Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Re: small world...

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:39 pm

ChLoeGer wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:
aletheatan wrote:hahaha..small world...to think that we spoke!! hehe =)

yah...but to be honest...i think u skin is quite okie...at least to me it looks fine....hehe...n ur make up is okie mah....not thick lar....very cheery person..

btw...did the ger next to u passed? the one carrying the LV bag...and have 2 trainees coming in to tok to her....

yah lor...my group only the girl without bag pass...she is quite pretty....n the tallest amongst us.....

good luck babe.... go go go!!! ;)
haha the LV bag girl so so chio la. she very pretty seriously. i think she got the highest. she got 4 4 4 4 4. hahaha got in alr. her management next week.
what is it about the score sheet? you mean the interviewers will let us see the score so that we can know why we are in or out??

anyway congrats to all who gets in today! for those who haven't..do keep on trying ya? jiayou jiayou!
for the 1-1 interview theres a score sheet.
when i was done with the interview and writing down my contacts i happen to see my scoresheet so i told the rest of my grp mates. so some of them managed to peek at their scores.

nothing much la. but if i'm not wrong, the management will also refer to your scoresheet during your final interview.
her 4 4 4 4 was the highest. if i'm not wrong. coz many people got quite a few 3's

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:41 pm

hafiz_ wrote:xanngac and the other tall girl! no news?
Hey everyone, I made it to the mgmt round! Such a nerve-wrecking experience. Anyway I saw many forums pple there. Mischa and okieping were in my group (grp 2) and then saw Hafiz and Sokeai. :)

Hey hafiz!! Hehe I went to IKEA with my bf after the whole interview that's why didn't get to update till now. :)

Congrats! You got through! I think we both got the same interviewer, she's ok, but she failed 2 girls in the 1st group, so I was kinda jittery when I went in hehe. Thank goodness she smiles so it kinda eases my nervousness keke.

Okieping (the tall girl) got through, so did the other girl who was in my group. Overall, out og my group of 8, 3 of us made it to the mgmt round which will be next thursday. My slot is 3pm hehe so I guess I'll get to see you on that day too. :)

If we all get through together, let's all go out for a good meal to relax abit cause I think we all are too tensed up by all these interviews! :P
And so my journey begins... :)

ChLoeGer

Re: small world...

Post by ChLoeGer » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:43 pm

rainschocolate wrote:
ChLoeGer wrote:
rainschocolate wrote: haha the LV bag girl so so chio la. she very pretty seriously. i think she got the highest. she got 4 4 4 4 4. hahaha got in alr. her management next week.
what is it about the score sheet? you mean the interviewers will let us see the score so that we can know why we are in or out??

anyway congrats to all who gets in today! for those who haven't..do keep on trying ya? jiayou jiayou!
for the 1-1 interview theres a score sheet.
when i was done with the interview and writing down my contacts i happen to see my scoresheet so i told the rest of my grp mates. so some of them managed to peek at their scores.

nothing much la. but if i'm not wrong, the management will also refer to your scoresheet during your final interview.
her 4 4 4 4 was the highest. if i'm not wrong. coz many people got quite a few 3's
okok..thanks for enlightening me!! haha..

good luck for ur mgmt round wor! =D

Acorna

Post by Acorna » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:48 pm

Hey peeps!!
I'm back from my little short getaway. hehe.
and my goodness, so many threads which i have got to read to remain updated!!
realised that there are few more newbies joining our forum. WELCOME ya!

Ooooo and congrats to all those who have made it for their write-in-shortlisted interviews like rainschocolate, hafiz and etc. Really sorry if I did not mention the other people who got in.. I cant remember la!! Nevertheless thank you all for sharing some pointers with all of us here.

to all those who just didnt perform well enough to cater to what the interviewers actually seeked, dont despair okie? try again be it the walk-in in Jan or the other months which follow. :)

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:48 pm

xanngac wrote:
Hey everyone, I made it to the mgmt round! Such a nerve-wrecking experience. Anyway I saw many forums pple there. Mischa and okieping were in my group (grp 2) and then saw Hafiz and Sokeai. :)

Hey hafiz!! Hehe I went to IKEA with my bf after the whole interview that's why didn't get to update till now. :)

Congrats! You got through! I think we both got the same interviewer, she's ok, but she failed 2 girls in the 1st group, so I was kinda jittery when I went in hehe. Thank goodness she smiles so it kinda eases my nervousness keke.

Okieping (the tall girl) got through, so did the other girl who was in my group. Overall, out og my group of 8, 3 of us made it to the mgmt round which will be next thursday. My slot is 3pm hehe so I guess I'll get to see you on that day too. :)

If we all get through together, let's all go out for a good meal to relax abit cause I think we all are too tensed up by all these interviews! :P
haha. yeah man! its damn qiao lah! haha. totally a pleasant surprise that this forum's a hit!

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:55 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
xanngac wrote:

haha. yeah man! its damn qiao lah! haha. totally a pleasant surprise that this forum's a hit!
Yeah such a coincidence. Actually mischa was the one who told me you were from the forum when we were outside taking weight and height. If not I wouldn't be able to recognise you keke.

I didn't get to see rainschocolate, or rather I don't know how you look like hahaha. Anyways congrats to all those who made it through all the rounds of interviews today! Let's all do our best for the coming mgmt round and join those who succeeded before us! :)

To those who didn't make it this time round, don't give up. The Jan walk-in is just round the corner so work hard everyone! :)

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:09 pm

LOL i was in group 4. the one tat talks the most would be me. hahahaha

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:14 pm

rainschocolate wrote:LOL i was in group 4. the one tat talks the most would be me. hahahaha
Haha I don't know which one is group 4 cause I was too nervous to notice anything! :P Anyway congrats for making it through. :)

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:16 pm

I am still on the 'Titanic" leh :(

Very soon, I'll be like I jump down :cry:

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:17 pm

this interview really brings people together...wahaha...hopefully we can clear the last hurdle together and become batchmates

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:18 pm

snowss wrote:I am still on the 'Titanic" leh :(

Heyhey, don't think so much, get yourself gear up for Jan's walk-in instead. At least you know if you turn up for the day, there's no reason for them to say that you are not allowed to take the interview right.

Perhaps you will receive their email soon so don't be so negative! :)

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:23 pm

okieping wrote:this interview really brings people together...wahaha...hopefully we can clear the last hurdle together and become batchmates
haha. yeah! its a very nice warm fuzzy feeling! and to the rest, never give up! we'll all help along the way. :)

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:24 pm

Haha...I send the email 2x...I think no hope for the write in, since it's over today....

27th Jan, I'll come :lol:

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:25 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
okieping wrote:this interview really brings people together...wahaha...hopefully we can clear the last hurdle together and become batchmates
haha. yeah! its a very nice warm fuzzy feeling! and to the rest, never give up! we'll all help along the way. :)

=DDD pls dun find me too noisy. hahaha
my job is to bring joy and laughter to people. LOL

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:35 pm

xanngac wrote:
snowss wrote:I am still on the 'Titanic" leh :(

Heyhey, don't think so much, get yourself gear up for Jan's walk-in instead. At least you know if you turn up for the day, there's no reason for them to say that you are not allowed to take the interview right.

Perhaps you will receive their email soon so don't be so negative! :)
i wana jump too.. i wan get in... :(