Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
MirageBomb

Re: Final Interview 2-1

Post by MirageBomb » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 9:38 pm

xanngac wrote:
Hey thanks for the info. I'm feeling soooooo nervous now hahaha. I think I'll go in slightly earlier tmr. You finish around 11am, that means non-stop right? Not like the walk-in lots of time wasted waiting?
keke try to relax.. Another gal and I had 2 hrs of sleep each coz too nervous.. wah eyebags sibei jialat :oops:

Ya, there'll still be a queue when you reach though.... which is a good thing! Coz got time to sit and calm down. :p
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

jassylolly

Post by jassylolly » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 9:43 pm

xanngac wrote:
MirageBomb wrote:
xanngac wrote: Hey MirageBomb congrats for making it through! :) Was wondering how's the passing rate for the 2 ladies interviewers like?

Anyway have you any idea if they are able to complete all the rounds of interviews for those whose slots are after lunch hour? Thanks a million for the helpful tips ya. :)
Hey~ thanks! :)

Hmm.. sry, I have no idea bout the lady interviewers... they came in late today. Most of us got interviewed by the 2 gentlemen..

Well for the final interview, us peeps in the 8:45am - 9:15am slots finished by around 11am.. situation should be similar for the afternoon slot ba. If u pass, u might have to do ur medical on the following day coz the clinic's at Paragon. Hope that was the answer U were after. :D +U!
Hey thanks for the info. I'm feeling soooooo nervous now hahaha. I think I'll go in slightly earlier tmr. You finish around 11am, that means non-stop right? Not like the walk-in lots of time wasted waiting?
hihi ^^ u got in?
shoot me;hang me;My fate is in your hands

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 9:45 pm

MirageBomb wrote:
xanngac wrote:
keke try to relax.. Another gal and I had 2 hrs of sleep each coz too nervous.. wah eyebags sibei jialat :oops:

Ya, there'll still be a queue when you reach though.... which is a good thing! Coz got time to sit and calm down. :p
Keke I think it'll be difficult to slp properly, surely tmr will look like panda! Must rely on concealer to hide hahaha. Ok so actually still must wait like walk-in. Hmm ok hopefully will be more calm while I wait haha. Thanks for the info! :)
And so my journey begins... :)

glennC

Post by glennC » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 9:55 pm

hellokittylove wrote:
VeniE wrote:
hellokittylove wrote:i dont even know if i can pass medical, maybe they have already failed me. this feeling is worst than failing mgmt right?
like they always say.. no news is good news..

if you have failed the medical, they would have call ya..
just wait for another few days esp they're busy this few days..
thanks all:)

but heard from my fren, if fail medical right, they will not call you, but send u a snail mail "your application is unsuccessful"

:(

my notice period is 1mth
They sending snail mail to inform unsuccessful application?

My medical was done way bac in Nov. Till now still no news from them although no news means good news. It's just that thingy that's keep bugging in your head that irritates. The 3 mth notice period i gave seriously too powerful already. haizz...

nelo

Post by nelo » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 9:57 pm

Which subject to take is the best if i want to be a air steward?

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:08 pm

i'm nervous!!!

i doubt i can get to sleep tonight.. =(

i'll jus be frank about my skin. hahahaha

good luck everyone. lets hope that they decided to take in all ll of us tomoro!! whee~!~!

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:19 pm

i think everybody's nervous, as always eh? weight, skin, height, blah!

let us just do our best and hope for the best eh? root for each other! :D
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Re: 27th Dec Interview

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:23 pm

yingying2888 wrote:
snowss wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:Seems like everybody got a reply from SIA for this Thurs.. Is there anybody who didnt get a reply from them?
Me...I didnt get a reply from them. Sadness :(
me too.. its not as bad for me as compared to the walk in.. at least from the start i wasnt chosen, rather than being kicked out at the 2nd round.. haha
I wonder wat happened? The first time i sent in for 13th Nov, received a reply from them 2 days later. This time not a reply in a few weeks. Think blacklisted already.. :-|
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:25 pm

hey hey hey!!

for those who are going tomoro.

Gambatte!!!!!!

you're shortlisted coz u fit the bill.

now, we'll jus have to fight our way thru the interview!!!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO~!~!

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:25 pm

gladys_lopez wrote:
yingying2888 wrote:
snowss wrote: Me...I didnt get a reply from them. Sadness :(
me too.. its not as bad for me as compared to the walk in.. at least from the start i wasnt chosen, rather than being kicked out at the 2nd round.. haha
I wonder wat happened? The first time i sent in for 13th Nov, received a reply from them 2 days later. This time not a reply in a few weeks. Think blacklisted already.. :-|
i don't think they blacklisted you.. cos my friend went for the previous write in, and then went for 1dec walk in, and wrote in this time and got the same slot as me too.. maybe wait a while more? or maybe they hope you would go for jan walk in instead? :)

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Post by gladys_lopez » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:25 pm

snowss wrote:
gladys_lopez wrote:Seems like everybody got a reply from SIA for this Thurs.. Is there anybody who didnt get a reply from them?
Me...I didnt get a reply from them. Sadness :(
Why huh?? :o
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:27 pm

anybody knows how many people will be in the same slot tomoro?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:27 pm

salvana wrote:xanngac,

u've been missing for a while heh?
Nyway, again... I juz wanna wish u all the best for ur upcoming interview.
Relax & remember to smile,k?
I'll b away from 24th... will b back on the 2nd wk of Jan'08.
So, wun b able to check on the forum during this time.... Nevertheless, all I want to hear.... or rather see is good news from u,k?

ben-yng,

keep the forum live,k?
wahahha... w/o me around... am sure the boat will still float heh?
I'll b back soon... wahahh.... Gheez... I can't imagine how many pages i gotta read to catch up wif u all... wahhaha... . :lol:

xmischax & all who'll be attending 27th write-in interview,

Wish u all the best...

for those who's yet to receive invitation from SIA,

duncha worry... juz give them & urself sometime....
eventhough there's no invitation from them... dun get panicky... juz prepare urself for the next upcoming walk-in on 27th Jan'08

Merry X'mas & Happy New year for all in advance~ :)

xanngac never missing lol..u r the one who missing lol..wer have u been? and now where are you going?..when you back to our "arms"..pls start from page 787 ya..

and..m not the one who make this forum "live"..i din log in for 2 days, and the pages touch the line of 800 pages lol..m the only one who make some nonsense in this forum (probably u will join me making lotsa nonsense here??~~)

lets prepare lol..still trying to fix my weakness..kns.

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:28 pm

rainschocolate wrote:hey hey hey!!

for those who are going tomoro.

Gambatte!!!!!!

you're shortlisted coz u fit the bill.

now, we'll jus have to fight our way thru the interview!!!!!!

GO GO GO GO GO~!~!

yes yes yes! :D let's just do our best and not worry and hope for the best k! :)

hellokittylove
Regular
Regular

Post by hellokittylove » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:32 pm

glennC wrote:
hellokittylove wrote:
VeniE wrote: like they always say.. no news is good news..

if you have failed the medical, they would have call ya..
just wait for another few days esp they're busy this few days..
thanks all:)

but heard from my fren, if fail medical right, they will not call you, but send u a snail mail "your application is unsuccessful"

:(

my notice period is 1mth
They sending snail mail to inform unsuccessful application?

My medical was done way bac in Nov. Till now still no news from them although no news means good news. It's just that thingy that's keep bugging in your head that irritates. The 3 mth notice period i gave seriously too powerful already. haizz...
hi there, i guess because of your 3 mths notice period, mine was only 1 mth, so getting very worried.