Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
la vie en rose

Post by la vie en rose » Mon, 07 Jan 2008 8:55 pm

king87 wrote:
lastly, is there any good doctors using autologous material too?

thanks in advance. :)

Hi King87,

I’ve answered to your PM. Pls check

Below are all the doctors that I used to get contact with for autologous implant but I am not sure whether they are good or not.

Dr. Kao http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose [email protected]

Dr.Chuang www.drtseng.com.tw [email protected]

Dr. Jung www.nose.co.kr. [email protected]

Wish you good luck in your research!
I like my new nose!

chucklesz

Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr Hsu

Post by chucklesz » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:57 am

I liked to find out how much did you pay for the surgery done by Dr Hsu .
How much did you spend in all ( including accomodation ....) ?
I am interested in this, would like to have a nose job done and not sure of which surgeon to go for...

Hope you can share much about it.

FlyingMice
Regular
Regular

Post by FlyingMice » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 8:17 am

I have realise that most of you here are quite good at mainxiang. Not sure if there is any websitei can refer to on it? BTW, I have average tall bridge with fleshy nose tip. If i want to do tip reduction, will it affect my mainxiang?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Post by feline.eyes » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:51 am

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

ra1nbow

Post by ra1nbow » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 1:41 pm

eunhwan wrote:Hi all, I have a question.

I have eyelids that are kind of droopy at the outer corners and I don't really like this.

I like this girl's eyes.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9593/151ti7fg1.jpg

Does anyone know if lateral epicanthoplasty can help my droopy outer corners? I mean I know its probably not possible to make it like the above picture, but I was just wondering is there anyway to make my eyes less droopy.
Hi EunHwan or any kind soul that can help me,

What is the name of the actress/singer in your attached pic? Korean? She got a pair of gorgeous eyes.

Thanks.

princessjenn

Post by princessjenn » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 10:47 pm

my plastic surgeon told me that surgery is supposed to enhance your looks not change you into a different person! thank god for that advice!

Lisbeth

plastic surgery in korea

Post by Lisbeth » Tue, 08 Jan 2008 11:54 pm

Happy New Year to all of you...

I'm new here and I have some questions regarding plastic surgery in korea. I'm not a korean myself but I'm going to korea soon. so I would like to ask you guys whether there is a plastic surgery clinic in seoul which you would recommend.
I don't want to change my feature completely I just want to look a "bit better". as I haven't ever a plastic surgery in korea before I don't know how much an operation costs. of course plastic surgery is not cheap if you want to have it done naturally; but i have to consider about my budget as well.
what I would like to have it done is: facelifting, luposuction from the belly area, eye laser and laser for my freckles.
sounds a lot... and sounds like as if I want to change myself completely :oops: :D
if one of you could tell me which one is reasonable in price and safe and does a good job, I'll be very thankful.

Best regards,
Lis.

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:39 am

Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me the advantages of using ear cartilage vs septal cartilage to shape the tip? I want a high tip that is slightly upturned looking. My doctor (Dr Tseng) only uses ear cartilage but some other docs tell me septal cartilage is harder which creates a sharper tip.

mynose!

Post by mynose! » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 4:04 pm

la vie en rose

how long after your rhinoplasty did you notice that your tip was flattened???....

tinatina

Post by tinatina » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 4:29 pm

christmas wrote:

Anyone going to Taiwan in the summer, please contact me thanks.
Hi Christmas

Could you please PM me, I wanna ask you what month are you going to TW. Thanks

christmas

Post by christmas » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 7:53 pm

tinatina wrote:
christmas wrote:

Hi Christmas

Could you please PM me, I wanna ask you what month are you going to TW. Thanks
sorry newbie here, can't pm. i haven't really decided what month, but probably in june. thanks!

christmas

Post by christmas » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 7:54 pm

la vie en rose wrote:
christmas wrote:
Hmmm you have a point. I have to use the ribs because I have almost no nose bridge :???: and I want a high one (which is why I'm doing this -.-) I think ear cartilage is not enough for me. I think it's more about the scar than the pain since there's anesthesia. Dr Hsu does mention in his site that if the cartilage is removed higher than bras or bikinis can hide the scar (does this mean he'll cut below the breast?)... but I really don't want to have to do surgery on two parts of my body (unless it's really essential) and have a scar on my chest/stomach.

Do any of the doctors do digital imaging? I'm really scared that the effect will not be how I want it to be.

Dr. Hsu told me that donation cartilage is forbidden by the laws in Taiwan, so if you want to use rib for surgery and worry about the scar and the pain, maybe to contact the doctors of other countries. I know that Dr. Jung provides donation cartilage, but you have to pay more. He is famous for goretex but don’t know if is good for rib.
donation cartilage? that will still be foreign material... hmm gotta have a real think about that... thanks for your input :) is the scar at the ear visible for ear cartilage?

christmas

Post by christmas » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 7:57 pm

la vie en rose wrote:
christmas wrote:
la vie en rose wrote: Wish you good luck.
Thanks for the reply! I've heard about that before, but I really have no choice because I can't afford the time any other holiday. I shall coop myself in the hotel 24/7 for a week then :(

Blackheads give you big holes on the nose? Did you squeeze them or sth?

Dr Hsu replied and said I have to get it from rib, but I really don't want the scar and the pain (I cannot stand pain at all). Dr Hsu doesn't do sillicone/goretex right? So I have to look for a new doc?
Hi Christmas,

I didn’t squeeze them. After my first surgery, I had 3 small holes, after the 2sd, they became bigger :( It was 38-40 degrees in Shanghai... Is it fresher in your place? Where are you located? I think there is something to do with “foreign body”

theface

my view

Post by theface » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 9:40 pm

small and sharp nose is always better ... sorry to say that ..i have seen big face with small and sharp nose before , i felt she is blessed. I seen small face with big nose before, and I think i rather have big face and small nose. y ? small nose makes your face look smaller
nose as central of face...it is more prominent of all ...
this is my valueless view.

sharp and small nose save the day no matter what ...
Change my face, change my life.

princessjenn

Post by princessjenn » Wed, 09 Jan 2008 11:21 pm

summer times is much moer expensive in taipei! and very hot!@:(