Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:22 pm

Akire wrote:Hey guys can I check with your something?
I have been trying to send my application form ever since before christmas but was unsuccessful. Finally till yesterday, I realised that the reason why my mail was unsuccessful was due to the file size. It was too big. So just wanna check if your have also sent a copy of your certificates to them?
Akire: Convert all your documents into PDF file and I did attach my certificates along with my application form (application form + dip cert + SPM cert + ECA activities )

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:23 pm

Eneres wrote:Hi Joyce,

Thanks! Just registered to be a member of this forum so still getting used to it.

Good luck for the coming interview. I have also resubmitted my application. Hopefully they will reply again....sigh!

Was thinking....could i be too skinny that's why booted out of Kebaya round?
There is a possibility that you may be too skinny but I think being skinny is better than being big sized rite! Just look at me la :???:

I sibeh ahbui lo and got scar summore! hahahaha

ben02

Post by ben02 » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:28 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
Akire wrote:Hey guys can I check with your something?
I have been trying to send my application form ever since before christmas but was unsuccessful. Finally till yesterday, I realised that the reason why my mail was unsuccessful was due to the file size. It was too big. So just wanna check if your have also sent a copy of your certificates to them?
Akire: Convert all your documents into PDF file and I did attach my certificates along with my application form (application form + dip cert + SPM cert + ECA activities )
yes.. go to this site, they convert for u free.. looks neater in PDF format too.. thats what i did also..

https://www.pdfonline.com/convert_pdf.asp

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:40 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:I got booted during kebaya skin check and the reason was the indented scar on my forehead and slight discolouration of the scar on my wrist!

I'm gonna go for aesthetic surgery soon for the forehead and hopefully by 27 Jan, I get selected to be a part of SIA cabin crew :)

Anyway it was nice meeting guys and girls during the 27 Dec interview :D

Anyone going for the 3rd Jan interview as I got shortlisted again and suprisingly, I didnt not send any application :)

My slot is 3:30pm and I do hope there are people whom i can meet up with before braving the interview. Anyone takers?

hahah congrats Joyce!!

i know!! u sent your application twice a long long time ago. maybe 1 was used the other one continued to be in their mailbox!! haha but i think during skin check u can tell them about the procedure that u are going to undergo and they might pass u for tat!

jiayou jiayou jiayou. i saw u in the kebaya from afar! it was fine la!! =DD

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:40 pm

I send in my application at 11 plus today.. and i received their reply at 12 plus.. That's really fast.. ^^

Anyway, I'm shortlisted for the interview this thursday =D didn't send in my application last week because i'm very sick and almost lost my voice =/

Since i'm feeling better le.. and i don wanne miss the chance again so i quickly send in my application today while i'm at work.. lolz.. Somemore my boss sits behind me.. =X

My timeslot is at 2pm ... Anybody going the same timing as me??

Good luck to everybody who's going for their mgmt or first round interview this thursday... Ganbatte k? Hope to hear good news from everyone in tis forum!! ^^

if i can't get in this time... i will try again for the walk-in on 27th jan... Not gonna give up my dream to fly.. ^^ I believe everyone in this forum is the same right?? hee..

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:43 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote:I got booted during kebaya skin check and the reason was the indented scar on my forehead and slight discolouration of the scar on my wrist!

I'm gonna go for aesthetic surgery soon for the forehead and hopefully by 27 Jan, I get selected to be a part of SIA cabin crew :)

Anyone going for the 3rd Jan interview as I got shortlisted again and suprisingly, I didnt not send any application :)

My slot is 3:30pm and I do hope there are people whom i can meet up with before braving the interview. Anyone takers?
wah. that's good news joyce!
wow so lucky! they r giving u a 2nd chance. I wonder will I get blacklisted if i submit again? haha. hmm.

they juz updated their website reflecting the 27 Jan walk-in. I wonder if they r having another write-in interview after 3 Jan?anyone got another date after 3 Jan?

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Re: age

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:46 pm

aletheatan wrote:thanks babes for your encouragement.....will go for the next walk-in in Jan...let's start the count down come NY 2008!

Its great to know so many peeps in this forum made it...n coming so close to bumping into u at the interview day itself....haha....reallie small world....

for those who haven, we will strive again..n make it together somehow n someday! ;)

Happy New Year to All!

All the best & sweet beginnings for the New Year!

Cheers!
Hey babe, hehe yah forgot to ask for your number too if not could have catch up with you abit while waiting on thursday. Don't worry k, I'm sure you will make it! Jiayou!! :)
And so my journey begins... :)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:48 pm

Anyone can advise who the interviewers for mgmt interviews likely to be? As in what position they hold? Thanks. :)

iwannefly
Regular
Regular

Post by iwannefly » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:01 pm

aliciagloria wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:

wah. that's good news joyce!
wow so lucky! they r giving u a 2nd chance. I wonder will I get blacklisted if i submit again? haha. hmm.

they juz updated their website reflecting the 27 Jan walk-in. I wonder if they r having another write-in interview after 3 Jan?anyone got another date after 3 Jan?
Did they update their website?? how come i went in and it's still the same.. which websites are u referring to??

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:30 pm

hmmm i went to see the webbie too and its still about eh write-in...

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:30 pm

xanngac wrote:Anyone can advise who the interviewers for mgmt interviews likely to be? As in what position they hold? Thanks. :)
no idea lei. very senior cabin crew executives?

so xanngac, how are you preparing for this coming thurs! :?

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:33 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
xanngac wrote:Anyone can advise who the interviewers for mgmt interviews likely to be? As in what position they hold? Thanks. :)

I have been thinking of what kind of questions they might ask and thinking of how to answer them. Basically I'm just talking to myself to practice it hahaha. U?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:38 pm

xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:

I have been thinking of what kind of questions they might ask and thinking of how to answer them. Basically I'm just talking to myself to practice it hahaha. U?
likewise lor. the mirror's my new found best friend. haha. i'm like trying to talk while inserting smiles here and there. haha. :)

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 3:40 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
xanngac wrote:
hafiz_ wrote: no idea lei. very senior cabin crew executives?

likewise lor. the mirror's my new found best friend. haha. i'm like trying to talk while inserting smiles here and there. haha. :)
Me too! Hehe at the same time must maintain the right posture, looking natural and don't look too silly smiling way tooooo much. :P

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 4:49 pm

LOL u all damn cute la!