Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rolly-polly

Post by rolly-polly » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:47 pm

rainschocolate wrote:My interview today was EXACTLY like sokeai.

managed to pass all rounds and coz i cannot start immediately, they will contact me on my management interview in within these 2 months.

hahah i saw my score sheet.
anyway, they alllll told me my skin was bad. but i passed coz my make up is an inch thick and i told them i'm undergoing treatments. =)

hmmm passing rate till management interview would be about 20% today.
I saw my score sheet too. But i dun und wats a 3 for in every column. is tat gd or bad? N i haf an extra tooth, those fang sticking out. The interviewer wrote tat down too.. heh

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:49 pm

whaaa.... great to see you guys made it so far... very close to your dream lo.. jia you lo..

to ppl who din make it..
no worries yea.. there's a next walk-in coming up.. do a self-reflect on what went wrong and improve on it yea.. jia you jia you.. :wink:
Soaring above all

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:51 pm

I got lots of 3s too, like kinna average issit? I heard people getting 4 out of 5? I'm not too sure either.

Oh ya, i saw few of our forum people there too. Like okping and hafiz. Didn't managed to get the rest haha maybe you all spotted me as well XD

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:54 pm

managed to pass all rounds and coz i cannot start immediately, they will contact me on my management interview in within these 2 months.

anyway, they alllll told me my skin was bad. but i passed coz my make up is an inch thick and i told them i'm undergoing treatments. =)

The lady at kebaya/skin check only mention to me abt my studies, she said i might have to put it to part time if i am really keen. Some stewardess bring books along when they fly, not sure if it is true like what she say :roll:

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:55 pm

Sokeai wrote:

The lady at kebaya/skin check only mention to me abt my studies, she said i might have to put it to part time if i am really keen. Some stewardess bring books along when they fly, not sure if it is true like what she say :roll:
yup.. that's true.. some fly while they do part time studies..
what you studying anyway?
Soaring above all

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 6:58 pm

VeniE wrote:
Sokeai wrote:

i'm doing my degree in business with SIM-UOL

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:00 pm

congrats to all who passed! :D

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:02 pm

thank the lord, i managed to clear all rounds today and i'm down for the final mgt round next thurs.

was so paiseh just now. the lady called out muhd hafizan just now and xanngac asked me if i'm hafiz. lol. then another tall girl came along and xanngac told me she was from the forum too. and while we were talking, another one joined in and said she was from the forum too! omg. then there so many more whom i believe i didnt see.

tall girl, what's your nick ah? sorry i didnt quite get it just now. and i second your idea of doing a dinner or smth!

sqhopeful

Post by sqhopeful » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:05 pm

wow, seems like a lot of people made it in today! congrats!
unfortunately, i'm not one of them... :(
may i ask if any married ladies got past the first interview today?

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:06 pm

hafiz_ wrote:thank the lord, i managed to clear all rounds today and i'm down for the final mgt round next thurs.

was so paiseh just now. the lady called out muhd hafizan just now and xanngac asked me if i'm hafiz. lol. then another tall girl came along and xanngac told me she was from the forum too. and while we were talking, another one joined in and said she was from the forum too! omg. then there so many more whom i believe i didnt see.

tall girl, what's your nick ah? sorry i didnt quite get it just now. and i second your idea of doing a dinner or smth!

wahahaa...i'm the tall girl la... Gongrat ya...see you nect week... hopefully we can make it together till the end..

okieping
Regular
Regular

Post by okieping » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:08 pm

i so happy....... failed my 1-1 on the 7th Dec... but got through it today....hehe..think staying calm actually helps alot

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:09 pm

okieping wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:thank the lord, i managed to clear all rounds today and i'm down for the final mgt round next thurs.

wahahaa...i'm the tall girl la... Gongrat ya...see you nect week... hopefully we can make it together till the end..
haha. hello okieping! was your 1-1 in room b3? i think the interviewer very nice! which kinda helped loosen the tension abit!

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:15 pm

Sokeai wrote:
VeniE wrote:
Sokeai wrote: The lady at kebaya/skin check only mention to me abt my studies, she said i might have to put it to part time if i am really keen. Some stewardess bring books along when they fly, not sure if it is true like what she say :roll:
sokeai, i'm in sim too! which year are you in?

Sokeai
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Sokeai » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:19 pm

hafiz_ wrote:
Sokeai wrote:
VeniE wrote: yup.. that's true.. some fly while they do part time studies..
I'm the other tall girl sitted down, the one that ask if u are from this forum hahaha
I'm in my 2nd year, how bt you?

hafiz_
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hafiz_ » Thu, 27 Dec 2007 7:31 pm

Sokeai wrote:
hafiz_ wrote:
Sokeai wrote: i'm doing my degree in business with SIM-UOL
I'm the other tall girl sitted down, the one that ask if u are from this forum hahaha
I'm in my 2nd year, how bt you?
second year too! haha. pm me your msn? i've got a hugeee problem!