Singapore Expats

IPL

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
IPL

IPL

Post by IPL » Thu, 07 Oct 2004 8:51 am

Has anyone ever tried IPL facial before? Or Cooltouch laser and the likes of it?

It's pretty expensive and I heard you only see real results after like 3 sessions.I am going for one today..

Thanks for sharing..

amanda

IPL

Post by amanda » Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:31 am

Yes, i enquired about 'resurfacing' the pore on my face and the doctor recommended IPL. Hadn't been to the treatment yet, could u update on the progress and results? Appreciate it :o

nature

Post by nature » Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:34 pm

have anyone tried the sheer pulsation system (SPS) from Bella Skin Care? :idea:

heard it's even better than IPL. can also refer to Bella Skin Care website at http://sg.bellaskin.com/SkinCare/skincare-2.htm

website info...

Whether you are a busy executive who's always traveling, a working mum who balances career and kids, or just someone who participates in a lot of outdoor activities, how you live your life can have direct effects on your skin. Exposure to the sun's UV rays, atmospheric conditions, the stress of daily life as well as smoking and alcohol consumption all add to the development of undesirable skin conditions like oily skin, dark spots and freckles, acne scars and pimples, fine lines, wrinkles and eye bags.

Bella's Sheer Pulsation System is a revolutionary system that transforms skin with the miraculous power of light. This state-of-the-treatment :

Uses different wavelengths of light for different skin problems.

Rejuvenates your skin, stimulates elastin and collagen production, hence increasing generation of new skin cells

The whole treatment is carried out by medical professionals

This treatment uses a unique cooling system

Customers receive detailed skin and health analysis before each treatment

Customers receive personalised pre and post treatment care during each sessions

Effects of SPS on pigmentation:

Please tell me if any of you tried it already. I want to know the cost of one session and what the package is like. Thanks! :P

quinieleong

Post by quinieleong » Fri, 04 Jan 2008 7:01 pm

nature wrote:have anyone tried the sheer pulsation system (SPS) from Bella Skin Care? :idea:

heard it's even better than IPL. can also refer to Bella Skin Care website at http://sg.bellaskin.com/SkinCare/skincare-2.htm

website info...

Whether you are a busy executive who's always traveling, a working mum who balances career and kids, or just someone who participates in a lot of outdoor activities, how you live your life can have direct effects on your skin. Exposure to the sun's UV rays, atmospheric conditions, the stress of daily life as well as smoking and alcohol consumption all add to the development of undesirable skin conditions like oily skin, dark spots and freckles, acne scars and pimples, fine lines, wrinkles and eye bags.

Bella's Sheer Pulsation System is a revolutionary system that transforms skin with the miraculous power of light. This state-of-the-treatment :

Uses different wavelengths of light for different skin problems.

Rejuvenates your skin, stimulates elastin and collagen production, hence increasing generation of new skin cells

The whole treatment is carried out by medical professionals

This treatment uses a unique cooling system

Customers receive detailed skin and health analysis before each treatment

Customers receive personalised pre and post treatment care during each sessions

Effects of SPS on pigmentation:

Please tell me if any of you tried it already. I want to know the cost of one session and what the package is like. Thanks! :P

have u tried?

Return to “Beauty, Health & Fitness”