Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
snowss
Chatter
Chatter

Post by snowss » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:00 am

simplegal84 wrote:no, u can get any local GP to remove for you.

luv_tee, for alar/rhino, i thought the stitches are dissolvable?
Any idea which GP i can refer to?

luv_tee

Post by luv_tee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:54 am

alar stitches are not dissolvable.

*edit*
But rhino 's stitches are dissolvable

well if you wanna play safe. go aesthetic doc/plastic surgeon. PS at SGH charges $80 and above to remove stitches.

i chose to go to a GP those 24hr kind. firstly he is my doc i trust him. secondly not a lot of patients hence he won't be v busy to rush to remove my stitches or sth yeah.
Last edited by luv_tee on Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

luv_tee

Post by luv_tee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:54 am

happyliving-

hope your nose recovers asap!

daybreakk
Regular
Regular

I'm new here

Post by daybreakk » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 7:18 am

aadvark wrote:we just did our surgeries at Nara's

Lazy did dbl eyelid, mewmewzz did rhino, i did alar and dimples
i wanted to do more, but he keep saying i dun need, even if do, wun see much effect, waste money...

so i decided to save the money and made an appt with tokai clinic for this friday for jaw implants, see how it goes...

happyliving, we told Nara about your case, he said you should call him immediately
Hi aadvark, have some questions for you.. I did my rhinoplastry in yanhee during march 07, now has completely de swell, the result not very satisfactory, my tip is not very define and and flat. So email them whether they got any other procedures to correct it, they said NO. I nearly fainted. I dunno whether Nara has any procedures to help me or could i change my implant over there? I am a guy too btw, i got nice jawline like many people wants but i think it resulted my front view of my face too square, I would prefer a more smooth jaw. Do you think chin inplant can my lines more defined? and also you did your dimples, how does it looks like.. Can you pm me your msn?
Thanks very much

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Re: I'm new here

Post by takuda » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:20 pm

daybreakk wrote:

i wanted to do more, but he keep saying i dun need, even if do, wun see much effect, waste money...

so i decided to save the money and made an appt with tokai clinic for this friday for jaw implants, see how it goes...

happyliving, we told Nara about your case, he said you should call him immediately
Hi aadvark, have some questions for you.. I did my rhinoplastry in yanhee during march 07, now has completely de swell, the result not very satisfactory, my tip is not very define and and flat. So email them whether they got any other procedures to correct it, they said NO. I nearly fainted. I dunno whether Nara has any procedures to help me or could i change my implant over there? I am a guy too btw, i got nice jawline like many people wants but i think it resulted my front view of my face too square, I would prefer a more smooth jaw. Do you think chin inplant can my lines more defined? and also you did your dimples, how does it looks like.. Can you pm me your msn?
Thanks very much

was it done by dr sukit? i heard yanhee only does I shaped implant, which will not help with the tip at all(although it shouldnt).

dr nara doesn't correct tip as well. you require what most people need - a tip rhinoplasty to remove fats that will solve bulbous problem and define tip. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

king87

Post by king87 » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 4:44 pm

daybreakk wrote:

Thanks very much
hey daybreak we did exactly at the same month and yr, haha.. i 4get the day tho, it was 10+ in march.

yes they only do 'I' implant to what i know..perhaps it is very much safer since it doesnt interfere with the tip too much.. if ur juz looking to enhance ur features i think it is enough.

jawlines and chin are like different right? if u say ur face look square, then it is due to the jaw being too parallel to each other, e.g a bit wide. it will required shaving of jaws which i think will be a major operation. chin juz makes the tip of ur face sharper, doesnt help with squarish-ness a lot.. haha.

i think if it is not necessary then u should skip altering with ur jaws... i nv tot that having lots of foreign implants and surgeries will be good.

i wonder how my nose will fare 10-50 yrs down the road.. hope it stays safe and sound. :?

shal0m
Regular
Regular

Post by shal0m » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 5:12 pm

hey aadvark, hope you ppl have a speedy recovery and a fun time in BKK! maybe can check out for any good/cheap place for nose tip refinement..

oh yah, pls care to share pix of ur alar when u'r feeling better after u come back to Singapore, thanks a lot! :)
Shal0m

applehearts

Post by applehearts » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:30 pm

Hi aadvark,

Do you know how much it roughly costs for the buccal fat removal?

Thanks so much :)

adonz
Regular
Regular

Post by adonz » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:48 pm

anione went to dr pat from tokai clinic before?

hi aadvark, how's ur dimples? they cut frm inside ur mouth? are u able to eat anything now?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 2:54 am

Dr Pat quoted me 15000 baht for buccal fat pad removal and 20000 baht for cheek lipo, not sure what the difference is, will ask when i see him tmr

the dimples were cut from inside the mouth. i think he basically thread thru my face! super painful can, even though i was under GA... now got like 2 deep holes in my face, like i got poked thru the face with a satay stick! suppose to get shallower over next few weeks. i now walk the streets of hatyai with a surgical mask...

super painful to eat and talk... but i was so frigging hungry, we ate at sizzlers just now... i had spicy chicken fillet, a medium steak and the salar bar buffet... yeah it hurts to eat, but i'm used to pain, lol :P
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 3:06 am

shal0m wrote:

hey aadvark, hope you ppl have a speedy recovery and a fun time in BKK! maybe can check out for any good/cheap place for nose tip refinement..

oh yah, pls care to share pix of ur alar when u'r feeling better after u come back to Singapore, thanks a lot! :)
yeah, lazy din do with nara cos he doesn;t do tip refinement. dr pat at tokai says he does, so lazy will go there and consult, will report back once we find out more :D

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 3:08 am

king87 wrote:
daybreakk wrote:

Thanks very much
hey daybreak we did exactly at the same month and yr, haha.. i 4get the day tho, it was 10+ in march.

yes they only do 'I' implant to what i know..perhaps it is very much safer since it doesnt interfere with the tip too much.. if ur juz looking to enhance ur features i think it is enough.

jawlines and chin are like different right? if u say ur face look square, then it is due to the jaw being too parallel to each other, e.g a bit wide. it will required shaving of jaws which i think will be a major operation. chin juz makes the tip of ur face sharper, doesnt help with squarish-ness a lot.. haha.

i think if it is not necessary then u should skip altering with ur jaws... i nv tot that having lots of foreign implants and surgeries will be good.

i wonder how my nose will fare 10-50 yrs down the road.. hope it stays safe and sound. :?
hmm, maybe add me to msn, and i can see ur pic, then i can show u whether chin implant got change my face and we can discuss whether will work for you, same thing with the nose implant :)

lil_ab

Yo

Post by lil_ab » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 9:24 am

Aadvark,

Mind to share if the sinecch helps to de swell. When u actually consume the first pill, was it 12 hrs bfore surgery or it doesnt realli matter

:lol: :oops: :P
Confession with yr mouth and believing in yr heart

princessli
Chatter
Chatter

Post by princessli » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 4:12 pm

Aiyooo..poor thing aardvark.. HugS

simplegal84
Regular
Regular

Post by simplegal84 » Fri, 21 Dec 2007 7:57 pm

wow, to create dimple seems really painful, cant imagine how to eat like that.