Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
And_drew

Post by And_drew » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 9:12 pm

Abercrombie wrote:
And_drew wrote:
hafiz_ wrote: and i've nv seen you on msn before lah! haha. i hope we all get it too! and i just spent like 20 bucks today just sending two shirts to the laundry and another two pants for alteration. better be worth it!
Hey hafiz u wearing tie for thur? i juz spent 200 on a shirt and tie. Guess I m the first guy scheduled on thur?
:o $200 for a shirt and Tie...that abit too much, branded?
I got mine from Raoul, like their shirts, but the tie is abit regret. Wondering if i shld color my hair black..

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 9:13 pm

fannie wrote:Hey peeps,

It seems like most people who are attending the interview on 3rd jan are on their way to mgt round..

however for me, i am scheduled on 3rd for my first round...
didn't hear anyone going for their first round on 3rd??
anyone??

i was wondering if there is a possibility that everything will be conducted within a day?
Hi fannie, i have a guy fren who is also scheduled on 3rd for 1st round at 2pm :D

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 9:21 pm

And_drew wrote:
Abercrombie wrote:
And_drew wrote: Hey hafiz u wearing tie for thur? i juz spent 200 on a shirt and tie. Guess I m the first guy scheduled on thur?
:o $200 for a shirt and Tie...that abit too much, branded?
I got mine from Raoul, like their shirts, but the tie is abit regret. Wondering if i shld color my hair black..
andrew, you spent 200 bucks on your attire for this coming thurs?! omg. i spent 20 bucks sending 2 of my friends shirts, which i wanna wear, to the laundromat i wanna die already. sigh. i'm saving for my trip to hk next week lah. so no unnecessary expenditure for me. oh, and yesterday i was at watsons and i saw this gatsby temporary black hairspray thingy. get it lah. just for the interview!

And_drew

Post by And_drew » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 9:38 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
And_drew wrote:
Abercrombie wrote: :o $200 for a shirt and Tie...that abit too much, branded?
andrew, you spent 200 bucks on your attire for this coming thurs?! omg. i spent 20 bucks sending 2 of my friends shirts, which i wanna wear, to the laundromat i wanna die already. sigh. i'm saving for my trip to hk next week lah. so no unnecessary expenditure for me. oh, and yesterday i was at watsons and i saw this gatsby temporary black hairspray thingy. get it lah. just for the interview!
Not just for this interview, actually. I might be going bangkok next month if i really get in. I just darkened my hair but dunno if its still too bright, black is very dull. Well, Guess i will get the hairspray and it better not stain my clothes.
:twisted:
Last edited by And_drew on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sweetheroin

Post by sweetheroin » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:08 pm

And_drew wrote:
fannie wrote:Hey peeps,

It seems like most people who are attending the interview on 3rd jan are on their way to mgt round..

however for me, i am scheduled on 3rd for my first round...
didn't hear anyone going for their first round on 3rd??
anyone??

i was wondering if there is a possibility that everything will be conducted within a day?
Hi fannie, i have a guy fren who is also scheduled on 3rd for 1st round at 2pm :D
hey, i'm going for 1st round on the 3rd... crossing my fingers now.

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:26 pm

And_drew wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
And_drew wrote: I got mine from Raoul, like their shirts, but the tie is abit regret. Wondering if i shld color my hair black..
Not just for this interview, cos i also need shirts for other job interviews in the huge possibility that i do not get in. I might be going bangkok next month if i really get in. I just darkened my hair but dunno if its still too bright, black is very dull. Well, Guess i will get the hairspray and it better not stain my clothes.
:twisted:
Hmm my memory served me well, i think i saw u next to hafiz on 27th dec. I think your hair is nice, should be ok. Just be careful with those spray sometimes it will stain or give u some "dandruff" kind of look. Try it before the actual day k :D

Akire

Post by Akire » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:29 pm

Hey guys can I check with your something?
I have been trying to send my application form ever since before christmas but was unsuccessful. Finally till yesterday, I realised that the reason why my mail was unsuccessful was due to the file size. It was too big. So just wanna check if your have also sent a copy of your certificates to them?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:37 pm

Akire wrote:Hey guys can I check with your something?
I have been trying to send my application form ever since before christmas but was unsuccessful. Finally till yesterday, I realised that the reason why my mail was unsuccessful was due to the file size. It was too big. So just wanna check if your have also sent a copy of your certificates to them?
i sent my certs. my file was erm 1000++kb.

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:52 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
Ooo rains, you updated your avatar. I think i saw you at 27th Dec too! Hmm think was the grp before me hee :P

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:06 pm

Sokeai wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
Ooo rains, you updated your avatar. I think i saw you at 27th Dec too! Hmm think was the grp before me hee :P

LOL must put or else u all ask me which one is raine. hahaha
den i can only reply. "the one keep talking one lor" haha
now u know which one is me liaos. heh

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:33 pm

I got booted during kebaya skin check and the reason was the indented scar on my forehead and slight discolouration of the scar on my wrist!

I'm gonna go for aesthetic surgery soon for the forehead and hopefully by 27 Jan, I get selected to be a part of SIA cabin crew :)

Anyway it was nice meeting guys and girls during the 27 Dec interview :D

Anyone going for the 3rd Jan interview as I got shortlisted again and suprisingly, I didnt not send any application :)

My slot is 3:30pm and I do hope there are people whom i can meet up with before braving the interview. Anyone takers?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 1:56 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:I got booted during kebaya skin check and the reason was the indented scar on my forehead and slight discolouration of the scar on my wrist!

I'm gonna go for aesthetic surgery soon for the forehead and hopefully by 27 Jan, I get selected to be a part of SIA cabin crew :)

Anyway it was nice meeting guys and girls during the 27 Dec interview :D

Anyone going for the 3rd Jan interview as I got shortlisted again and suprisingly, I didnt not send any application :)

My slot is 3:30pm and I do hope there are people whom i can meet up with before braving the interview. Anyone takers?
wah. that's good news joyce!

Eneres

Post by Eneres » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:06 pm

Hey Joyce,

I hope you remember me.........I'm in the same group as you (Group 9) and was also booted out at Kebaya round remember?

I really wonder what's wrong since the interviewee did not mention abything abt my skin or scars.......just booted out just like that.

BTW, thanks for telling me abt the forum......
Yours Truly

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:16 pm

Eneres wrote:Hey Joyce,

I hope you remember me.........I'm in the same group as you (Group 9) and was also booted out at Kebaya round remember?

I really wonder what's wrong since the interviewee did not mention abything abt my skin or scars.......just booted out just like that.

BTW, thanks for telling me abt the forum......
Hey Serene! I'm gonna go for aesthetic procedure soon and we shall gambatei together k! I PM u my MSN :D

Eneres

Post by Eneres » Mon, 31 Dec 2007 2:21 pm

Hi Joyce,

Thanks! Just registered to be a member of this forum so still getting used to it.

Good luck for the coming interview. I have also resubmitted my application. Hopefully they will reply again....sigh!

Was thinking....could i be too skinny that's why booted out of Kebaya round?
Yours Truly