Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:48 pm

entire torso means the cirumf of the whole tummy areas including flanks/lovehandles...hee...

So did u take put alot of fats?

Good results?
I want to Beautiful too!

Armani25

anyone want to join me for PS on Jan30?

Post by Armani25 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:55 pm

Hi I be going to bangkok this 30th-6feb for PS at Dr Louis to correct my single eyelid on 1 side, Any1 heard abt Dr Louis www.2plastic.com . Many of my air stewrad cousin's colleques went there and she said the results is damn good!! So any1 keen to join me or share some experiences with me? its gonna be my 1st PS :-) . Filled with excitement as the time is getting closer... Btwn i be doing the non-incision double eyelid and its goona be done on 1 side only accroding to the doctor ........ my email is [email protected]

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 2:31 pm

takuda wrote:
admirer09 wrote:Hi peeks, Lipo at NARA is at 10000 baht per area (EG, a pair of arms = 10000)
But seriously, i dun know the area i do is lower or upper stomach but my stiches are at the bottom left and right side respectively, ard 4 stiches each. Now my tummy still swollen but overall the process is veri simple one and a half hrs ~ the whole procedure is completed*~

are you wearing any garments? results wise? is it really significant? cos according to everyone nara does it so mild/natural, and told aadvark that no difference even if he lipo. so i guess he removes really little fats? do share with us your b4 and after yeah! :)
i think the effect depends on individual.

not about how much he's willing to take out, but rather how much is available for him to take out... if he feels there's not much fat, then of cos means take out the fats already will not have much effect, if a lot of fat, i'm very sure can see dramatic difference.

My fren's sis lipo-ed her legs at nara, legs almost thinner by half! :D
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

emme_gal

Post by emme_gal » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 6:06 pm

Hello fellow PS followers

can give yr most honest opinion... will rhino & alar make my nose look better? what else should i do?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 6:29 pm

emme_gal wrote:Hello fellow PS followers

can give yr most honest opinion... will rhino & alar make my nose look better? what else should i do?
if you have no bridge and wide nose, then sure, of cos will look better, but if you have a nice nose now, then of cos wun

haha, your question assumes that we know what you look like...
if you look like ayumi hamasaki, then i will say, nope, you look pretty enuff, no need do anything else :D

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:25 pm

vainvain wrote:Hi all,

i have really squarish face.. my Jaw bone is really big.

What kind of PS could help? i'm so new to this.. >_<

i wan a sharper face~
Hey theres... I used to face the same problem as you ( but mine wasn't really big, just protruding a little ) , but now my situation has improved alot.. Do you have a picture of your condition?

For myself, I did botox to contour the jaw muscle , and non-surgical chin augmentation. I felt it gave me an oval shaped face.. But still want a sharper face so will be going for jaw bone shave at Tokai Clinic. Dr Pat gave me a quote of SGD2500.. Keen to go with me? I'm doing that alone this year probably.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 12:34 am

Aights just to brief you on the procedures that can help change square to oval shape, and i'm intending to do all these procedures sooner or later.. currently have only done chin ( non surgical ) and botox for jaw :

(1) jaw bone reduction ( reduces sideway flare / protrusion of jaw on both sides ) - 1.5 to 2 hours operation, and i think 1 night stay .. 60000 baht at Tokai clinic

(2) mandibular angle reduction - involves filing bone to reduce the angle of the jaw making your jaw sharper and more rounded. bone is taken from the back of the jaw

(3) cheekbone reduction / zygomolar reduction - reduces upper width of the face - 60 000 to 80 000 at tokai clinic

(4) botox for jawline - reduces the masseter muscle ( chewing muscles ) . to test if you're good candidate, bite hard.. then feel with your fingers at your jaw area .. is there a large protrusion? I did this locally, around SGD900 for 60 units

(5) chin augmentation - it can result in massive improvement both from side view and front view - highly recommended. an augmented and pointy chin also helps slightly in reducing the apperance of a big nose. ok.. i did non-surgical... discourage it... there is improvement but not very very significant... its in excess of 1 K haha.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:28 am

aadvark wrote:
takuda wrote:
admirer09 wrote:Hi peeks, Lipo at NARA is at 10000 baht per area (EG, a pair of arms = 10000)
But seriously, i dun know the area i do is lower or upper stomach but my stiches are at the bottom left and right side respectively, ard 4 stiches each. Now my tummy still swollen but overall the process is veri simple one and a half hrs ~ the whole procedure is completed*~

are you wearing any garments? results wise? is it really significant? cos according to everyone nara does it so mild/natural, and told aadvark that no difference even if he lipo. so i guess he removes really little fats? do share with us your b4 and after yeah! :)
i think the effect depends on individual.

not about how much he's willing to take out, but rather how much is available for him to take out... if he feels there's not much fat, then of cos means take out the fats already will not have much effect, if a lot of fat, i'm very sure can see dramatic difference.

My fren's sis lipo-ed her legs at nara, legs almost thinner by half! :D

fantastic! she did outer or inner? wonder which will have a more drastic difference..
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:33 am

Beautyqueen wrote:entire torso means the cirumf of the whole tummy areas including flanks/lovehandles...hee...

So did u take put alot of fats?

Good results?
oh oh i see! i think nara's only include lower + upper = abdomen = 1 area = 10 000baht.
Cry when you get ripped.

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 1:34 pm

yah ... only 10000 , btw~ i am a guy nt female ~
Dr Nara said Lipo on stomach will have more effect on female than male especially more visible for women after birth~

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 2:33 pm

im also male..so you mean for guys the effect will not be significant? weird cos i thought women who give birth will have saggy and looser skin than guys.. :???: so was urs a bulge or like a huge tummy? did it get flat literally?
Cry when you get ripped.

superman0011

Post by superman0011 » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 6:05 pm

hi aadvark i have some questions and discussions with you about future PS =) maybe we could meet up someday for PS too haha. Is it possible that i could add you on msn first ?

superman

P.S: Pm me ur msn if u are fine with it ^_^

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 7:44 am

I still dunno the effect as its still very swollen, may have to wait a week or 2 then will know. Mine is just a big tummy due to large amt of food intake~ :lol:

Anyway i intend to get a waist band or something to put around at the stomach, i think its to tighten the skin or something, anyone know where i can get it ???~

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 9:30 am

admirer09 wrote:I still dunno the effect as its still very swollen, may have to wait a week or 2 then will know. Mine is just a big tummy due to large amt of food intake~ :lol:

Anyway i intend to get a waist band or something to put around at the stomach, i think its to tighten the skin or something, anyone know where i can get it ???~
i think someone mentioned the pharmacies

vainvain

Post by vainvain » Thu, 10 Jan 2008 9:43 am

boii18 wrote:Aights just to brief you on the procedures that can help change square to oval shape, and i'm intending to do all these procedures sooner or later.. currently have only done chin ( non surgical ) and botox for jaw :

(1) jaw bone reduction ( reduces sideway flare / protrusion of jaw on both sides ) - 1.5 to 2 hours operation, and i think 1 night stay .. 60000 baht at Tokai clinic

(2) mandibular angle reduction - involves filing bone to reduce the angle of the jaw making your jaw sharper and more rounded. bone is taken from the back of the jaw

(3) cheekbone reduction / zygomolar reduction - reduces upper width of the face - 60 000 to 80 000 at tokai clinic

(4) botox for jawline - reduces the masseter muscle ( chewing muscles ) . to test if you're good candidate, bite hard.. then feel with your fingers at your jaw area .. is there a large protrusion? I did this locally, around SGD900 for 60 units

(5) chin augmentation - it can result in massive improvement both from side view and front view - highly recommended. an augmented and pointy chin also helps slightly in reducing the apperance of a big nose. ok.. i did non-surgical... discourage it... there is improvement but not very very significant... its in excess of 1 K haha.
thanks so much for the reply! my jaw bone is really big.. therefore i think the only way is to reduce it! then i will have a egg face~. yea really keen to do it this year too!