Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 4:54 pm

rainschocolate wrote:LOL u all damn cute la!
Keke nervous ma... :P
And so my journey begins... :)

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:00 pm

Anyone knows where can I get my hands on those aerosol liquid concealer for legs? I remember seeing the products as a substitute of stockings. I need them asap!

nelo

Post by nelo » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:05 pm

Aww...
27 jan is my competiton
sian...

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:22 pm

nelo wrote:Aww...
27 jan is my competiton
sian...

Dont fret! There are always other dates that you can try out! Just rmb to keep the spirit up! :)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:34 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
Eneres wrote:Hi Joyce,

Thanks! Just registered to be a member of this forum so still getting used to it.

Good luck for the coming interview. I have also resubmitted my application. Hopefully they will reply again....sigh!

Was thinking....could i be too skinny that's why booted out of Kebaya round?
There is a possibility that you may be too skinny but I think being skinny is better than being big sized rite! Just look at me la :???:

I sibeh ahbui lo and got scar summore! hahahaha
Not bui, your pic looks fine. Hehe you lucky girl, they actually ask you to go back for interview again. Good luck for the interview on Thurs! :)

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:37 pm

xanngac wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:

Thanks! Just registered to be a member of this forum so still getting used to it.

Good luck for the coming interview. I have also resubmitted my application. Hopefully they will reply again....sigh!

There is a possibility that you may be too skinny but I think being skinny is better than being big sized rite! Just look at me la :???:

Not bui, your pic looks fine. Hehe you lucky girl, they actually ask you to go back for interview again. Good luck for the interview on Thurs! :)
That particular photo makes me look alright! Raine and Hafiz and Mischa seen me before and i must say i got alot more kgs to lose before looking good for the kebaya!

My upper body is alright but the lower body is a total wreck. I need VASER! :o

Thank you for your well wishes for the up coming Thursday interview :D

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:41 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:I got booted during kebaya skin check and the reason was the indented scar on my forehead and slight discolouration of the scar on my wrist!

I'm gonna go for aesthetic surgery soon for the forehead and hopefully by 27 Jan, I get selected to be a part of SIA cabin crew :)

Anyway it was nice meeting guys and girls during the 27 Dec interview :D

Anyone going for the 3rd Jan interview as I got shortlisted again and suprisingly, I didnt not send any application :)

My slot is 3:30pm and I do hope there are people whom i can meet up with before braving the interview. Anyone takers?
I'm not too sure how did I manage to end up in the shortlist group for the 3 Jan 2008. I sent an e-mail on the 21/12/07 (night) and another on the 24/12/07 (morning). I receive the shortlist e-mail on the 24/12/07 in the late morning.

Hopefully they give me a chance and let me through! I'm betting every single penny i have on me for this chance :?

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:45 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
xanngac wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote: There is a possibility that you may be too skinny but I think being skinny is better than being big sized rite! Just look at me la :???:

That particular photo makes me look alright! Raine and Hafiz and Mischa seen me before and i must say i got alot more kgs to lose before looking good for the kebaya!

My upper body is alright but the lower body is a total wreck. I need VASER! :o

Thank you for your well wishes for the up coming Thursday interview :D
Can try this: Cut your daily carbs intake by half but don't skip meals. Try to eat lots of fruits if you feel like snacking, I always go for bananas cause very filling haha. Meanwhile do some running for the next few days. Preferably run for 30mins and above cause the body only burns fat after about 30mins of cardio (or so I heard). I lost 5kg in a wk so perhaps can lose about 3kg by Thurs? :)

Akire

Post by Akire » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:46 pm

I got the mail from them without attaching my certs. Yea! But thanks guys for your prompt reply!
Hope to see your on Thur :D

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:52 pm

Akire wrote:I got the mail from them without attaching my certs. Yea! But thanks guys for your prompt reply!
Hope to see your on Thur :D
What time is ur interview Akire? Our timeslot 3:30pm (Me - rd 1 & Hafiz - Mgmt) and we are meeting at Clementi to go STC. If your timing is near ours and you live nearby, you might wanna consider sharing a cab with us?

Good luck Akire!

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:53 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:Anyone knows where can I get my hands on those aerosol liquid concealer for legs? I remember seeing the products as a substitute of stockings. I need them asap!
u can get the sally hansen spray..at the bugis watson..nude color is suitable for all skin types..i also find in many places last time..n i found i tthr!good luck...

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 5:58 pm

best of luck to all going for interview, be it round 1 or management!
jiayou jiayou jiayou
u all can do it. =)

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 7:52 pm

Hey sokeai,
Thanks for the advice will be trying it tmr :wink:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 9:20 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:

Looking at your photo you sibeh Pretty and cute leh doesn't look like PPS (Pui Pui Stewardess) unless all the puiness is out of the frame :oops: There are lots of Stewardess who are 10 time less of what you look plus they also have very bad complexion. Ganbatte how you get in soon :wink:

Abercrombie
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Abercrombie » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 9:29 pm

Hey guys ECA can help alot too especially if you are good or berry good in Track and field, Netball, Golf, Soccer, Bowling, squash, Tennis, Badminton. You must at least represent your school to get an advantage ya not just play play type :wink: