Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:42 am

Venezia wrote:rainschocolate, if u drive there u can park outside STC, free parking i think cos its visitor carpark.

Den, all visitors have to report to guardhouse to exchange for visitor pass with your name if u have been allocated a time slot for interview. After u scan and enter, walk in the RIGHT direction until u see a building or lobby (A?) on the left, ask guard for further directions to interview room.

Good luck to all tml, and SMILE!!!! :D

OH!! thanks a lot Venezia!!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:42 am

pinklittlefigure wrote:
aliciagloria wrote:
pinklittlefigure wrote: I put my availability as "1 month"
I put mine as 2 weeks...maybe that is one reason im shortlised too. hee.
Now I can tell them my availability is immediate edi :wink: But i dont think they will select me cos I'm big sized :cry: I got curve but I'm big size

lol i put 2 months. haha

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Re: skin check

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:44 am

Maximus_miranda wrote:
rainschocolate wrote:sorry but i am really curious..

were there any cases whereby they let one pass skin check even though her skin is not good? heard tat sometimes if u can manage to convince them that u are going to get your skin done.. they might let you pass.
is this true?

coz i'm currently under skin treatment withthe dermatologist and will not have good skin by thursday.
can i try to tell them whn the are doing the skin check?
any chances of getting thru after they understand the situation?
Hi rainschocolate, when I went for the pre-employment briefing at the STC, there was one girl who's skin wasn't that good. She had minor acne. Think if your personality shines, a little pimples are ok. Just do let them know that you are currently under-going treatment ya! And also, if you saw my previous post, I too don't have very good skin. No doubt I'm a guy, but that girl I saw really convinced me that personality and character is their first and main priority. Moreover, the doctor who did my medical check-up mentioned that I can get treatment at the Paragon clinic when I get selected and the company will pay for it. Impress them with what is within yourself ya!

Good luck and all the best! This goes for all the selected candidates for the interview! If got doubts, do run through my first post ya! God bless!

Maximus

oh its such precious information!! hahaha thank you so much!!

but when i went for the 01DEC walkin right... during the skin check they dun really let u hvae a chance to speak.. so... when is the right time exactly to tell them about me undergoing skin treatments?

stormlyn

Post by stormlyn » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:21 pm

After been declared medical have been clear, how long it take to recieve the acceptance letter from SIA?

VeniE
Chatter
Chatter

Post by VeniE » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:30 pm

stormlyn wrote:After been declared medical have been clear, how long it take to recieve the acceptance letter from SIA?
2 to 3 weeks before the commerce of your training.
Soaring above all

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:40 pm

best of luck to all attending the interviews at STC tmr! :wink:

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:41 pm

See? Pple put 2 mths or 1 mth got selected...i put 2 weeks...Wanna cry alrdy lah :(

pinklittlefigure
Chatter
Chatter

Post by pinklittlefigure » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:47 pm

snowss wrote:See? Pple put 2 mths or 1 mth got selected...i put 2 weeks...Wanna cry alrdy lah :(
Dont cry snowss! Gambatei!

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:52 pm

pinklittlefigure wrote:
snowss wrote:See? Pple put 2 mths or 1 mth got selected...i put 2 weeks...Wanna cry alrdy lah :(
Dont cry snowss! Gambatei!
yes!! got 27thjan walk in, take it as u got more time to prepare!!

lol i might be joining u all for the 27jan as well. =\

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:53 pm

ok...I hope I will be able to try the walk in next mth on the 27th...I think tats better for me :) Must console myself...

Anyway, gd luck to those having their interview tml....Jia You oh.

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:56 pm

i'm nervous, and i feel a little sick. oh gosh.

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:58 pm

snowss, i put 24 hrs leh.. that means i have to commit suicide oredi? haha..

how many times did u send? i must have sent them for like 4 times.. cos of all the public holidays and eve of holidays, weekends etc..

snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 1:10 pm

yingying2888 wrote:snowss, i put 24 hrs leh.. that means i have to commit suicide oredi? haha..

how many times did u send? i must have sent them for like 4 times.. cos of all the public holidays and eve of holidays, weekends etc..
Hah...I send in mine 2x. On last tues and wed...

yingying2888
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yingying2888 » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 1:29 pm

see.. i'm the worse yet, you're not.. =) good luck in advance for the jan walk in then..

xanngac
Chatter
Chatter

Post by xanngac » Wed, 26 Dec 2007 1:30 pm

rine_85 wrote:Hi, im staying at hougang..interview on thurs 2pm. wana share cab?
Sokeai wrote:
xanngac wrote:Good luck to MirageBomb for tomorrow's interviews! Do update us about the details when you are back. Will be waiting for your good news! :)

Very nervous already, mine's on Thursday 1.45pm and I live at Potong Pasir. Anyone can share cab or not? Thinking of getting there slightly earlier than the timing they gave. Heee...Kiasu... :P
yo! i stay at hougang my timing is at 2.15. maybe we can share a cab down?
But you sure you all wanna go down so early with me ah? I thinking of reaching 1.30pm for my 1.45pm slot, that means you all must wait like 30mins to 45mins for your actual time slot?
And so my journey begins... :)