Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
starrynitezz
Regular
Regular

Post by starrynitezz » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:16 am

ben-yng wrote: if..i guess..if ur teeth is isnt that xxx.. they will still considering ur level of "confident", and the way you present urself.. these are always the main thing they are looking for.. (correct me if i were wrong and forgive me if m out of the point)..

gd luck and all the best.
well, her stares did get me worried n thus my confidence level went down... hee... i admit la.. :P

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:25 am

ben-yng wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
xanngac wrote:Hehe ben-ying, I see that you have collated the list of people applying this time round. Let's all hope the good news be announced soon. :)
actually..i keep nonsense here and keep encourage ppl... myself oso lack of confident hehe.. kanasai...

latest update..a list for those going to try again for their dreams.. 2 more members~~

me, xannga, Salvana, Alethetan, yingying2888, snowss, missy_ee, gladys_lopez, shellen, Acorna, starrynitezz, rainschocolate, sqhopeful, iwannefly...

woo..what a big burden for me updating this list~~

gambateh nie.

sistas & brothas, forgive me if i were not able to update this list accordingly..

xannga, missy_ee, starrynitezz, rainschocolate.. looking forward to remove ur name from the list of Titanic passengers on 1st Jan 08... gd luck to u..

MirageBomb

Post by MirageBomb » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:40 am

ZOMG... are u so serious?! :shock: Mine's 26th Dec 9 AM !

First to go into the slaughter room!! lol :???: :???: :???:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Einstein

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:44 am

rainschocolate wrote:
starrynitezz wrote:
ben-yng wrote: can you check for me which language school ur fren graduated from and how much is the course??
ok, i'll ask when she comes back again.. now dunno fly to where already... i know she has jlpl 4 ...but i think just take a look in the newspaper, got alot pte schs offering such courses.. so long as u can speak fluently, it will be a breeze to pass the written proficiency test.. :)

i'm learing japanese as well

at Ikoma Language School
Shaw Center (Lido) Level 12
its a school tat teaches nothing but japanese.
quite recognized. per semester about $300
if i nv remember wrongly a few semesters den u can take the JLPT 4 le.
take about 8-10 months depending on your lesson frequency.
hi ya.. any website can refer to?

ben-yng
Regular
Regular

Post by ben-yng » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:50 am

starrynitezz wrote:
ben-yng wrote: if..i guess..if ur teeth is isnt that xxx.. they will still considering ur level of "confident", and the way you present urself.. these are always the main thing they are looking for.. (correct me if i were wrong and forgive me if m out of the point)..

gd luck and all the best.
well, her stares did get me worried n thus my confidence level went down... hee... i admit la.. :P
hope u perform better next week..

any idea / suggestion for rainchocolate??

ur fren havent back yet??

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:56 am

hello xannga, missy_ee, starrynitezz

what time is your interview?

shall we meet up tog or something before hand?

=D

rainschocolate
Chatter
Chatter

Post by rainschocolate » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:58 am

i'm really very worried right now because of my skin. =(

sigh. really regret not taking good care of my skin last time.

here.. this is the Japanese Course webbie. =D

http://www.ikoma.com.sg/

aliciagloria
Regular
Regular

Post by aliciagloria » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:34 am

Hi all..wat a happening forum! I went for the walk in on 1 Dec n was booted out after round 1. =( nonetheless I WILL NOT GIVE UP!! Vernie, u r my inspiration! i have a qn here...rainschocolate or those who got the email reply from SIA for the upcoming interview, did u all attach any certs? or u juz send in app form? I'm filling in my form now.=p

Hear from anyone soon. =)

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:47 am

ben-yng wrote:
ben-yng wrote:
ben-yng wrote: actually..i keep nonsense here and keep encourage ppl... myself oso lack of confident hehe.. kanasai...

latest update..a list for those going to try again for their dreams.. 2 more members~~

me, xannga, Salvana, Alethetan, yingying2888, snowss, missy_ee, gladys_lopez, shellen, Acorna, starrynitezz, rainschocolate, sqhopeful, iwannefly...

woo..what a big burden for me updating this list~~

gambateh nie.

sistas & brothas, forgive me if i were not able to update this list accordingly..

xannga, missy_ee, starrynitezz, rainschocolate.. looking forward to remove ur name from the list of Titanic passengers on 1st Jan 08... gd luck to u..
Ben-Yng, wrong lah...i am still on the titanic list, i haven even send in the application form coz i am goin for a christmas trip and will be back on the 28th. So, i thought it's better to send after i am back or send during my trip when i am coming back.

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:48 am

[quote="ben-yng"]yeah..i agree..

“If you can’t even handle these interviewers den what makes you think that you can handle those nasty passengers on board?”

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:53 am

salvana wrote:ben-yng,

but dun leave this forum even 1 day oo.. we are part of this big family too (haha shy shy..punch me if you want).. ---> no worry...i wun leave this forum....and am sure there're many of us wun leave this forum...this is where we belong....
we are all here to support and help each otha, juz like venie....

it is indeed a BIG family.

wahahha.... wun punch u lah... in fact, always like ur jokes and ideas...wahahha... :D
hahaaha...All the people in this forum cheers me up actually, and i really wanna thanks you gals and boys... :D You all pull me up when i fall...*Muacks*

salvana, dun give up okay, i cheer for you...JIA you Jia You...

missy_ee

Post by missy_ee » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 1:56 am

Congrats xannga and rainschocolate...All the best for the interview...

shellen
Regular
Regular

hihi

Post by shellen » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 2:36 am

rainschocolate wrote:hi everyone!!

urgent urgent!! does anyone know any good dermatologist?

and the thing is..i wanna go tomoro!! but its a P.holiday!! anywhere opened during P.holiday??

thanks a lot!!
hey rainschocolate...i have also recevied me reply from SIA about 27th dec 0145pm. And i also have some pimples on my face. Do u tink we shld go get sum ppl 2 do make up 4 us? or will it be too much?

shellen
Regular
Regular

Post by shellen » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 3:23 am

I always tell myself: “If you can’t even handle these interviewers den what makes you think that you can handle those nasty passengers on board?”

gladys_lopez
Regular
Regular

Dreams..

Post by gladys_lopez » Thu, 20 Dec 2007 3:59 am

ben-yng wrote:gladys_lopez..

hehe the thread too long for the topic abt eating hehe..

food & wine pairing is the most difficult part for me act..

being a crew can fulfill different kind of dreams..

gambateh neh!
Hehe.. me went for Japanese classes today. Really hope it'll help.

Gan batte kudasai! :D
My dreams will all be fulfilled one day..