Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
iamleenut

Post by iamleenut » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 8:09 pm

yeah haha , All the girls did good.. So you think they gonna call us back at all?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 8:12 pm

iamleenut wrote:yeah haha , All the girls did good.. So you think they gonna call us back at all?
wow. congrats to all the girls! no wonder guys all kiv. lol. anyway my stewardess aunt just msged me and asked me how was it and i told her my position. she said she also had the same problem and two months down the road, they actually called her back again asking her come down for management round again. so i hope we'll get that the very least!

hey you wanna msn me? so we can update one another on our progress. :?

rurik0
Regular
Regular

Post by rurik0 » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 8:36 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
iamleenut wrote:yeah haha , All the girls did good.. So you think they gonna call us back at all?
wow. congrats to all the girls! no wonder guys all kiv. lol. anyway my stewardess aunt just msged me and asked me how was it and i told her my position. she said she also had the same problem and two months down the road, they actually called her back again asking her come down for management round again. so i hope we'll get that the very least!

Good luck hafiz!!! remember me???!!
Anyway for those who din get thru today, chiong for the 27th Jan one. They are really desperately lookin for pp! Don't give up this good opportunity ....!!!

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 9:40 pm

HELP!!!!

How to improve on reading the english passage ??

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 9:43 pm

Hafiz, what happened? I really thought you will make it cause you are very eloquent. Maybe they want to KIV you all and wait for more guys to start training together. At least not a straight no, still have chance! Don't give up k, I'm behind you all the way! :)

Btw really all the girls pass today's mgmt? Including Janice and Grace? Still the final stage of medical, hope everyone clears their medical. :)

All the guys, stay positive k, I await for the good news from you all. Good luck!!
And so my journey begins... :)

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Today's interview

Post by gladys_lopez » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 9:49 pm

Hey Iwannafly! Heard from Ying ying u didnt pass the 1-1.. Dun worry, we all try again!

Me very diappointed, didnt manage to get to 1-1. Really dun know what happen. Did i look fat in the kebaya?
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 9:54 pm

i didn;t get a chance to read thru the passage. she passed it to me and ask me to read. i started toglance thru.... it was only 3 seconds den she say " ERM u can read now." den i started to read. =\

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 9:56 pm

anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to all the girl, heard that their management went very very well!!

ying ying: congratulations too!!!!

jiayou for the 27th walk in for those who didn't have enough luck today. don't worry! everything will be fine!! its jus sooner or later!! jiayou jiayou jiayou and never say die!!

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:07 pm

xanngac wrote:Hafiz, what happened? I really thought you will make it cause you are very eloquent. Maybe they want to KIV you all and wait for more guys to start training together. At least not a straight no, still have chance! Don't give up k, I'm behind you all the way! :)

Btw really all the girls pass today's mgmt? Including Janice and Grace? Still the final stage of medical, hope everyone clears their medical. :)

All the guys, stay positive k, I await for the good news from you all. Good luck!!
i dunnooo ah. the wait is totally nerve-wrecking. my stewardess aunt says it's gonna be okay. rurik0 says her batchmate also got one kiv case. but i dunno man. i don't wanna think too much lest i dont get it? but this whole thing is making me want it even more. haha. jialat lah.

Acorna

Post by Acorna » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:10 pm

Heyy Hafiz
may i know when will you be graduating?
Also are you planning to quit your studies once you are successful?

anyways dude all the best ya.

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:12 pm

iwannefly wrote:HELP!!!!

How to improve on reading the english passage ??
Actually there are 2 passages available for the interview. If you can remember those words in the passage, you can go online and google the pronounciation. I did that to check how to pronounce the word "carousel" hehe.

As to improve on reading, listen to news on tv and radio, listen to how they read out the news and learn from there. Of course you have to practice by speaking in english to people around you and ask them to remind or take note of words that you mispronounced.

Hope this helps. :)
And so my journey begins... :)

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:29 pm

Acorna wrote:Heyy Hafiz
may i know when will you be graduating?
Also are you planning to quit your studies once you are successful?

anyways dude all the best ya.
i'll be graduating in erm, june 09. but i made it known to them that i was really keen and that i'll convert to part time if i successfully get in. so yeah lor. i hope they won't like not consider me for that. now i'll just have to play the waiting game lor. :?

anyway, xanngac, okieping, etihadgirl and the rest, all the best for your medical tmr! :)

iamleenut

Post by iamleenut » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:30 pm

hafiz_ wrote:

Wats yr msn?... can we still go for the one on the 27th jan?

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:33 pm

hafiz_ wrote:hello people,

don't despair. i got the carousel passage too and i actually pronounced the word "gasped" a second time but i still made it. so it's okay to stumble. most importantly pick yourself up after that! as long as you appear friendly and approachable you'll be able to score. :)

and congrats to the girls! the passing rate for mgmt today was like 100% for the girls lah! i got a "the panel needs more time to consider and we'll get back to you within 1-2 days." i dunno if that's a no or what man. sigh. has there even been cases like that? i thought the results were either a yes or a no. :?

etihadgirl, how? haha. post more here lah! lol.
Hey hafiz im sure u can make it, prob they juz wanna gather all the other applicants. Keep cool and good luck ya.. Xanngac and okieping pls update me on the medical k? im going on sat..hope we can all be the same batch 8-)

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:41 pm

iamleenut wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:

Wats yr msn?... can we still go for the one on the 27th jan?
it's [email protected]. add me yeah.

andrew, all the best for ur medical too yeah! :)