Singapore Expats

sports clothing

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
dissipate

sports clothing

Post by dissipate » Mon, 27 Dec 2004 6:50 pm

are sports clothing like tank tops and shorts the same price all around singapore? i'm looking for nike/adidas/reebok sports attire to wear to the gym and heard someone saying that i might be able to get them cheaper at queensway shopping centre.

gym

sports clothings

Post by gym » Mon, 27 Dec 2004 7:23 pm

Queensway Shopping centre has quite a few sports shops, but not always the most variety to choose from.

Price wise, only a few shops sell slightly lower, about 10% -15% lower than other places.

By the way, I have a brand new LADIES towel material white jacket with a front zip that comes with a stylish collar suitable for gym use or jogging in the morning use.

I was supposed to sign up a gym membership but later backed out and I have a full set of gym attire which would come to a waste.

Do let me know, post a reply here with ur email and I can send u a pic of the jacket..

Post by Guest » Tue, 28 Dec 2004 1:52 pm

If you are not in a rush , you should wait for the nike or addias ware house sales. Its really really cheap

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Tue, 28 Dec 2004 4:46 pm

Where can you buy an Australian Wallabies top???

a

Post by a » Wed, 05 Jan 2005 8:55 pm

abt when will the warehse sales be?

sas_himi

Post by sas_himi » Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:38 am

Bafana wrote:Where can you buy an Australian Wallabies top???
I think you can get it at Cantebury at The Heeren.