Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 4:33 pm

aadvark wrote:
momoko wrote:eyebag removal anyone?
i intend to get it done at Tokai next trip, tokai uses some new technique which has no downtime
really? how much?

lolxlolx

Post by lolxlolx » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 7:43 pm

anyone going dr nara after feb 15? and does dr nara provide general ana for surgery?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 5:30 am

simplegal84 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
momoko wrote:eyebag removal anyone?
i intend to get it done at Tokai next trip, tokai uses some new technique which has no downtime
really? how much?
think it's about 800 SGD
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 5:35 am

lolxlolx wrote:anyone going dr nara after feb 15? and does dr nara provide general ana for surgery?
depends on which procedure, some he requires u to be awake

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 8:08 am

Hi pple ~ ....
just did my lipo on my tummy at NARA , during the whole process i was awake, the pain felt was minimal like 2/10 . Even after the whole operation, i was able to take a tuk tuk and proceed back to my hotel. Just that after the operation, some remaining fluid which is blood and water keep flowing out of my wound. But its painless though. Finished operation on Sat afternoon, was able to go shoping around in the evening then sun took the 14h coach back, reach Sin ard 4am then 8am was able to go to work so i believe it should not a problem to much pple out there ~ cheers~

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 8:37 am

aadvark would you mind giving me your msn? thanks! i'm considering going to BOTH nara and tokai ... wondering if theres any upcoming group considering such a stint...

Beautyqueen
Regular
Regular

Post by Beautyqueen » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 9:19 am

Hi Admirer09,

Wow you are finnally back from Lipo!

Its amazing that you can actually go shopping by the evening & take a coach back on sun.

How much did u pay & for which areas?

Tummy means upper & lower tummy=1 area?

or the whole torso = 1 area?

Kindly advise cos i'm planning to go too.
I want to Beautiful too!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:15 am

admirer09 wrote:Hi pple ~ ....
just did my lipo on my tummy at NARA , during the whole process i was awake, the pain felt was minimal like 2/10 . Even after the whole operation, i was able to take a tuk tuk and proceed back to my hotel. Just that after the operation, some remaining fluid which is blood and water keep flowing out of my wound. But its painless though. Finished operation on Sat afternoon, was able to go shoping around in the evening then sun took the 14h coach back, reach Sin ard 4am then 8am was able to go to work so i believe it should not a problem to much pple out there ~ cheers~
didn't stay lee gardens plaza hotel? hmmm, i so tempted to go lipo my tummy and thighs

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:15 am

boii18 wrote:aadvark would you mind giving me your msn? thanks! i'm considering going to BOTH nara and tokai ... wondering if theres any upcoming group considering such a stint...
pm-ed you :)

vainvain

Post by vainvain » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:19 am

Hi all,

i have really squarish face.. my Jaw bone is really big.

What kind of PS could help? i'm so new to this.. >_<

i wan a sharper face~

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:47 pm

Hi peeks, Lipo at NARA is at 10000 baht per area (EG, a pair of arms = 10000)
But seriously, i dun know the area i do is lower or upper stomach but my stiches are at the bottom left and right side respectively, ard 4 stiches each. Now my tummy still swollen but overall the process is veri simple one and a half hrs ~ the whole procedure is completed*~

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:53 pm

Beautyqueen wrote:Hi Admirer09,

Wow you are finnally back from Lipo!

Its amazing that you can actually go shopping by the evening & take a coach back on sun.

How much did u pay & for which areas?

Tummy means upper & lower tummy=1 area?

or the whole torso = 1 area?

Kindly advise cos i'm planning to go too.
i asked before through email. 10 000 baht(1 area) is for abdomen. If you're not VERY fat, both lower AND upper tummy will be treated. If u are very fat, they didn't say how. lol.

isn't the entire torso = lower + upper?
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:55 pm

admirer09 wrote:Hi peeks, Lipo at NARA is at 10000 baht per area (EG, a pair of arms = 10000)
But seriously, i dun know the area i do is lower or upper stomach but my stiches are at the bottom left and right side respectively, ard 4 stiches each. Now my tummy still swollen but overall the process is veri simple one and a half hrs ~ the whole procedure is completed*~

are you wearing any garments? results wise? is it really significant? cos according to everyone nara does it so mild/natural, and told aadvark that no difference even if he lipo. so i guess he removes really little fats? do share with us your b4 and after yeah! :)
Cry when you get ripped.

Armani25

Re: Anyone want to join me for PS on Jan30?

Post by Armani25 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:46 pm

I will be doing non incision (no cut) double eyelid surgery. 1 side of my eye has double eyelid, the other dont, i ask Dr Louis www.2plastic.com he said I only need to do 1 eye then, although i heard around that both eyes need to be done to look even. well i have confidence in him and why do i have to mess with one which i am satisfied with. cost around 500 US

admirer09

Post by admirer09 » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:48 pm

hi ...
currently i havent wear anything, going to buy the waist belt frm watson
but i think my effect nt really a lot cause he say can only suck the fat above the skin , maybe now i have to wait for some time to allow swelling to subside then i can let u all know if there is any difference ~ :wink:
maybe i will go again for lipo of my face and neck but i'll see how again~