need 'tu' or delay...Just a simple email n click away..."Sorry we regret to inform u.....yahdayadayah...." or if ur medical report is something wrong...like they need a secong opinion or recall u for 2nd xray...whatever...then they would have also call u by now...

So just relax sister n wait for the good news...which will be soon....if u cannot wait...drop them another polite email by Thurs....(not tomorrow lar)....

So u see...even though i am not in ur "shoes"...i can already think of some good reasons to calm ur nerves....U have already passed mgmt .....So dun think too much....

what will be will be.....whatever will be will be....que sera sera.....

Cheers ;)

brownspecs

Post by brownspecs » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:40 pm

yingying2888 wrote:i have a question! for those who has got the go ahead to sign the contract, how long did you guys wait for the medical results to be out and SIA to contact you? thanks in advance.. =)
Yup can anyone answer to yingying's question? I'm curious too

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:45 pm

brownspecs wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:i have a question! for those who has got the go ahead to sign the contract, how long did you guys wait for the medical results to be out and SIA to contact you? thanks in advance.. =)
Yup can anyone answer to yingying's question? I'm curious too
me 3 me 3~~!